UK The day the spaceships took Welshman's pit bull pup and has Datsun Cherry

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by wfgodot, Jul 11, 2013.

1. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

Aliens stole my Datsun Cherry! Man recounts moment he and teenage friends 'watched as
    fleet of spacecraft made off with their car and pet dog' (good luck with the insurance claim)
    . (Daily Mail)
    more on the link; Mr. Robins reported the odd incident, such as it is, to MoD

2. Loading...

3. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

I hate it when that happens

4. AlwaysShocked

AlwaysShocked Active Member

Three teenagers on an unsupervised overnight camping trip, right? Car with all gear and dog gone, right?

Either they left it somewhere unlocked and it was stolen (but what car thief would want a dog along with the car?) or they wrecked the car and then disposed of it. Which would not explain the dog missing. Or would it?

Why do I suspect this is actually what might have happened? Don't even ask.

But I will say that teenagers who are on their own and tippling can get really creative when it comes to not wanting mum and dad to know what really happened!

5. Robin Hood

Robin Hood New Member

Probably sold the lot for a comfortable weekend in a hotel ;)

6. Elphaba

Elphaba Defying Gravity...

I believe him! Hasn't anyone ever seen the long running BBC documentary that comes out of Cardiff, called Doctor Who? It's about a regenerating alien that tends to keep earth safe from alien bad guys. Back in 1992, the Doctor was rarely letting the BBC document his exploits and put them out in space via tv airwaves... so it seems very plausible that a small troop of aliens got brave and decided to play cat & mouse with this poor lad and his mates.

True story... *nods* :D