UK UK - STUDLAND shore DORSET, female 5’4 BODY found dec’ 2018

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by green deer, Oct 17, 2020.

1. green deer

green deer New Member

another good shout. just looked at a few articles and items of clothing don’t quite match. although still a possibility

2. green deer

green deer New Member

another good shout. just looked at a few articles and items of clothing don’t quite match. although still a possibility

3. green deer

green deer New Member

okay so i feel like i might be into something, just researched the underwear brand ‘dim’ and that’s also a french brand, i’m really starting to think she’s definitely a french jane doe

Mimi in London and tesni like this.
  4. fidgeypie

fidgeypie Find Ashley Loring Heavyrunner

5. fidgeypie

Yes quite possibly

green deer likes this.
  6. fidgeypie

green deer likes this.
  7. green deer

green deer New Member

DIM! they manufacture dim her underwear brand. fab find! i’m trying to find french missing persons websites but it’s proving a bit harder than i imagined. you found any?

8. fidgeypie

No I was surprised actually. Found a Facebook page but there was nothing on it

green deer likes this.
  9. green deer

green deer New Member

yeah it’s really odd, it’s like there’s a total lack of databases for french/international missing persons? i know there’s the interpol missing persons yellow notices but there’s no way those yellow notices are ALL the missing people from all over the world. it’s so odd

10. fidgeypie

I looked at the yellow notices as well. Googled for news articles.

green deer likes this.
  11. green deer

green deer New Member

me too. very little to sift through. :(

12. fidgeypie

Yes not very many all. So I guess we can narrow it down to this.

1/ someone missing from the UK. Not necessarily from dorset. Might be anywhere along the coast.

2/ someone who is a french national. I dont know how they ended up in Dorset.

3/ a thought had occurred to me that there are refugee camps in France. Maybe she was given the clothes in France when she arrived to cross to England. Maybe she was newly arrived.

Another thought here on her fillings. Silver fillings are like free in the NHS. Speaking to my partner who has numerous fillings he says the white ones you pay more for.

Mimi in London and green deer like this.
  13. green deer

green deer New Member

Yes agreed. i think i’ve almost ruled out a missing person from england/scotland/wales, looked at all the missing reports i can find for women from jan-dec 16th 2018 and there’s none that quite fit.
    I think a french national is likely, -not sure if it’s possible but the thing i keep thinking is someone who started alive on the french north coast (possibly the Lower Normandy area) then drowned in the water/fell from a cliff and got washed out, then the current washed them across the channel to the dorset coast. Not sure how possible this theory is but it seems like it could check out since that report you found said ‘seemed to be in the water for some time’.
    The refugee theory is also a good one i think, hadn’t thought of it myself but i think that’s a possibility.
    Interesting about the fillings, wonder if they have any kind of system like the NHS in France?

14. green deer

green deer New Member

@fidgeypie The original news article by ‘The Bournemouth Daily Echo’ when she was found doesn’t give much detail but does link up the email and twitter account of the journalist who wrote it, i might message her on twitter and ask about her sources or any other info she’s able to disclose. worth a try?
    Profile: Jane Reader

Update: looks like her twitter is inactive, maybe i could message the bournemouth echo page??

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
    Mimi in London likes this.
  15. fidgeypie

@green deer that might be a good place to start. Might be worth going back another year with UK missing persons

green deer likes this.
  16. green deer

green deer New Member

i’ve looked at all the missing persons from about 2015 onwards, think i’ll look again just to make sure. which website are you using just to make sure we’re on the same track?

17. fidgeypie

I was using Facebook and Google search

green deer likes this.