Unsupervised toddlers electrocuted in bathtub

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by Casshew, Feb 14, 2004.

  1. Casshew

    Casshew Former Member

    Messages:
    27,884
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Three young children taking a bath together in an apartment in southern France were killed when a hair-dryer fell into the tub, electrocuting them, paramedics said today.

    The lifeless bodies of the brother, sister and their cousin, aged 2, 3 and 5, were found by the mother when she went into the bathroom to see what had happened. The accident happened yesterday in the French Riviera city of Cannes.

    According to paramedics, it appeared the children had been bathing alone and one of them had started playing with the hair-dryer. The device fell into the water, which conducted an electric shock of 220 volts.

    smh.com
     
  2. Loading...


Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice