GUILTY UK - Star Hobson, 16 months, murdered, Sep 2020 *arrest*

I’d be interested in hearing some opinions now SBs defence has finished and before we get into FS defence.
Any thoughts as to who delivered the final injuries?
Do you think one should be guilty or murder or both?

I’d be interested in hearing some opinions now SBs defence has finished and before we get into FS defence.
Any thoughts as to who delivered the final injuries?
Do you think one should be guilty or murder or both?

My opinion:
SB delivered final blow.
SB guilty - Murder
FS guilty - causing or allowing the death of a child.

My opinion on FS is subject to change once I hear her defence. But that’s where I’m at right now.

What about you?

My opinion:
SB delivered final blow.
SB guilty - Murder
FS guilty - causing or allowing the death of a child.

My opinion on FS is subject to change once I hear her defence. But that’s where I’m at right now.

What about you?
These are where my thoughts are at the moment. I’m not putting too much on to comments about FS letting other people care for star while she was with them. I’ve been a single parent, it can feel relentless, I was always grateful for someone else doing a meal or nappy change.

FS was weak and cruel and deserves punishing, for not taking her little child and getting away from her aggressive bully girlfriend, even giving her back to the grandparents who loved her if she couldn't cope with her herself. But nothing (IMO) like the vileness of the other horrible person who, on the evidence of the videos at the recycling plant, HIT a baby over and over in that car.

thank you tinks I was a bit late today.. but looking at today's trial day 24 if Frankie telling the truth... savanna was already in the room,, I totally agree savanna is the psycho murderer and Frankie failed to protect poor star!!!!

I’ve just caught up on this, and it’s taken me all day as I’ve had to stop reading at parts. I cannot understand how anyone can do these things to a child.

Same here, I think between this and the trial for Arthur Labinjo Hughes murder I have had enough internet for the moment, I'm going to go look at cute pictures of animals for a bit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back