Updates ~ Court clerk information

I checked court docs and saw Imm's. He did pretty good. He was sentenced to 18 months on his meth charges & most everything else was dropped. He has 57 (I think) days credit plus fines. You have to read them all to see what all was dropped. He gets to serve his time it looks like in Putnam jail too. He starts serving his time on Feb. 17th.

Type in Imm% at this link.

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

I checked court docs and saw Imm's. He did pretty good. He was sentenced to 18 months on his meth charges & most everything else was dropped. He has 57 (I think) days credit plus fines. You have to read them all to see what all was dropped. He gets to serve his time it looks like in Putnam jail too. He starts serving his time on Feb. 17th.

Type in Imm% at this link.

Is Putnam County Jail considered DOC? I am not sure they allow longer than one year in county there, and his docket does specify 18 months DOC.

But yeah, I will agree he did pretty good. Would have been interesting if he had had at least one trafficking charge. There's no comparison to be made here, other than the fact that he got a bunch of stuff dropped and our players didn't get such consideration.

Misty's dockets have this now on them

01/28/2011 76 ORDER TO TRANSPORT RETURNED EXECUTED

01/28/2011 77 ORDER TO TRANSPORT RETURNED EXECUTED

So on the 28th she was moved to and from and it coincides with the entry on the SC appeal. Wonder what she said? "I want out"?

Is Putnam County Jail considered DOC? I am not sure they allow longer than one year in county there, and his docket does specify 18 months DOC.

But yeah, I will agree he did pretty good. Would have been interesting if he had had at least one trafficking charge. There's no comparison to be made here, other than the fact that he got a bunch of stuff dropped and our players didn't get such consideration.

He has 18 months, 58 days credit, so 85% of 16 months is 13.6 months. Close enough? I've only heard of the one year limit also but it must not be written in stone or it's a delayed incarceration and he reports to the jail to go to prison?

He has 18 months, 58 days credit, so 85% of 16 months is 13.6 months. Close enough? I've only heard of the one year limit also but it must not be written in stone or it's a delayed incarceration and he reports to the jail to go to prison?

I see where you are coming from now. The total time served might be just a tad over a year so maybe they will let him do the time in county.

BTW, on Misty's docket that lists the transfer twice, it's this one. All the others only say it once.

Details:

UCN: 542010CF000251XXAXMX
File Date: 02/03/2010
Judge: TERRY J LARUE
Case Status: APPEAL
Defense Atty: FIELDS, ROBERT M
Case File Location: CRIMINAL DIVISION

Defendant: CUMMINGS, MISTY JANETTE
Alias: CROSLIN, MISTY JANETTE

Date # Docket Description
02/03/2010 1 COMPLAINT FILED: PCSO DET TIM CAMPBELL

02/03/2010 1 BOOKING NUMBER: N/A

02/03/2010 2 INFORMATION - TRAFFICKING IN HYDROCODONE (28G-30KG)

02/03/2010 3 CAPIAS REQUEST FORM - BOND $250,000 NATIONWIDE

02/03/2010 4 CAPIAS ISSUED - BOND SET AT $250,000 NATIONWIDE

BTW, on Misty's docket that lists the transfer twice, it's this one. All the others only say it once.

Details:

UCN: 542010CF000251XXAXMX
File Date: 02/03/2010
Judge: TERRY J LARUE
Case Status: APPEAL
Defense Atty: FIELDS, ROBERT M
Case File Location: CRIMINAL DIVISION

Defendant: CUMMINGS, MISTY JANETTE
Alias: CROSLIN, MISTY JANETTE

Date # Docket Description
02/03/2010 1 COMPLAINT FILED: PCSO DET TIM CAMPBELL

02/03/2010 1 BOOKING NUMBER: N/A

02/03/2010 2 INFORMATION - TRAFFICKING IN HYDROCODONE (28G-30KG)

02/03/2010 3 CAPIAS REQUEST FORM - BOND $250,000 NATIONWIDE

02/03/2010 4 CAPIAS ISSUED - BOND SET AT $250,000 NATIONWIDE

One does not say it at all, so I suspect the double entry on the one docket is an error. All dockets but one list the original Order to Transport on 1/7/2011 and I suspect the omission on the one docket is also an error.

I've seen this happen before on Misty's dockets but wouldn't dare bet it's not an error! xoxoxo

I've seen this happen before on Misty's dockets but wouldn't dare bet it's not an error! xoxoxo

I have to give the clerks some credit though; with so many dockets for Misty, I can see how a double entry or an omission can occasionally happen. They will probably fix them at some point; since they are all in appeal it may become in issue that entries are missing or in error, if that is what we are seeing.

Status updates on two of the incarerated group:

Hope Sykes is in the Reception and Medical Center and has been for at least the past two days.

Misty Croslin's release date was listed as February 2035 on 2/7/2011 but by the end of the day was "Pending."

Hope Sykes is in the Reception and Medical Center and has been for at least the past two days.

Misty Croslin's release date was listed as February 2035 on 2/7/2011 but by the end of the day was "Pending."
in legal terms, is that normal...or is something up? & also, I'd like to say thanks, for keeping us updated.

in legal terms, is that normal...or is something up? & also, I'd like to say thanks, for keeping us updated.

I do not know if this is normal, but have to consider sometimes DOC is a little slow to update. Possibly they are in the process of updating Misty's release date (which does appear a normal process for all inmates) but just have not gotten around to putting in the new date yet, so it shows temporarily as PENDING. If it shows as Pending for some time, I am going to start thinking it is not normal and that something else is going on.

Hope could be back in RMC due to illness; that is where the Medical Center is.

I looked under Misty's release date and it said:

"A Release Date will be established upon completion of further review or audit."

"A Release Date will be established upon completion of further review or audit."

I was just about to post this info. It was updated 02/06/11. Maybe, just maybe we have some forward movement in this case.

Misty's status as of today is still "pending". Could they be reviewing the supplemental info she submitted for her appeal(s)?does this mean she actually has something that warrants review????hope she talked. do I hear an echo in here. helloooooooo?where is everyone?

It will be interesting to see what they do finally come up with as Misty's release date. Her date had actually changed a couple times since it was first listed as March 2035. All of their release dates have changed a couple times, but in the process this is the first time I have seen one listed as Pending since the initial pending status was changed to an actual date. Just for comparison purposes, I have occasionally checked several other inmates (chosen at random, no one in particular) and the only time I saw a release date change to "Pending" was for an inmate who's release date was fast approaching.

Misty's status as of today is still "pending". Could they be reviewing the supplemental info she submitted for her appeal(s)?does this mean she actually has something that warrants review????hope she talked. do I hear an echo in here. helloooooooo?where is everyone?
I'm listening, lol. These legal procedings are over my head, but I think this must be some kind of mistake, because she'd have to have a trial, to change her sentence. wouldn't she? even if a trial was pending, I'd think her sentence would stay the same, until a judge issued a new sentence. Even if she got in trouble, & had new charges files against her, I'd think her sentence would stay, as is, until after the new sentencing. Are she & Hope, in the same prison? because I was thinking there might be some related trouble, between those 2.

I want to know what they mean by audit. maybe there was a mix up, with the time she served in county jail, or her new 25 years, caused some confusion. I hope this means she's talking, but after that ridiculous letter, 'she wrote', I can't see that happening, yet. MOO, but we can hope.

It will be interesting to see what they do finally come up with as Misty's release date. Her date had actually changed a couple times since it was first listed as March 2035. All of their release dates have changed a couple times, but in the process this is the first time I have seen one listed as Pending since the initial pending status was changed to an actual date. Just for comparison purposes, I have occasionally checked several other inmates (chosen at random, no one in particular) and the only time I saw a release date change to "Pending" was for an inmate who's release date was fast approaching.
would they change a release date, if the inmate was being transferred, to a different prison? Also, maybe every time a prisoner, gets moved from her to there, & then back again, there's a shuffle in the paperwork. Maybe Misty's coming back to Putnam, for an interview? IDK, but the curiosity, is killing me.

I have a question about Misty's docket....does anyone know what "ntfy/p&p" means? it is listed under 'detainers' near the bottom. I have googled it and come up with notify parole & probation??? I know she is not on probation! I appreciate any answers.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back