US - Lost Air Force One JFK assassination tapes make debut

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by wfgodot, Nov 15, 2011.

1. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

Found: Secret Air Force One tapes that capture dramatic exchanges between White House staff after JFK's assassination
    the whole story, with pictures, at Daily Mail link above

LeMay may well have been a co-conspirator, many feel, and the Bethesda v. Walter Reed decision is key to those who think the wounds to President Kennedy's body were altered.

2. Loading...

3. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

this is huge!

thanks for posting wfgodot

4. Arnie M

Arnie M Well-Known Member

Anyone else see the recent discovery channel documentary "The Smoking Gun" showing the likelihood that a secret service agent accidentally fired the fatal bullet from the limo behind Kennedy ???

I found it quite well done , no conspiracy , just an accidental firing when the agent picked up his rifle .

I could not find any other websleuth threads on JFK so I posted it here

Thanks

5. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

Steely's poll thread (below) has been serving as a sort of catch-all for JFK stuff as the 50th anniversary rolls 'round.

While certainly interesting, the "accidental fire" theory is not a new one and over time has been widely dismissed as a possibility.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120532"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]