Unclassified Victims **MERGED**

What is it about Long Island's South Shore marshland that over and over again ends up making it
the ultimate dumping place for these killings? Typically desolate? One side being water means fewer people around? The perp/s would ruin a lot of sneakers that way--so are they wearing boots kept in their vehicle for work, or just this purpose, or both? Marshes are unfriendly places, filled with sharp reeds, smelly mud and ticks--nasty places to walk into carrying a body, even for a little while. Who'd be used to them, and the shore? Fishermen? Boaters? Duck hunters?

Last edited:
What is it about Long Island's South Shore marshland that over and over again ends up making it
the ultimate dumping place for these killings? Typically desolate? One side being water means fewer people around? The perp/s would ruin a lot of sneakers that way--so are they wearing boots kept in their vehicle for work, or just this purpose, or both? Marshes are unfriendly places, filled with sharp reeds, smelly mud and ticks--nasty places to walk into carrying a body, even for a little while. Who'd be used to them, and the shore? Fishermen? Boaters? Duck hunters?

I believe you described all the reasons the south shore would be an ideal dumping ground for bodies. Relatively remote, wet, muddy, few people coming through.

I believe you described all the reasons the south shore would be an ideal dumping ground for bodies. Relatively remote, wet, muddy, few people coming through.
I Agree. I used to live near that area and would drive there at night with my ex a lot (this was post 2012). Very desolate and vast especially at night. Marsh one side beach other side. I know this has probably been brought up but beings as there is Jones Beach near there and what not... what about state park people? I vaguely remember people looking at your passes and stuff during the summer. What about people who worked at restaurants during the summer time too?? Fisherman, local beach authority, duck hunters and boaters alike.. Could all be possible. There are so many aspects to this case. I do feel as though the person had to have a level of knowledge of the area or that it had to have had some kind of personal meaning to them.

I haven't been on this site in a while, so it's difficult to find certain articles & cases through the search engine.

I found this article interesting, & by no means am I placing this article here thinking this guy is LISK, because LISK seems more organized & patient pulling in his victims.

But it is an interesting article on showing how pervasive these guys are in NY.

His next court date is Jan 24th.

Man charged with attempted kidnappings appears in federal court

A federal judge Friday set the next court hearing for a Coram man charged with attempting to kidnap two female sex workers for January.

At a brief status conference for Andrew Frey, 54, U.S. District Judge Denis Hurley in Central Islip scheduled January 24th for the next hearing in the case with the agreement of both a federal prosecutor and the defense attorney.

Frey was arrested earlier in the month and charged in two separate incidents in which he allegedly solicited women for sex. Officials said when he attempted to kidnap the women, they jumped out of his moving van and escaped.

Frey, a married father of two who manages an aircraft parts factory in Melville, was charged with two counts each of attempted kidnapping and attempted sex trafficking. He has pleaded not guilty.

Frey was held without bail after his arrest after Eastern District Assistant United States Attorney Monica Castro said he has a previous history of “violent behavior against sex workers.”

In the past, officials said a sex worker got an order of protection against Frey after he rammed his vehicle into her car, and she subsequently said he had violated the order by leaving threatening messages on her voice mail.

In the current case, prosecutors said, Frey attempted in October of 2018 take one of the sex workers to a secluded spot by force but she escaped; and attempted to do the same thing with the second sex worker in July 2019. That woman also fled.

Even after those incidents, Frey continued to contact one of the female sex workers, trying a second time _ and using a weapon _ to take her by force. She again evaded the kidnapping attempt, officials said.

Handcuffs were found in Frey’s vehicle that he planned to use in the kidnappings, officials said. In Frey’s home, investigators found rope, zip ties, manuals on knot tying, a firearm and ammunition, officials said.

Frey has previous convictions for criminal possession of a controlled substance, criminal possession of stolen property, criminal mischief, and unauthorized use of a vehicle, officials said.

Frey’s wife, Gina, who was in court with their daughter, declined to comment, except to say: “We would just like our privacy to be respected.”

Frey’s defense attorney, federal public defender Tracey Gaffey, declined to comment, as did prosecutor Castro.

If convicted, Frey faces a mandatory minimum sentence of 15 years in prison.

Officials asked anyone with information about the case, or any other potential victims to contact the FBI at 800-CALL-FBI.

Man charged with attempted kidnapping appears in court

Just something I'd like to add to the Andrew Frey case. Good find btw.

In watching a news story on Cherries, that was posted back in Feb this year (2020) I noticed what appears to be the words written on what looks like an envelope "ropes & wires."

Now it's not unheard of for a killer to use ropes and wires, but it's something to note. I did not remember seeing anything pertaining to Cherries' case w ropes & wires prior to this footage. The police stated they found "rope and zip ties" in Andrew's home.

Also another thing is, is that the two sex workers that were with Andrew & got away from him, were in the months of July & October.

Below is video footage:

Police Hope Tattoo Helps Solve Cold Case Murder — Possibly Tied To Gilgo Beach Killer.

Skeletal remains were found April 13, 2021 in West Brook Pond in Suffolk County. This pond is located in the town of Islip and is managed by the New York State Parks Department. It sits between two state parks: Connetquot River State Park and the Bayard Cutting Arboretum State Park. Kind of lodged between the Sunrise Highway (NY 27) is to the north, Montauk Highway (NY 27-A) to the south, and the Southern State Parkway/Heckscher State Parkway to the west.

I've often wondered if Fire Island Jane Doe's legs were placed along the Connetquot River or some other waterway in this area - and travelled across the bay to Fire Island where they were discovered.

Andre Isaac's skull was found in a pond at the corner of Montauk Highway and Barnes Road a few towns over.

Human Remains Discovered In West Brook Pond: Police

Police: Human remains found in pond

May 3, 2021
A human skeleton was found in a marsh in Mastic Beach Sunday after police was alerted to the discovery by a local group that picked up trash at the beach.

Seventh Precinct officers responded to a 911 call "saying a body had been found by a cleaning crew near Washington Drive in Mastic Beach around 1:35 p.m.," police said.

The remains were taken to the Office of the Suffolk County Medical Examiner for an autopsy to determine cause of death and identity, police said.
Human remains found in Mastic Beach marsh, cops say

May 3, 2021
A human skeleton was found in a marsh in Mastic Beach Sunday after police was alerted to the discovery by a local group that picked up trash at the beach.

Seventh Precinct officers responded to a 911 call "saying a body had been found by a cleaning crew near Washington Drive in Mastic Beach around 1:35 p.m.," police said.

The remains were taken to the Office of the Suffolk County Medical Examiner for an autopsy to determine cause of death and identity, police said.
Human remains found in Mastic Beach marsh, cops say
Has anyone heard anything about this again? Any updates?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back