Unanswered Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripleA

Reaction score
Me:What day did Casey get the tattoo?
What was her demeanor at the tattoo parlor?
What did she tell the artist?

What day did Jesse Grund leave his job with LE?
Did he quit or was he fired?
Is he under investigation for anything unrelated to this case?

websurfer:
Did LE take any of Caylee's belongings to test for fingerprints of ZG or any other unknown party?
Did LE take fingerprints/DNA from the known ZG to rule her out from having been around Caylee's belongings?

SusieClue:
Questions to Cindy and George:
How many times in her life has Casey, on her own initiative, tended to the bamboo in the backyard?
Didn't you ever talk to Caylee about Zanny? What did Caylee say?

softsoul:
Questions to Casey:
Did you last see Caylee on Monday the 9th or Monday the 16th?

Anyone have these answers or other unanswered questions?

those are all good questions.
Also I ask these ones.
Why hasn't CSI examined and/or taken all of Caylee's baby stuff?
To fingerprint for DNA /traces hair etc of anyone named ZG the babysitter?
If they got all the toys,bottles,anything ! A fingerprint, or hair, or skin cells, would go on belongings to Caylee, it could be tested for traces of the babysitter.

So has LE taken samples from the real ZG?
To clear her?
IF they get samples from the real Z. G. compare to known

I added your questions and will update if anyone comes along with answers or new unanswered questions.

Questions to Cindy and George:

How many times in her life has Casey, on her own initiative, tended to the bamboo in the backyard?

Didn't you ever talk to Caylee about Zanny? What did Caylee say?

This should be an easy one for those of you who have followed the case closely. I keep hearing that Casey said she last saw Caylee on June 9th, yet the grandmother said she had her on the 15th. So where did the grandmother pick up the child? Is Casey off a week from when she actually said she saw her child? You would think it would be near impossible for a mother to mistake the date her child was kidnapped...seems it would be etched in your head for life...but again??

This should be an easy one for those of you who have followed the case closely. I keep hearing that Casey said she last saw Caylee on June 9th, yet the grandmother said she had her on the 15th. So where did the grandmother pick up the child? Is Casey off a week from when she actually said she saw her child? You would think it would be near impossible for a mother to mistake the date her child was kidnapped...seems it would be etched in your head for life...but again??

For Casey, I think she intentionally threw off the date to place the kidnapping a week before the actual "disappearance".

For Cindy, I think that this is just a matter of knowing it was the Monday after Father's Day and misrepresenting the date as Monday the 9th versus Monday the 16th after hearing Casey say the 9th.

So, I modified your question to Casey to be if she was mistaken on the date, and was the last day actually Monday the 16th as her parents have stated.

I think the dates have just gotten all confused...mainly because the 9th was the date the GM threw out first - and then she later remembered it was Father's Day. Casey on the 911 calls actually said she hadn't seen her for 31 days...which would be closer to the 15th, not the 9th. In either case, I think they are all in agreement that the timeline has changed.

They are now saying that the morning of June 16th was the last time anyone saw Casey and Caylee together. They left the Anthony home at 12:50pm...and George saw them. Cindy was at work already. That was the last time anyone can independently verify that Caylee was alive and with Casey. Now they are reporting that later that afternoon all the "flurry" of phone calls started.

This may be well known, I am sorry if it is. But I would really like to know Where did Casey work? We know it was not Universal Studios.

If parents knew she did not have a job where did you think her money was coming from?

I think the dates have just gotten all confused...mainly because the 9th was the date the GM threw out first - and then she later remembered it was Father's Day. Casey on the 911 calls actually said she hadn't seen her for 31 days...which would be closer to the 15th, not the 9th. In either case, I think they are all in agreement that the timeline has changed.

They are now saying that the morning of June 16th was the last time anyone saw Casey and Caylee together. They left the Anthony home at 12:50pm...and George saw them. Cindy was at work already. That was the last time anyone can independently verify that Caylee was alive and with Casey. Now they are reporting that later that afternoon all the "flurry" of phone calls started.

That is still not proven that George saw them both on the 16th. The last proven sighting was on the 15th at the nursing home.

That is still not proven that George saw them both on the 16th. The last proven sighting was on the 15th at the nursing home.

Well he stated in an interview (with Greta I believe) that he saw them the morning of the 16th. I believe it is pretty widely accepted now because I have been hearing everyone refer to that as the last sighting. Now granted -he could be lying, but I don't know what he would gain from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam