ú

Unidentified man found in Ohio River on September 18, 2018 to be buried next week

Discussion in 'Unidentified and Identified Media Threads' started by Tulessa, May 22, 2019.

1. Tulessa

Tulessa Well-Known Member

They have no pictures no nothing! This case is heart breaking!

The McCracken County Coroner’s Office will conduct a burial for an unidentified man found in the Ohio River on September 18, 2018. A brief graveside service will be held Wednesday, May 29th, 2019 at 10am at Wilmington Cemetery in West Paducah. The public is invited to attend.

“These cases are heart breaking,” said McCracken County Coroner, Amanda Melton, who was sworn in as Coroner in January of this year. “I’m sure, somewhere, this man has friends or family who could help us identify him. Despite our best efforts, however, we just don’t know where to find those people at this time.”

Unidentified man found in Ohio River on September 18, 2018 to be buried next week | The Lake News

LadyL likes this.
  2. rootbeer

rootbeer Active Member

The deceased, a white male estimated to be in his 60s, is described as well-developed, 6’2” tall, approximately 132 pounds, with a cleanly shaven head and no facial hair. There were no identifying marks, scars, or tattoos and no evidence of medical treatment. The cause of death issued by Dr. Jeffrey R. Springer from the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner is classified as undetermined at this time.

Identifying details about the deceased and the case (UP53834) have been filed at “NamUS”, a national database clearing house that helps resolve missing, unidentified, and unclaimed person cases throughout the United States.

The Coroner’s office asks that anyone with information about the case contact the office at 270-444-4732 or amelton@mccrackenky.com.

Unidentified man found in Ohio River on September 18, 2018 to be buried next week | The Lake News

3. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

6'2" and 132 lbs. is not what I would call well-developed ... I wonder what they mean by it? to me that is very thin

not that it matters now ... it's so sad that no one has come forward to identify him

natureaker and ilovematt like this.