Update 18 June 2013: In depth interview with Sharlene Bosma

Discussion in 'Timothy Bosma' started by Shaky pi, Jun 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaky pi

Shaky pi New Member

Watch chch channel 11 , Hamilton , Indepth interview at 6 pm today ,, hr away ,, saw ,a preview clip , they buried tim thid past monday ...

Watch the interview , maybe she might let a few thing out of bag ..

She angry for sure ...

2. Loading...

3. sillybilly

sillybilly WS Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

I hope Sharlene's anger lasts for a long time. Anger is part of the grieving process and it helps one put some time and space between the sorrow that will be left when all that anger subsides.

Hugs, thoughts and prayers to this lovely wife and mother across the miles.

4. expat cdn

expat cdn Inactive

Sad and terrible enough that Tim Bosma was murdered. But it makes it even worse that there is no body to kiss good bye or touch, or as SB said to hold his hand.

5. matou

matou #los2188

-Nothing feels real
    -He's not coming back
    -Need to know what happened and why it happened
    -Doesn't spend most of her time alone
    -Support group: brother, close friends,

6. matou

matou #los2188

more to come...

7. Shaky pi

Shaky pi New Member

Said she dont know how he died , i believe her , if your loved 1 was taken in a horrible way , police would tell you how he/she died because u r family... i believe cops dont know exactly how tim died , i dont think enough of tim left to prove that ..
    She also said she googles tims name everyday , im sure we at websleuths show up there everyday,, shes reading us im sure ....

8. nettie_82

nettie_82 Member

It was reported that it could take 6-8 months for the coronor's report to be complete. I think that is why they don't know yet...but I am willing to bet, they will have a pretty good idea of how by the time all forensics and evidence has been examined. Somehow, there is enough evidence for them to say he didn't burn alive, so they have to know something.

9. swanna

swanna New Member

10. nettie_82

nettie_82 Member

“In 18 months I think we spent over $10,000 in repairs. It was a lemon!” she said. “It makes me angry. And I don’t understand.”

http://metronews.ca/news/hamilton/707417/tim-bosmas-enraged-widow-speaks-out/

Well, there goes the theory of him trying to save the truck in a high jacking! I think if it were a lemon, TB would have been all to happy to let them just have the truck and collect insurance on it!

11. Shaky pi

Shaky pi New Member

Nettie , i have to disagree with you , if they knew , im sure wife would know for sure , but i believed her in her 1 st interview ....if it does take 6-8 months , that not good , dm and m s go for bail Aug 1 ... Said she buried him in tiny box ,, u will hear that soon

12. nettie_82

nettie_82 Member

13. nettie_82

nettie_82 Member

There is also the possibility she does know, but can't say because that would be part of the evidence, and there is a publication ban so it can't be discussed. That was her way of avoiding anymore on it possibly?

14. ArianeEmory

ArianeEmory I know the pieces fit

I'm not sure why this comes up over and over anyway--exact cause of death is not required for a conviction.

15. Archangel7

Archangel7 Verified Law Enforcement

Again, my condolences to Sharlene, the Bosma family and friends.

She apparently is a strong lady and has a great support system around her with the church and family.

I hope she continues to talk about her experience as it is one of the quickest ways to heal. MOO

God Bless her and her family.

16. ArianeEmory

I agree. With what little I've read of her, she seems like the type of person who will manage to rise above this tragedy rather than be destroyed by it.

17. Shaky pi

Shaky pi New Member

it sure as hell helps does it not , ariane just makes case that much harder .<modsnip>
    makes all other evidense that much harder .. <modsnip>

2 suspects , 1 on the lamb , he said/she said .. confinement and thefts are probation for 1 st time offender ,.. murder , well , by the time this case goes to court, defense lots of smoke and mirrors . who killed him, where killed, why killed ,

18. ArianeEmory

I'm sure it'll make it harder, I'm just not sure why you bring it up in every single post. :)

19. sillybilly

sillybilly WS Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

No, once the forcible confinement is proven, Tim's death is automatically a first degree murder, and it is not necessary that COD be established.

The fact that a person is killed while being held against their will constitutes the first degree murder charge.

Here is Section 231.(5) of the Criminal Code of Canada which covers this:

<bbm>

20. expat cdn

expat cdn Inactive

There are murder convictions even without a body. And in this case, it is pretty obvious that a murder did occur, won't be too tough to secure a murder conviction without knowing the cause of death.

21. vickidee3242

vickidee3242 New Member

BBM

Where is that info coming from?
    I thought I heard Deepak say he is not yet sure if he will make an application for bail on DM's behalf.

I have not seen/read anything that either lawyer has made a decision on bail applications.

What am I missing, can you please provide me a link to MSM with that info.

TIA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.