UK - Yaseen Ege, 7, beaten to death, Cardiff, Wales, July 2010

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Perodicticus potto, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Perodicticus potto

Perodicticus potto New Member

From BBC News:

2. Loading...

3. nervous_nellie

nervous_nellie Carpe Noctem

[​IMG]

i hope she rots.:furious:

4. Reader

Reader New Member

a
    Thanks for the picture, nellie, what a beautiful little boy....and he was still trying to please her as he died....I just don't understand where your soul goes when you kill your own child....and don't want to....

5. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

What an adorable little boy.

He suffered at least three months of brutal punishment before his murder and then she set his body on fire?

"She" beat this child with a stick and could not resist beating him and at one point believed the stick was evil. What?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/jan/07/mother-jailed-life-son-quran

Crying and sobbing when she found out how much time she has to serve. She'll have plenty of time to study up now.

6. coopzoo

coopzoo Whoever is trying to bring you down is already bel

Wth is wrong with people....I will never understand... :( Such a precious boy.

7. Filly

The Ege's wanted their little guy to become a Hafiz. I have almost zero knowledge of Islam aside from Jin's and some recovering crack addict telling me that I was wrong for being a Catholic.

Hafiz apparently is very rewarding and requires extensive study and memorization. A few places I looked some parents expected their children to be Hafiz by age seven.

Again I just looked at different sites and this explains it.

http://www.taqwaislamiccenter.org/hifz.html

Kind of thinking back at all the memorization we did for our Confirmation in Catholicism. We weren't that little. I recall it being a drag and some kids who weren't good at memorization getting yelled at, but that was it.

8. Caligram

Caligram New Member

This poor innocent young boy. How despicable, the crimes committed under the guise of religion.

9. Filly

It looks like the dad has been cleared. I thought he was standing trial with the wife.

Heartbreaking is the father told the jury his boy was not in school the day that he was murdered because they were having a Teddy Bear Picnic and he didn't have a teddy bear.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-20364582

That is one of the saddest things I ever heard.

10. Perodicticus potto

Perodicticus potto New Member

This case has upset me more than any in a long time.

I wrote a blog post today with my thoughts about it. I hope it's OK to link to it here -- if not, mods, please remove it. :blushing:

Not in your image