Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me, is it this site? Or are children being murdered becoming more common, like school shootings. It seems like there are more and more children dying horribly in this country!

A little of both, I think. Even 15 years ago, there wasn't 24 hour news streams. Now you hear about stuff right away as it happens instead of once a day on the 5:00 news.

Is it just me, is it this site? Or are children being murdered becoming more common, like school shootings. It seems like there are more and more children dying horribly in this country!

Violence, pain, and death are one of the few constants in human history. What goes on today is not new or worse than what has come before. In fact, in many ways, despite having more advanced and efficient means of killing than ever before, the world is less violent now than perhaps ever before.

Seriously.

How much do you want or bet this creep felt rage and anger at this beautiful, innocent child and her mother who had more than he did. He probably felt they didn't deserve the life they had and he deserved more than he was willing to strive for.
BBM:
Exactly right.

Rage.
Resentment.
Sense of Entitlement.
Self-Pity.

And then, there's this: Evil.

For anyone asking themselves if evil exists: Take a long, hard, unflinching look at AW.

This guy is Evil Incarnate.

JMO.

Last edited:
Searching for a body is tough work - I’d say this tip was the mother lode of tips -straight from the killers lips to his lawyers ear - JMO

Yes, it was quite a day with all going on in this case. I never thought once it was not hard work, I just guessed early on there were places they were not allowed to search or could not search due to someone not home over a long holiday weekend/private property until the parties are reached and permission is granted and that perhaps someone just returned home and found something.

I do not care if it was his lawyer, someone who just returned home, or LE found her as I am sure none of us do.

Just happy she was found but actually more devastated at the same time. I think you and most understand that combination of feelings.

My heart goes out to her loved ones. And breaks for Lizzy and all of the other children who do not deserve such ends.

Nope. The statistics say that there has never been a safer time to be a child in this country.

The internet, social media, cable news, and our own particular fascination with crime, just leads to the perception that things are getting worse.

ETA: This article is four years old, but if you look at the updated statistics, they haven’t changed much (up or down).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...o-be-a-kid-in-america/?utm_term=.70df49244cdd

Last edited:
How far in advance is premeditation? The knife was from his sisters kitchen, so weapon of opportunity. But at the same time he took the knife from the kitchen before leaving the house so he planned that. (Not sure if I’m making sense here)

A split second. As soon as you form the thought of homicide.

Well I'm relieved to see this. I took a nap. I remember saying a prayer she'd be found before drifting off and woke up to seeing she was found. Not that I really attribute it to my prayers of course. But it was a relief just the same. She was the last thing on my mind when I fell asleep.

Some of these cases really get under your skin. It's been downright stressful following this and the scanner. I can't believe AW took this long before cracking. I want to say I'm shocked they didn't find her earlier. But I remember they checked and with dogs and totally missed Sherin. She was right there! I guess babies are easy to hide. :(

I just want that sweet baby to finally be able to rest in peace instead of tossed aside like garbage.

found behind a shed under some sticks. I don't want to knock all the police force they said was out searching for her, but just a block and 1/2 if I understand this correctly, seems like they would have found her yesterday? Just wondering why they missed this area so close by. I guess it doesn't matter now. I am so sorry for her family and for her. I wish we had better mental health care. I just heard his lawyer say he was never diagnosed, this means this man has never had appropriate care which may have prevented this. So sad..

In this particular circumstance I kind of feel like birth control would've helped prevent this horror more than mental health assistance.

This guy was in treatment. He was forced by the terms of his probation to be in treatment. He had a probation officer assisting him. He chose to stop going.

I'm sensing a long familial history of addiction issues, abandonment, abuse, neglect, struggles with poverty, etc. You have kids born into this situation and things can go wrong. Usually not this bad but bad enough.

Treating a psychopath is hard. Probably close to impossible unless you catch it at a young age and have the rare luck to have a mental health professional that has a system of treatment that works.

But I've read that those with psychopathic tendencies, if raised with a lot of love and support and no abuse, can refrain from developing the dangerous characteristics to begin with.

Yeah we need good, accessible health care of all kinds, in this country, more support for at risk families, but I also think we need to advocate birth control and make it available and accessible.

Not everyone needs to have kids. And for every kid like Alex was who eventually becomes a violent psychopath (or murderous, malignant narcissist, or whatever), like this monster, there are hundreds of thousands more from likely similar family backgrounds who wreak havoc on the people around them by abusing or neglecting kids, committing domestic violence and various forms of sexual assault, going in out of jail, or prison, becoming serious addicts, etc.

I suspect more will come out about his life and the road to this atrocity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member