GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
He described the girl as "a happy-go-lucky golden angel" who had no problems at all and has not been involved in arguments.
Yeah, sounds like it.

Looks to me like a glass vase with an upended plastic water bottle inside it

Looks like the vase might have a candle in it too - maybe from the "light Tia's way home" thing they did. Knowing what we do now, it would be particularly sick if more of the family than just SH knew that she Tia was already home (albeit in the loft).

India - or any of the other locals, can you tell me if the bathrooms all have an airing cupboard in them? When I was looking at the estate agent websites for house sales, there was one in particular that had wood panelling along the wall of the bathroom with a cupboard right beside the toilet. If all the houses in this area have these cupboards, do they back on to the next door's bathroom i.e. are they mirroring each other's houses?

Going back to the sheet, it's possible that once the body was inside plastic black bags then the sheet itself could have been bundled up and used as a sack - like Santa's sack. Burglars tend to use sheets like that - to get as much stuff from a house as is possible to carry - by spreading one onto a bed and then dumping electrical items, dvd's etc into it.

I just listened to this all the way through for the first time - really sorry if I'm repeating what's already been said as I haven't read the transcript. But when SH is asked about the thurs night, he say he made her pizza and chips, then the lolly comment, then he says he cooked her another pizza but she didn't want it was "still in the oven" - could this be the infamous dinner that CS said she cooked and was still in the oven? Which may mean that Tia never even got to eat pizza on thurs - or that CS using this to explain why there was a cold pizza in the oven ( anyone know when the 'dinner in the oven' story was first reported? Could this be a later addition if initial police search found it and asked why it was there??

I always thought he said he'd cooked another one, because she hadn't got to eat the main one, and he had to account for it still being in the oven.... I think something happened early in the evening..... I wonder if the 4th 'nobbly bobbly lolly' that he wanted saved for CS was there? or did Tia eat it and that's what peeed him off? I wonder if till receipts will show that he bought 2 pizza's..... interesting how he used the term "munchies" ..... I think most people know that's a term that people use who smoke dope... I'm sure that's what helped to hide the smell, some of that dope is really pungent...

Also...

He said that, on Thursday night - before she went missing on Friday, Tia stayed at the house just with him, as Ms Sharp was working.

"Me and Tia are on the PlayStation, which is nothing unusual because she's cheating all the time," he said.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...ing-schoolgirl-has-been-abducted-8026245.html

that could have riled him too, if under the influence of drugs/alcohol

India - or any of the other locals, can you tell me if the bathrooms all have an airing cupboard in them? When I was looking at the estate agent websites for house sales, there was one in particular that had wood panelling along the wall of the bathroom with a cupboard right beside the toilet. If all the houses in this area have these cupboards, do they back on to the next door's bathroom i.e. are they mirroring each other's houses?

Going back to the sheet, it's possible that once the body was inside plastic black bags then the sheet itself could have been bundled up and used as a sack - like Santa's sack. Burglars tend to use sheets like that - to get as much stuff from a house as is possible to carry - by spreading one onto a bed and then dumping electrical items, dvd's etc into it.

the one i lived in didn't but then the bathroom had been refitted before i moved in

Yeah, sounds like it.

Not to forget: ' She wanted it - she got it' ... perhaps revealing that SH believed she 'got a lot/too much', 'got her own way' ?

Seems reasonable to suggest that when NS was with SH, Tia was there as a baby and toddler -- so lots of attention devoted to the child, with SH relegated to the wings

NS moved on to have two more children with Niles and when SH took up with CS -- there was Tia again, who CS described as her 'life'

I've known step-parents who professed to dote on their step-children when others were around. In private though, it was a completely different story. SH was nothing, really - just a floating bed-mate destined to play second-fiddle to other people's children. No job, no money, no home of his own, no prospects and no children of his own that he doted upon or for whom he took responsibility (it's said he has a daughter whom he's rarely, if ever, spent time with)

He had to play genial step-grandfather. Playing the role convincingly provided him a portion of his roof and meals. Who knows though what festering resentment was brewing beneath. Maybe he would have liked to move elsewhere, but CS refused to be parted from her grandchildren? Without CS, SH would be back to living rough. And CS's extended family provided SH structure, support and semblance of belonging

Even though SH is not exactly the norm as males go, it must still have been difficult to reconcile being subservient to an older, strong female and cast as a grandad figure at 37 and with some form of mid-life watershed impending

Wonder how he really felt about playing baby-sitter to a budding teen who'd stolen his limelight for the past decade or so and whom his partner regarded as her 'life' - a child whose spending money very probably exceeded his own?

I always thought he said he'd cooked another one, because she hadn't got to eat the main one, and he had to account for it still being in the oven.... I think something happened early in the evening..... I wonder if the 4th 'nobbly bobbly lolly' that he wanted saved for CS was there? or did Tia eat it and that's what peeed him off? I wonder if till receipts will show that he bought 2 pizza's..... interesting how he used the term "munchies" ..... I think most people know that's a term that people use who smoke dope... I'm sure that's what helped to hide the smell, some of that dope is really pungent...

Also...

He said that, on Thursday night - before she went missing on Friday, Tia stayed at the house just with him, as Ms Sharp was working.

"Me and Tia are on the PlayStation, which is nothing unusual because she's cheating all the time," he said.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...ing-schoolgirl-has-been-abducted-8026245.html

that could have riled him too, if under the influence of drugs/alcohol

i've been out in the middle of the night for "munchies" and i dont take any drugs at all.

This comment from Gran is quite odd, too, re: the police

"We are going to cause them no obstruction whatsoever. Whatever they want to do they can do it, no problem. I just want my baby back."

What a strange thing to say. Doesn't that go without saying?

This video show's CS driving away in her car.

Would it have sat nav or wouldn't you need sat nav to know where the funfair was?

for somebody who'd lived in that area as long as she did i very much doubt any form of satnav would be needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe