Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #3

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by MsFacetious, May 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

Sorry to quote myself. I just called the trash company and they only have “some very limited commercial service that runs. So like only businesses, no residential. Mostly in the areas outside of Logan.”

AnnaGrace, Subiechik21, osu and 17 others like this.

2. Knox

Knox #justiceforMoni ~

Most commercial trash bins have Saturday collection. Here in my city they start at 3:00 AM and are done by 10 AM. Those trucks also have camera's which record, tapes are reviewed by the safety department. Super long shot, but an interesting thought.

3. Noharg

Noharg Well-Known Member

There was a discussion in Thread 2 #807-814 about Memorial Day trash pick up. Someone thought trash was picked up that day.

Edit to change 812 to 814.

Subiechik21 and GordianKnot like this.
  4. ilovechili

ilovechili Where is the wiKKed witch? Will Oct. bring her?

That is good to know. Someone said there was collection on Monday. Every place I have ever lived and every garbage company I have ever dealt with does not pick up on the major holidays and run a day late generally, so what you found makes more sense to me. It is also good news in that there would have been no pickups to speak of until yesterday at least.

5. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I think he does have mental health issues. His FB posts are full of gloom, doom, and depression.
    He probably self medicated with alcohol and other drugs. He may have been doing well for awhile with all the help he received while he was on probation, but I think many people relapse and fall right back into their old habits which it sounds like he did.
    Some people crash harder than others but I think this guy was devoid of emotion and probably didn't think of or even care about the consequences.
    He may try for an insanity defense, but very few mental health disorders fall into that category. Also he took steps to cover up his tracks so he obviously knew between right and wrong. Imo

6. A2FMNST

A2FMNST Well-Known Member

7. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

@grannygates posted this on the last thread:

I put together a quick timeline of AW whereabouts w/google maps "walking time". Pls let me know if I was mistaken w/any part!

2:00 AM. ES last seen by mother on her way to bed.

6:30 AM approx. AW spotted by business owner video surveillance running behind an abandoned traincar on the property across from them on s700w, this property is kitty-corner from the church. AW then seen walking north across Western Mechanical driveway on same road by same camera(not sure time btwn) Western Mechanical is a 7 min walk from corner of 400w and w100s (approx address of LS) he appeared to be walking with somewhat of an irregular gait(?) and business owner said he thought AW's pants looked wet below the knee.

6:46 AM approx. AW alleged to be seen on Cafe Sabor video surveillance (we have not seen this footage) this is approx 4 min walk north from Western Mechanical per google directions.

1:30 PM. AW spotted at Hyrum Shortstop. this is approx 2 hr 30 min walk south from Cafe Sabor. Bought beer and smokes, looking disheveled.

3:00PM AW picked up by LE near 7600s and 2400w in Hyrum. I can't find these road names on google maps?

I checked and sunrise was around 5:57am - so if he did this under the cover of darkness - the timeline shrinks a bit. JMO

8. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Exactly & as I said earlier, once he missed court appointed treatment programs & counseling, someone should have taken note. He went awol from programs in January, (previously linked). Well, when a user skips meetings, there’s one reason....relapse. Sounds like he was a walking time bomb, considering his past history.

I also wonder if he had a second phone that he pitched before apprehension. The only reason I consider this is I’m wondering if he was able to text anyone “come get me at my sister’s” & the girl did leave in a car, with AW walking around scattering evidence, making himself seen alone on camera. Just a quick thought.
    LE needs to go thru massive video to look for any cars approaching the street JW lives on, imo.

Subiechik21, Simoea, mistivon and 3 others like this.
  9. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

10. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

@MsBetsy many of his posts sound painful, like he was crying out for help. Moo

Absolutely not excusing this animal, only making a point.
    Had my child posted the same posts, I would have gotten help immediately. Jmo

11. ilovechili

Thank you. This was a new one to me. I watched both the video and read the article. Of note, they say he appeared to be wet from the "waist" down? If that is true, that puts an entirely different cast on things but it is the only place I have heard that.

Just saw some HLN coverage about I don't know, 15 minutes ago or so. Not a lot new but some neighbors had comments, etc.

Edited to fix--my response ended up in the quote somehow.

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  12. HayLouise

HayLouise Law Student

13. MsBetsy

Yes, it's just so obvious.
    We haven't even seen any of his juvenile records, but I bet that would tell a story, too.
    I wouldn't be surprised if he had a history of self-cutting or other self harming behaviors. Jmo

14. K9Enzo

K9Enzo Well-Known Member

It's reasonable to believe, with the timeline, that he left with this child in the early morning hours. The ground was probably damp/dewy. Was he going through waist high grass? Did he go waist deep in water? Grim picture.

15. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

I think we can. No loser new boyfriends or family members allowed to stay in the same home or to be alone with your kids, and an alarm system or nice, loyal, big dog to guard your child.

16. ilovechili

Sorry, I just posted the same thing before I saw yours lol. That is the part that stood out to me "waist down". I smh at our media these days. I thought it was great coverage, pretty accurate until I heard that.

17. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

I think his pants were wet just up to the knee and someone made a mistake in an interview or reporting. He looks cold and tired to me.. I’m glad they have this footage I think it will narrow down the location by a lot

18. janewall

janewall Well-Known Member

Subiechik21, roche.analisa and Dre like this.
  19. MsBetsy

Are there any bodies of water in that immediate area? It could be that he walked through high grass, which likely would have been wet with dew at that hour.
    Edited to add I thought it was "from the knee down?" Imo

20. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Do you have a link to his FB?

Subiechik21 and MsBetsy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.