UK - Stuart Lubbock, raped & killed, Michael Barrymore mansion, Essex, 31 Jan 2001 *arrest in 2021*

Mr.Barrymore more than anyone else wanted this story to disappear over the years. If someone else was responsible, do you not think he out of everyone who attended would have come clean in order to protect his career and wealth?
This is the main issue IMO. If something terrible happened in my house that I had nothing to do with, I would be desperate to help the police in any way I could and clear my own name. Any innocent person would, surely.

This is the main issue IMO. If something terrible happened in my house that I had nothing to do with, I would be desperate to help the police in any way I could and clear my own name. Any innocent person would, surely.

I certainly wouldn't be blaming the annal injuries on the person that did the autopsy, like MB did.

I agree, you don't leave your house is someone dies at a party, you stay and wait for the police & ambulance. You want to get to the bottom of it. Mr.Barrymore runs away! You couldn't make it up.

If Stuart had drowned in the pool, it would have been a tragic accident, it would have been sad, but everyone's story would have added up and he wouldn't have had severe injuries. There would have been no reason for everyone's story to not add up (other than minor differences due to intoxication). The funny thing is their stories are completely different to one another.

Mr.Barrymore is the only person we have evidence had a sexual motive and the only person at the time with the wealth and celebrity to keep people silent. His boyfriend was supposedly visibly jealous of this attraction towards Stuart, which is also a potential motive. But had the boyfriend done it alone and Mr. Barrymore knew, would he really let someone else's actions destroy his career? I doubt it, because it was only a new relationship and it didn't last much longer after the incident anyway.

The issue I have with a single person inserting the penetrative object, is that I don't think someone could have done it alone. If this was the case, more people's stories would have matched, apart from the perpetrator. On the contrary, if everyone seen what had happened, someone would have told the truth because not everyone in the group was loyal to one another, and I don't believe it would have been possible to agree for everyone (especially while intoxicated) to agree on a story.

So I think the only plausible scenario is that a few people were involved, a few lied to protect Barrymore, and the others genuinely don't know.

I think I posted a link way back when police started looking into the case again, it's an older paper report laying out the MB took Stuart in a taxi with him. MB had been drinking heavily and it's alleged that he said to Stuart he wanted to erm, how can I put this politely, he, MB wanted to have sex with SL.

Taxi driver took 'drunk' Michael Barrymore and Stuart Lubbock to the entertainer's Essex home | Daily Mail Online

There we go

Is there any link for that, that he wanted to have sex with SL? I can't see anything in that article and its video about MB saying he wanted to have sex with a specific person, it seems as though MB was speaking to the taxi driver.

Is there any link for that, that he wanted to have sex with SL? I can't see anything in that article and its video about MB saying he wanted to have sex with a specific person, it seems as though MB was speaking to the taxi driver.
No, there’s absolutely no proof that he wanted to have sex with Stuart, or that anyone was “jealous” about it.

Honestly, some of the things being stated as fact in this thread are no more than opinion, rumour or gossip. I don’t know why they are not being qualified as such.

No, there’s absolutely no proof that he wanted to have sex with Stuart, or that anyone was “jealous” about it.

Honestly, some of the things being stated as fact in this thread are no more than opinion, rumour or gossip. I don’t know why they are not being qualified as such.

To my knowledge there is evidence that the boyfriend at the time was visibly upset that me Barrymore had left in a taxi with Stuart

Also he had been singled out by Barrymore at the club, and invited back to his house.

I'm sure there was, I don't have time now but will look tomorrow.

I hope nobody minds my mentioning this here, but in July 2007 I published a book (404pp.) on the Stuart Lubbock case (together with father Terry Lubbock) titled:

"NOT AWIGHT: Getting Away With Murder" (copyright, all rights reserved).

Phil Taylor, the Associate Editor of Britain's best-selling Sunday newspaper, described it as follows: "This book includes a damning dossier on how Essex Police bungled their £8 million [= $16 million] invesigation into how Stuart Lubbock died, and reveals the massive contradictions in the accounts witnesses gave of that night's events".

The book's available from me at a discounted price of £7 plus postage:

0044 1279 635 789

or

e-mail: ajsbennett@btinternet.com

My main conclusion after I sifted through all the police and other material I was allowed to see?

Stuart Lubbock was murdered, quite possibly gang-raped. He did not drown in the swimming pool that night. In fact, he didn't even enter the swimming pool that night, and neither did anyone else. The swmming pool cover was only opened after he died. The 'drowning' was a well-executed smokescreen.

++++++++

P.S. I am currently investigating the deaths of Lee Balkwell (see Wikipedia) and Madeleine McCann - I have contributed occasionally to the Madeleine McCann thread on this Forum.

It is claimed that Lee Balkwell died as the result of a 'tragic accident' in a concrete mixer at 1.00am on Friday 18 July 2002.

It is claimed that Madeleine McCann was kidnapped by an abductor at around 9.15am on Thursday 3 May 2007.

I believe both claims to be (a) untrue and (b) fabricated.

++++++++

Please also see this link from 27 April 2008, which very much confirms the thesis in my book. Shame it's taken the cops 7 years to get here:

http://www.people.co.uk/news/news/tm_method=full%26objectID=20397007%26siteID=93463-name_page.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wish you would also investigate the Abby and Libby murders. I called in a tip on a man I thought was a likely suspect.

The links on page 2 have been updated and no longer from 2001. There certainly was no opinion from me and I did state that I would find the links today.

From the case between Barrymore (Parker) and Essex Police:
______

34. First, Mr Kelleher, a former work colleague of Mr Kenney, had made a statement on
26 January 2007 to the effect that Mr Kenney had given him an account shortly after
the incident. This was that there were often drug-fuelled parties at Mr Parker’s home
and on the night of the incident Mr Parker started pestering Mr Lubbock for sex
whereupon Mr Kenney had told Mr Parker that Mr Lubbock was “straight” and
subsequently Mr Kenney and Mr Parker had a “fracas”. According to the document,
this account was “made all the more credible” by the fact that Mr Kelleher was shown
on the scene log as arriving at Mr Parker’s address at 8.38 am on 31 March 2001.

Court of Appeal (Civil): Michael Ciaran Parker -v- Chief Constable of Essex Police

Attachments

• a220172897-parker-v-cc-essex-police-final-judgment.pdf
    499.6 KB · Views: 23
From the case between Barrymore (Parker) and Essex Police:
______

34. First, Mr Kelleher, a former work colleague of Mr Kenney, had made a statement on
26 January 2007 to the effect that Mr Kenney had given him an account shortly after
the incident. This was that there were often drug-fuelled parties at Mr Parker’s home
and on the night of the incident Mr Parker started pestering Mr Lubbock for sex
whereupon Mr Kenney had told Mr Parker that Mr Lubbock was “straight” and
subsequently Mr Kenney and Mr Parker had a “fracas”. According to the document,
this account was “made all the more credible” by the fact that Mr Kelleher was shown
on the scene log as arriving at Mr Parker’s address at 8.38 am on 31 March 2001.

Court of Appeal (Civil): Michael Ciaran Parker -v- Chief Constable of Essex Police

Thanks for posting this vvvv interesting read.

From that document:

11. At about 5.47 am, Mr Lubbock was found in the pool, unconscious and not breathing, dressed only in boxer shorts. Attempts to resuscitate him failed and the emergency services were called; they arrived at 5.56 am.

This part is interesting; who tried to resuscitate him? I’m sure somewhere earlier in the thread in was mentioned that no resuscitation attempts were made.

Just to let you all know, Tony Bennet - author of the book on Stuart’s death (that was produced alongside Stuart’s father) is offering free copies of his book ‘Not Awight’.
All you have to do is email him to request a copy. Please message me if you need the email or it can be found on Twitter. I have just received my copy and I’m looking forward to reading it.

Just to let you all know, Tony Bennet - author of the book on Stuart’s death (that was produced alongside Stuart’s father) is offering free copies of his book ‘Not Awight’.
All you have to do is email him to request a copy. Please message me if you need the email or it can be found on Twitter. I have just received my copy and I’m looking forward to reading it.

No books left to give away. I had a very quick reply.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back