Unheard part of 911 Tape Posted on Topix

Solace

Reaction score
http://web.me.com/m_french/Site/What_do_YOU_hear.html

Just click on this and you can hear someone saying Baby, what did you do, what did you find and a child says I am sorry.

Any thoughts on this. love to hear them.

This was posted on Topix and I hope the poster does not mind that I posted it here (WSleuth is the originator, so thank you Sleuth). I think it is very interesting and would love to hear anyone's thoughts on this tape.

I heard a faint "what did you do" but the rest was too static-y.

Maybe because mentioned it, I do hear "Baby what did you do." But like DeeDee, the rest is hard to hear but the rest is voices.
Interesting. Is this legit?

http://web.me.com/m_french/Site/What_do_YOU_hear.html

Just click on this and you can hear someone saying Baby, what did you do, what did you find and a child says I am sorry.

Any thoughts on this. love to hear them.

This was posted on Topix and I hope the poster does not mind that I posted it here (WSleuth is the originator, so thank you Sleuth). I think it is very interesting and would love to hear anyone's thoughts on this tape.

I don't know where this enhancement came from, but it is NOT the one that was on "Geraldo" several years ago. I think that this one is a fake. The one that I heard on "Geraldo" was the originally enhanced one.

I don't know where this enhancement came from, but it is NOT the one that was on "Geraldo" several years ago. I think that this one is a fake. The one that I heard on "Geraldo" was the originally enhanced one.

AMES,

What did the original one say?

Before I'd consider this one real, I'd have to hear the WHOLE call- the conversation PR had with the 911 operator, and I'd have to hear her say what we DO know she said.

AMES,

What did the original one say?

Hey,
There is another poster on here that heard it too. I can't remember if it was SuperDave (I am thinking that it was) or JMO8778. I believe it was SuperDave. Anyway...it was years ago when I heard it...but, with the enhancement you can clearly hear a boy's voice (Burke?) say " What did you find?", and then a man (John?) say, "We are not speaking to you". The phone is what they believe to be hung up, and a woman's voice (Patsy?) says, "Help me Jesus! Help me Jesus". That is all I can remember. It was as clear as a bell, with little static. I am guessing that Burke came in when Patsy was talking to the 911 operator about finding the RN, and that is what he meant by..."What did you find?"

The words...

Patsy: “Baby, what did you find? What did you do?”

Burke: “I’m sorry.”

was simply not on that tape. Not the one that I heard. The real enhanced tape, that was played on "Geraldo", imo..is locked safely away somewhere. Probably in that warehouse full of evidence that they talked about on "48 Hours".

Before I'd consider this one real, I'd have to hear the WHOLE call- the conversation PR had with the 911 operator, and I'd have to hear her say what we DO know she said.

It's not real.

It wasn't me that heard it,but I keep thinking surely someone out there must have taped that show and have a copy of it .. I used to do that all the time when I was working daytime,(tape shows),so I could watch them later,and apparently,judging by youtube,others did that a lot,too.But I suppose it isn't allowed to be posted anywhere anyway, due to BR's age at the time,fear of lawsuits,etc.

It wasn't me that heard it,but I keep thinking surely someone out there must have taped that show and have a copy of it .. I used to do that all the time when I was working daytime,(tape shows),so I could watch them later,and apparently,judging by youtube,others did that a lot,too.But I suppose it isn't allowed to be posted anywhere anyway, due to BR's age at the time,fear of lawsuits,etc.

I am thinking that it was SuperDave. But, whoever it was...we have talked about it before. I just wished that I could remember who the poster was that also saw it. I have even tried going back and looking on the internet for "Geraldo" archives. I cannot find it. But, I watched that whole show, and I know what I heard. I would LOVE to be able to find it. I should have taped it, but I wasn't as interested in this case then, as I am now. I just used to watch "Geraldo" everyday and that was what was on his show at the time. Hindsight is 20/20....

I'm sorry, folks, but according to the police, DA and Ramsey lawyers, the original enhanced version has never been played publically.

There was something else. When the tape was played on NBC five years ago, there was an erasure over the part where Burke's voice was. Up to that point, you can hear everything: voices, static, the whole ball of wax. Then, it goes DEAD SILENT. The sound comes back just before the final hangup.

Sounds like monkey business to me.

I'm sorry, folks, but according to the police, DA and Ramsey lawyers, the original enhanced version has never been played publically.

There was something else. When the tape was played on NBC five years ago, there was an erasure over the part where Burke's voice was. Up to that point, you can hear everything: voices, static, the whole ball of wax. Then, it goes DEAD SILENT. The sound comes back just before the final hangup.

Sounds like monkey business to me.

Then what was it ...with JOHN AND PATSY's voice on it...that I ...along with others heard? Why didn't Geraldo SAY that it was a re-enactment? Why has that episode NEVER been shown again??

Well, now I'm just totally confused :confused:

If it was a re-enactment, then why can't the tape be shown??
Perhaps the re-enactment was too close to the truth??

Well, now I'm just totally confused :confused:

If it was a re-enactment, then why can't the tape be shown??
Perhaps the re-enactment was too close to the truth??

I don't believe that it was a re-enactment, or else Geraldo would have said..."THIS IS A RE-ENACTMENT", and not played it as if it were the real deal, or said it was. Otherwise, he could have been sued. As you said..why else would you not be able to find the transcript of that particular show, or be able to get a link to that tape? Why has that particular show NOT been repeated, if it was just a "re-enactment"? Sounded real to me...complete with John and Patsy's voices. I don't know what Burke sounded like, so I can't be sure it was him. But, what other little boy was in the Ramsey home that morning, that could have said..."What did you find?" And why would they have played a "re-enactment" anyway, after saying that he was going to play the enhanced tape...that makes no sense.

SOMEBODY must have taped the original broadcast..(Ames, why didn't you tape it :slap: (just kidding!!) )

But it's out there somewhere........

SOMEBODY must have taped the original broadcast..(Ames, why didn't you tape it :slap: (just kidding!!) )

But it's out there somewhere........

LOL..because I wasn't into this case as much as I am now. I just used to watch Geraldo's morning talk show every single day, and the Ramsey 911 enhanced tape just happened to be one of the topics for that day. That was in the days before DVR, too. And I wouldn't have time to search for a blank VCR tape. LOL

..sounds like the Ram attorneys have both the tape and the truth blocked publicly??

..sounds like the Ram attorneys have both the tape and the truth blocked publicly??

As I have stated before, the 911 tape that has a link on this thread is NOT the one that was played on Geraldo. I wonder how he got the original enhanced version. Some people are saying that it was a re-enactment. But, the people that are saying this, didn't actually see the show, or hear the tape for themselves. RiverRat heard it too. And I know that there are others that did also. Yes, from what I have read...the Ramsey's put a stop to it. Even the transcript of that particular show, has no transcription of the tape...from what I have read. They talk about it, but the words on the tape are not transcribed...and the show has never re-aired. HMMMMM

As I have stated before, the 911 tape that has a link on this thread is NOT the one that was played on Geraldo. I wonder how he got the original enhanced version. Some people are saying that it was a re-enactment. But, the people that are saying this, didn't actually see the show, or hear the tape for themselves. RiverRat heard it too. And I know that there are others that did also. Yes, from what I have read...the Ramsey's put a stop to it. Even the transcript of that particular show, has no transcription of the tape...from what I have read. They talk about it, but the words on the tape are not transcribed...and the show has never re-aired. HMMMMM
Oh I agree with you,I do believe the original was played,and later blocked and even lied about.
maybe we could put out an APB to all Geraldo fans,as some might have taped it? lol,oh I wish. :)

Oh I agree with you,I do believe the original was played,and later blocked and even lied about.
maybe we could put out an APB to all Geraldo fans,as some might have taped it? lol,oh I wish. :)

I could just kick myself for not taping it. I was interested in this case, but not as much as I am now. I didn't even get on the JBR boards at that time, or I would have been prepared...blank tape and all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back