GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a £5 top up on the Oyster card so maybe you would not use it if the child fare was under and you did not have enough to afford to do that. I don't know what the child fare is though.

Just checked, It would be 65P for a single fare so if the Oyster card was empty and Tia had little money it would make sense to go to town return pay as you go. She could still get flip flops and maybe a drink with her £10.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tter-pleas-help-missing-12-year-old-girl.html

Tia told her 46-year-old grandmother, whom she was visiting for the weekend, that she was going to the Whitgift shopping centre in Croydon, south London, on Friday afternoon.

The schoolgirl is white, 4ft 5in and slim, and was wearing *advertiser censored* glasses.

She was dressed in a yellow bandeau top over a white bra with visible cross straps, light grey leopard print leggings and black and pink Nike high top trainers.

I really hope she's just at a friend's house, but that's looking increasingly unlikely.

http://news.sky.com/story/969389/grans-plea-for-missing-tia-to-come-home

Sky news interview with the grandmother says the grandmother was at work and the last person to see Tia was the grandmother's boyfriend.
Tia was going on a 5 mile journey to buy shoes- she has made this trip before but never alone.
She left her phone charging in the house.
No CCTV footage has been found of her anywhere as of yet.

ETA http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...d-relaxed-claims-last-person-to-see-her.html#

A neighbour saw her leaving the house.

I wonder what happened to Jane Harry's story, the neighbor who said she saw Tia leave the grandmother's house headed out to buy shoes? She's in the first article, sounds believable, and now it seems the story has changed to the grandmother's partner was home alone with Tia and the last one to see her.

I wonder if Jane has decided she hadn't seen Tia after all?

This is not looking good at all:(

Question: The BBC says the top she was wearing is yellow, other articles say white.

Which is it?

I hope this investigation gets the attention of that which took place when Joanna Yeates went missing.

Ok do we know if Tia was planning to catch a bus to the Whitgift centre? or a tram?

The nearest tram station to her gran's is a 15 minute walk according to google maps, and i've done a little research and found it would take 27 minutes on the tram to the whitgift centre. That seems like quite some journey for a 12 year old to take alone!

378364_482336348461238_829909330_n.jpg

This is a CCTV image of what Tia was wearing... please note, this photo is NOT from the day she went missing, but from the day before, just to show what she was wearing! Although she was wearing black and pink nike high tops on friday and NOT the ugg style boots in this pictue.

Just watching the Sky News report on this and it confirmed something I believed to be the case.

All buses and trams she could have taken to town had CCTV and she doesn't appear on any. And none of the drivers remember picking her up either.

I won't speculate on possibilities here just yet.........but hope is fading...

I wonder what happened to Jane Harry's story, the neighbor who said she saw Tia leave the grandmother's house headed out to buy shoes? She's in the first article, sounds believable, and now it seems the story has changed to the grandmother's partner was home alone with Tia and the last one to see her.

I wonder if Jane has decided she hadn't seen Tia after all?

I am suspicious knowing that the grandmother's boyfriend was the last person to see this young girl. Too often that is the case!

Would like to know what grandmother's routine work schedule is. Has Tia been home alone with the grandmother's boyfriend before? I'm not liking this at all!

I wonder if her grandmother has a computer Tia accessed. Could it be at all possible she met someone online and agreed to meet up?

Sigh. I have a 12 year old girl too...so, so many of her friends are allowed to roam town on their own or travel alone to the next (bigger) town over for shopping and entertainment. Scares the dickens out of me. :(

I am suspicious knowing that the grandmother's boyfriend was the last person to see this young girl. Too often that is the case!

This worries me too. And he hasn't been named either, which is weird because we have the names of the rest of the family and neighbours.

I'm sure the police are right on top of this though.

This is starting to remind me of Milly Dowler all over again, I really wish it didn't. I'm praying that she went to a party on Friday night, and she's too scared to come home now because of all the fuss. I really, really wish that was the case.

that link says she only had a tenner in her pocket but she was going to buy shoes

where can one buy shoes that cheaply around there (?)

Primark. Super cheap, very trendy and not very long-lasting. Ideal for things like flip-flops.

Here's a recent video of my local Primark, where you can see a selection of the shoes they sell and some of the prices. Generally around £5 for a pair of ballerinas

[video=youtube;-TJEC7ULwgc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TJEC7ULwgc[/video]

Primark, by me, had flip flops as low as £1.50. Someplace like Sainsbury's is a possibility too if they stock a clothing range. There's one in Whitgift as well as M&S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford