Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems after killing, disposing, & burying evidence AW loitered around the area for hours, before marching on. Maybe he felt it too risky to walk in the dark, afraid LE might stop to see what he was up to. Especially since he was intoxicated.
Maybe he smoked some pot or had another beer.
It’d be interesting to know if the homeowner where LWas recovered was away for the weekend.
The water on his pants must be from weeds or he walked thru a puddle or took his pants down to use the bathroom (yuk) cuz he sure didn’t wash his hands. Guess he forgot he could have used the restroom at the gas station.

Or his pants may be wet from him trying to wash blood off.

From what I can tell from the chopper video, the circled area is where they found here (I think). Her house is shown with a red marker at the bottom of the photo.

Brilliant - thank you.

Yes -- residence is at the pin.

And chopper is overhead at the circle.

capture-jpg.186751

Last edited:
I can't believe the people out there with little children. While LE is recovering a little child's body. If the name of the game is scar your child for life they are top winners.
The mental illness excuse is BS. He's emotional give me a break.
I'm sure Elizabeth was emotional while he slaughtered her.
MOO.
This was the very 1st thing I noticed. Seriously lady, take your toddler home. We are scarred just discussing this situation. Children pick up on a lot more than ppl realise. I hope Le will suggest they take their babies home. They'll probably have regrets later they don't anticipate at the moment. Their emotions are running high, they're not thinking straight. At least that is my hope.

This was the very 1st thing I noticed. Seriously lady, take your toddler home. We are scarred just discussing this situation. Children pick up on a lot more than ppl realise. I hope Le will suggest they take their babies home. They'll probably have regrets later they don't anticipate at the moment. Their emotions are running high, they're not thinking straight. At least that is my hope.
Yes take your child to a park, for an ice cream, play a game, give them a hug, a really tight one but for gods sake go home.

while i believe psychopathy is a brain pathology, it is not excusable.
He's not emotional - he's a manipulator.

ETA - AW's FB post about men taking what's theirs just sums it all up.

I can't believe the people out there with little children. While LE is recovering a little child's body. If the name of the game is scar your child for life they are top winners.
The mental illness excuse is BS. He's emotional give me a break.
I'm sure Elizabeth was emotional while he slaughtered her.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member