Update your Avatar with a PINK BALLOON for Caylee

Test..Test!?

What a beautiful thing to see all the beautiful pink ballons to honor little Caylee-- makes me tear up-

Poco-- you rock for this idea!:blowkiss:

Go to "user cp" and you will see list come up..choose "avatar settings" and copy and paste balloon url in window below that you can customize your avatar with .

I use photobucket url ..the direct link...

Hope that helps!

Thanks! I am able to upload the avitar but I still can't see anyone else's, where do I fix that?

As I am not a big poster just an avid lurker. I think that this is a great idea and I am posting now to show my support.

May this balloon touch precious Caylee where ever she is may she feel all the love that we have for her. :blowkiss:

lol. I dont have a clue on this either! Can someone please tell us how to add the avatar here? and, how can we see them? Mine are invisible here also! thanks!

I am not good at articulating directions but glad to help you anyway i can..

More than welcome use my direct url if you want ? Or anyone else who doesnt have photobucket?

Thanks! I am able to upload the avitar but I still can't see anyone else's, where do I fix that?

oops ..sweetie.. I dont know why that is.. Anyone?

You may want to look into your settings for customizing your profile? I think thats the option that takes you to how to control seeing siggies, avatars?
Sorry , hoping someone is more informed in this-

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn82/butterflydreams67/pinkballoon.jpg

Thats my direct link if anyone needs it to paste in their avatar thing.

As I am not a big poster just an avid lurker. I think that this is a great idea and I am posting now to show my support.

May this balloon touch precious Caylee where ever she is may she feel all the love that we have for her. :blowkiss:

Glad to see you posting and hope to hear more from you!:blowkiss:

I got the message "Upload of File Failed" :( Anyone know why???

Great idea Poco - thank you for thinking of it.

For Caylee and all the other missing children of the world..... we all are
thinking of you

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks