GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone earlier mention that Hazell's drugs (if he had some in the house) could have been found and taken by Tia and that perhaps she overdosed and that's why he hid her in the loft? Or did I read that somewhere else? This thread is expanding really fast.

It made me think of Isobel Reilly, the young girl who died of an overdose at a party last year. She'd found some drugs upstairs in the home-owner's (Brian Dodgeon's) bedroom and taken them. He escaped a jail sentence, but I wonder if Hazell thought he'd end up in jail if it was discovered Tia had taken his drugs? Having said that, I don't think that happened, but I'm just trying in vain to look at alternatives that don't involve him actually physically hurting Tia,

Did someone earlier mention that Hazell's drugs (if he had some in the house) could have been found and taken by Tia and that perhaps she overdosed and that's why he hid her in the loft? Or did I read that somewhere else? This thread is expanding really fast.

It made me think of Isobel Reilly, the young girl who died of an overdose at a party last year. She'd found some drugs upstairs in the home-owner's (Brian Dodgeon's) bedroom and taken them. He escaped a jail sentence, but I wonder if Hazell thought he'd end up in jail if it was discovered Tia had taken his drugs? Having said that, I don't think that happened, but I'm just trying in vain to look at alternatives that don't involve him actually physically hurting Tia,
Here's Inge Jones's post (#896) about the possibility Tia might have found the drugs and accidentally overdosed:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, South-East London, 3 Aug 2012

please do tell

Will await confirmation from a Mod/admin before posting if that's ok. Really don't want to get banned! :)
We cannot bring things from other forums. If it is in the main stream media we can discuss it.

I thank you all for asking first (this is how rumors get started and that is why we have the rules that we do here at websleuths). Give a rumor legs and it will run. You all are doing great by the way. And welcome to all of our new members!

So here is just my two cents and my take on how this happened:

:moo:

1) Tia went missing and was reported missing

2) Police came and looked at her room and got the "story" from step grandfather

3) They of course then went and looked at over 800 hours of video to try to locate her in the area, talked to people and scoured the woods and buildings where she walked (according to Hazel's story) :-(

4) Hitting dead ends and not finding her they reinterview Step Grandfather

5) They go BACK to the home with most likely tracking dogs (caveat: from following several cases here and learning from our verified Sar posters tracking dogs are trained to follow recent or the freshest scent) and most likely cannot get a trail back out of the house on wednesday so schedule a more detailed search with HRD dogs for Friday with forensic teams (at this point they cannot find her on video or any evidence that she left the house to go with the story that Hazel was feeding them).

6) They go back in the house (most likely with a warrant at this time.. just :moo:) on Friday with CSI and HRD dogs and find where her body was hidden (it is my opinion it was hidden).

this is all just my opinion... but it seems that they did things right with the info they were given and the tools they were using.

:moo:

Here's Inge Jones's post (#896) about the possibility Tia might have found the drugs and accidentally overdosed:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, South-East London, 3 Aug 2012
Thank you. With his previous history, I can see why he'd want to avoid doing more time. Now I'm thinking of what he said about his 'previous' being nothing to do with Tia's disappearance. If it was drugs-related, then it certainly was. All speculation of course. Everything seemed to have happened so fast today.

I have to ask, please.....what is a waterbutt? And what kind of job is a "carer? If that means taking care of people......that is scary! After reading her FB and my suspicion that she lied for her lover (or assisted him) I wouldn't feel comfortable letting her care for a goldfish!! Much less an adult!! And NO WAY should she have been allowed to be near Tia!! :banghead:

I am afraid that your fears are realised. carer is someone who assists nurses in providing personal care to patients or clients. A carer might work in a hospital, nursing or residential home, even in patient's own homes. They are subject to stringent police checks

I actually live in Mitcham, close to the Commonside East area near the green (and away from the town centre) but have been staying in Eastbourne for the past 2 weeks. The CCTV capture of Hazell reminded me of the newsagents opposite my house! But I think it's a shop in the town centre.

Now an 11-year-old is the one who spotted Hazell??

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...d-Stuart-Hazell-drunk-and-crying-in-shop.html

The description of him drunk, slurring his words and crying makes my blood run cold. If he's a hardened drinker, then God only knows what he was like when he'd downed a few and didn't know how to cope with a (perhaps) stroppy 12-year-old. If Gran knew he liked a drink, she should never ever have left Tia alone with him under any circumstances. Is there a single responsible adult in this family? He sounds totally bloody sloshed.

He was really crying,” she told The Daily Telegraph. “He was saying how much he misses Tia. He asked me if I knew her and I said I didn’t, and then he said ‘Can you help me find her?’

“He was very drunk and slurring his words. He bought a bottle of vodka.

“He said: ‘If you find her will you tell her to come home?'

To Tyker, re hat munching:
I've just had some oats so I'm not too hungry right now but I thank you for your concern As it's not been confirmed SH was the main perpetrator just yet, I'll hold off for now, but be assured I will let you know if I do eat one. :)
I'm more concerned about the fact I was taken in by this person's convincing lying to be honest. I'm usually a good judge of body language...I've only been taken in twice, once by a druggie and once by a total socio psychopath. I really thought I couldn't be fooled again...[/QUOTE]

Glad you are taking the comment I made in good humour. In all seriousness though I think you may find in Stuart Hazell a sociopath/psychopath and a druggie combined into one. In many ways he was convincing. For reasons that I won't go into I have been lied to many times by people in similar social stature to him and I am getting better at interpreting the tell-tale signs. The Grandmother is particularly alarming to me. Although I could tell Stuart was lying, I never could interpret what the Grandmother was saying and indeed still can't. It is though a truly sad sad case. From what people outside the family have said, Tia appeared to be a smart, well-liked individual with many things going for her. Such a shame she had to cross paths with the that is Stuart Hazell.

Personally I believe he attempted to or was successful in sexually assaulting Tia and then killed her to cover his crime although only time will tell what really took place.

Sun:
---
Retired Commander John O’Connor said: “The police should have gone into that house quicker. Clearly Hazell should have been treated as a suspect from the off.

“He was the last person to see Tia alive. There were conflicting reports on what he said.

“If police have enough evidence to bring in sniffer dogs, they have enough evidence to pull the place apart. It’s unforgivable they didn’t do that.

“You can’t rely on a dog — you need human brains. They haven’t done very well. That child should have been found much quicker."
---
much more at link above

They are subject to an enhanced criminal record check - which means that things that they have been convicted of or things that they are suspected of being involved with should be flagged up. However, carers do not need any qualifications, they are generally on minimum wage and anybody can get a job as a carer unless they have been convicted of a serious crime. It is a difficult job which few wish to do which is why you frequently get unsuitable "bad eggs" performing this role.

If hes drunk its a minimum 8hrs i believe before they can interview him..

I am afraid that your fears are realised. carer is someone who assists nurses in providing personal care to patients or clients. A carer might work in a hospital, nursing or residential home, even in patient's own homes. They are subject to stringent police checks

So if you were a carer for a patient in there own home it could mean you may have access to another property am i right ?? My grandad had dementia & his carer had a key for access to his property, so this is a real possibilty - in that case it could of been possible to hide a body in another property until the focus turned elsewhere ?? Even though the risks were high, its possible the surveillance on the house was pretty low key therefore making it possible to access without getting caught ? Or maybe she was a carer for a neighbour ??

I might be completely wrong as I thought it could be a Shannon Matthews situation-one of the reasons I thought this was because of the very close family bonds.

Granny was working a night shift so she should have been at home when Tia arrived in the afternoon and should have been home in the morning ,certainly before midday.

Did something happen when Tia arrived in the house -did Gran come in and find something going on?

Honestly, I am well confused about the Gran's working hours. I am familiar with hospitals and nursing homes and the only reasonable explanation as to why she was out of the house for such a long period is that she did a night shift at one place and then maybe did an agency/bank early shift somewhere else. I doubt this is legal but it would explain why she was absent for so long and maybe why she was reticent about telling the truth to the media.

However, with the tale that Stuart told about visiting the funfair to search for Tia I do think she is guilty of colluding on some level - I hope she did not know that at the time her granddaughter's body was rotting in the attic though. As guilty as I believe Stuart to be I still have some hope that the Grandmother was naive about what was going on.

I still don't understand why the Mother would not do a public appeal though. Can't think of another case where the Mother has been so reluctant to speak.

Ugh, the d*mn media here are grubbing around and competing to publish rumours as fact, facts as hell knows what.......travesty!

Commander Basu said the pre-planned search had taken place with the family's full co-operation. But retired detectives last night questioned why a full examination of the house was not carried out sooner. Martyn Underhill, a former detective chief inspector, said yesterday: "The rule with a missing child is to clear the ground under your feet. You have to ask why it wasn't done earlier."

no excuse at all

Mr Hazell said that he gave her £10 for helping him with some chores and told her to be back by 6pm. In his television interview, Mr Hazell said that the whole family was pulling together to get her back. "I loved her to bits; she's like my own daughter," said Mr Hazell. "She's got a lovely home. I can't work out what's going on. She's a happy-go-lucky golden angel. She's perfect."

sick evil excuse for a human being

bolded by me

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...after-fourth-search-reveals-body-8030809.html

hey peeps.. I think we need a new thread... one is coming shortly....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member