UK.Urgent do not approach warning, double rapist on the run.July/17

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by dotr, Jul 24, 2017.

1. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news...ews/urgent-not-approach-warning-double-234950
    Sean Cawthray
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Loading...

3. mrazda71

mrazda71 Active Member

Yikes!!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4. CoverMeCagney

CoverMeCagney Well-Known Member

Yikes indeed! I have seen this pop up on my FB newsfeed a few times today. A quick google suggests he has escaped from open prison before?

5. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

It caught my attention because it seems like they usually give those kind of urgent warnings for escaped murderers, but really, these repeat sex offenders cannot imo stop.
    So glad they are warning everyone, it really could save some poor woman or child from a horror that could cause serious damage, imo.
    This guy has been in jail .... hope he is found very soon and that nobody gets hurt in the meantime!

6. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

open prison? he was 'jailed for life' so what does open prison mean? is that like parole?

four rapes, an attempted rape, and kidnapping and he's in open prison?

and he's escaped before?!

7. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

rbbm
    http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/30/if-yo...n-the-run-contact-police-immediately-6745623/

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. jessie

jessie Active Member

Unbelievable isn't it. What's happening to our security, he's clearly an escape risk. Hope they find him before he commits another attack. :jail:

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co....-in-leeds-is-on-run-for-second-time-1-8624868

Sean Perry, 46, had been released on licence despite having previously escaped from an open prison

Last year he was released early from prison again, having served 14 years for the kidnap of the schoolgirl in Kippax.

Perry was housed in a bail hostel in Leicester city centre, but the authorities admitted last night that he had not been seen since 2pm on June 19.

It also emerged that the serial rapist has a history of running away.

In December 2013 a manhunt was launched when he fled Leyhill Open Prison in Tortworth,
    Gloucestershire.