Undercover drug transaction videos #2 (released prior to 3/4/2010)

I'd brought up the necklace before. I wondered if Misty was wearing it after Haleigh went missing.

necklaces-1.jpg

I'd brought up the necklace before. I wondered if Misty was wearing it after Haleigh went missing.

necklaces-1.jpg

Wow Mew, great catch!! :eek:

JMO, but I believe Misty coveted all sweet Haleigh had. Wouldn't put it past her to take that baby's necklace, though I'm shocked she's not wearing the "Daddy's Girl" pendant as well.

And that is a super creepy picture from the vigil there on the left. It's always struck me how her eyes look totally dead.

In the picture of Misty, it sure looks to me like her left cheek, temple and eye took a wallop...

In the picture of Misty, it sure looks to me like her left cheek, temple and eye took a wallop...

it does look like that. possibly covered up with make up?

On one of these threads we noticed that Ron was wearing a wedding ring in the videos of the drug surveillance.

I noticed he was wearing a band on that ring finger at the 3:00 +/- mark on this video, so it might not mean a thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiWEWJWZ-Ts

lol, heck, you don't even have to watch the video, it's right there in the opening frame.
I did watch the video and hate to sound so cynical (it must be within my nature), but in my experience when the videos are rolling most people will put their best face forward. Examples are many, Scott P, Casey A, and Susan S. Even with the video, I can't help but to feel that Ron has an awful and, at times, uncontrollable temper. Many abusers take out their rage on the defenseless people in their lives, I believe something like this happened with Haleigh.

The latest drug bust show a man that is not grieving for his missing daughter, this hardly coicincides with the loving father videos we see.

Wow Mew, great catch!! :eek:

JMO, but I believe Misty coveted all sweet Haleigh had. Wouldn't put it past her to take that baby's necklace, though I'm shocked she's not wearing the "Daddy's Girl" pendant as well.

And that is a super creepy picture from the vigil there on the left. It's always struck me how her eyes look totally dead.
Looks like some kind of drug use to me. Pills/marijuana both. JMO.

Where is the UC video of Tommy making/participating in a drug buy?

I don't think there is one Debs. From what I understand, he was picked up from the store after buying cigs. I don't know how that came about...

Tommy was involved in the transaction that involved him 1. going into the woods near the Oasis bar, and 2. a pool hall 3. a black pick-up truck.

I believe the reason we haven't seen Tommy's tape is because there are bigger fish to fry with this transaction and they haven't been picked up yet. Maybe they have them under surveillance. I can't think of any other reason why this one particular video hasn't been shown. It may identify other people. MOO

Tommy arrest report # 1 at this link.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=151021&catid=3

Oh wow, yes thank you Grandmaj....I agree 100% other fish to fry!
link to report: http://download.gannett.edgesuite.net/wtlv/docs/012610_croslin1.pdf

snip~ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
This report is in furtherance of the investigation into the drug distribution activities of Misty Janette Cummings
and Hank Croslin. Cummings and Croslin are believed to be distributing an unknown amount of Pharmaceutical
Narcotics throughout the Putnam County area. The purpose of this investigative report is to document the
controlled purchase of prescription Roxicodone pills from Cummings and Croslin on December 22, 2009.
December 22. 2009, Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) Special Agent_SA)
FDLE Task Force Agent (TFA) TFA -----. TFA
Putnam County Sheriff's Office (PCSO) Detective (Det.) ••••••• Det. et.
•• liiiijiii and De . met at a pre-determined location, where a briefing was conducted.
At approximately 2:00 p.m., Detectives with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office DrugNice Unit and Agents with
the FDLE Tri-County Drug Task Force met with Det. • at a predetermined location where a briefing was
conducted. It was determined that Det. ~ould act as an undercover (UC) and attempt the purchase of 45
Roxicodone pills.
Through prevlous conversations, the UC indicated to Cummings that he wished to purchase 45 Roxicodone
pills. at which point Cummings stated that she would be able to provide the pills.
At approximately 2:00 p.m., the UC, and the vehicle. was equipped with a video recording device and an audio
monitoring device. ....

snip~At approximately 2:02 p.m., SA provided the UC with $1,000.00 in U.S. currency, to defray the
purchase cost of the prescription pills. The serial numbers and denominations of the currency used were
copied, and will remain on file at the Sheriff's Office.
At approximately 2:13 p.m., the UC departed the meeting location and drove to the area of the railroad tracks
located at Buffalo Bluff Road in Satsuma, Putnam County.
At approximately 2:36 p.m., the UC arrived at the railroad tracks and later met with Misty Cummings and Hank
Croslin, Jr. at approximately 2:38 p.m.
At approximately 2:42 p.m., the UC, Cummings, and Croslin departed the area and drove north on Highway 17.
At approximately 2:51 p.m., the three arrived at the Oasis Bar, located in the 700 block of Highway 17. While in
the parking lot of the bar, Croslin exited the vehicle at walked to an unidentified location through the woods,
however he later returned to the vehicle.
At approximately 3:35 p.m., the UC, Cummings, and Croslin, departed the Oasis Bar parking lot and drove north
on Highway 17, towards the city of Palatka.
At approximately 3:47 p.m, the three arrived at a pool hall, located on St. Johns Avenue and 10th Street in
Palatka. While in the parking lot of the pool hall Croslin made several telephone calls to unidentified subjects in
reference to purchasing the Pharmaceutical Narcotics. The three waited at this location for several minutes and
later travelled to the McDonald's Restaurant.
At approximately 4:10 p.m., the three arrived at the McDonalds, to which Croslin immediately exited the vehicle
and walked across the street to the Auto Zone auto parts store, where he waited. A short time later, Croslin met
with an unidentified white male driving a black in color Chevrolet step side truck bearing Florida tag number.
_ The previously mentioned Florida tag number is currently registered to of East
Palatka. The two conversed for a short period of time and later left.
At approximately 4:25 p.m., Croslin entered back into the vehicle with the UC and Cummings, where he then
exchanged 45 Roxicodone/
Oxicodone Pills with the UC for $750.00.
At approximately 4:30 p.m., the three departed the McDonald's parking lot enroute to the railroad tracks located
at Buffalo Bluff Road in Satsuma.
At approximately 4:53 p.m., the UC arrived at the railroad tracks, where Cummings and Croslin exited the
vehicle.
At approximately 5:20 p.m., the UC met back with agents at the predetermined meeting location where a
debriefing was conducted.
The prescription pills were identified as Roxicodone/Oxicodone 30 milligram pills. The pills were blue in color
with a round shape, and bore the markings M on one side and 30 on the opposing side. The pills were counted
and weighed, to which they totaled 45 and weighed 5.1 grams.
The prescription pills, the audio recording and video of the transaction were submitted into the Putnam County
Evidence Warehouse against proper receipt by Det..
There is nothing further to report at this time. ~ end

Tommy seems to have a different supplier.

Hmmm... from elle's post -

Roxicodone/Oxicodone 30 milligram

jmo - something is wrong w/this picture.

After watching the undercover videos again, particularily the one where Ron puts a pill in his mouth and tells the undercover they got ripped off.

Maybe it is their typical ruse, maybe they really didn't meet anyone to get those pills. Maybe Misty makes a fake phone call "ya I'm right by the school yadda yadda' when really there was nobody on the other end of the phone.

As any dealer who is on thin ice with the custody of his children , and previous drug arrests would know... RC would not be stupid enough to keep the drug stash on his property. So they go to where the stash is (perhaps near the school) buried under a rock, hidden in a tree who knows...and go get some pills, scam a few for themsleves and play their little game of being ripped off. The way Misty piped up from the backseat agreeing with ron that he gave her the wrong amount of pills bla bla and offerring to go back...that is most likely their typical bull lines they feed to people, so that they each get a pill out of the deal for themselves.

Shows a great deal of insight into the lies and low-brow mentality going on with this bunch. Rc all cocky about being shorted pills when he has one in his mouth! They all probably had a good laugh about pulling that one over on the undercover.

Last laugh is on them tho, as the cameras roll and catch the whole sordid thing for all the world to see.

Also on one of the other busts tommy went into a bush behind some store (or something like that, can't remember exactly how it unfolded) but that also made me think there was a stash of pills there in the bush as well.

For this reason alone, Misty would have to leave the MH to do a deal. They might keep a few pills on them, only enough to eat if there was a police raid, but 300 or so pills would be kept off site of their house and yard.

THANK YOU! for clarifying what I thought I was seeing on that tape. Ron sure didn't find the taste so offensive. Why would they assume HaLeigh would never ingest any because of the taste.

Tommy was involved in the transaction that involved him 1. going into the woods near the Oasis bar, and 2. a pool hall 3. a black pick-up truck.

I believe the reason we haven't seen Tommy's tape is because there are bigger fish to fry with this transaction and they haven't been picked up yet. Maybe they have them under surveillance. I can't think of any other reason why this one particular video hasn't been shown. It may identify other people. MOO

Tommy arrest report # 1 at this link.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=151021&catid=3

Have we ever figured out why arrest report #4 isn't on there? thx

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas