Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, it was just an impulsive behavior. No real thought process. "I want to stab something". Or whatever his random weird thought process was...every one of these weirdos has some sort of "reason" that makes sense to them at the time.

And those types of people with the addition of alcohol or drugs (or lack of proper drugs) have nothing to keep those impulses in check. The result is the unfiltered unthinkable behaviors we read way too much about.

MOO JMO IMHOO

exactly. one of the hallmarks of a psychopath is they project their thoughts, feelings, and actions onto others. His mention of that speaks to his state of being at the time. Just like his claims that the world is an evil place - he makes it an evil place bc he is evil. all projections of his sick mind.

Because HE was horny. It is horrific to even write that.

If Utah is like Florida, he's not going on death row so he'll be put in general population where he will be killed. And that's the good news, if there is any.

People always assume an inmate will be killed, in all honesty few inmates are murdered. He will be incarcerated with men that have similar or worse crimes.
He will learn to live the life he created or he will take his life. If every inmate convicted of a heinous crime ends up murdered in prison, we wouldn’t have prison over crowding. Moo

I didn't hear about this and I'm in Seattle.

It was heavily wooded and it sounds like she was pretty well obscured.

We see this a lot in our nearby national forests, even when someone is found alive.

What comes to mind is another story last weekend of a seven-year-old lost in the Cascade Mountains of Washington. It took them 24 hours to find her even though she wasn’t wandering. She had found a place to sit down and was crying and calling out to them much of the time. She was less than 1/2 mile from the campsite where she disappeared, and it still took that long.

And those types of people with the addition of alcohol or drugs (or lack of proper drugs) have nothing to keep those impulses in check. The result is the unfiltered unthinkable behaviors we read way too much about.

MOO JMO IMHOO
No matter how much he displaces the blame, the PBR didn’t make him do this! Nor did what ever he was smoking in his pipe! There is evil among us folks and it comes after the innocents; especially our little ones; protect the children!

Although I believe he is 100% psychopath, I wonder how much sexual jealousy he had of his sister. Could there have been incest in the family when AW and JW were young? Did AW see poor baby ES a surrogate for his own sister? I can barely read the charging docs, but it sounds like the SA was violent and extensive. I don't believe there is any more rhyme or reason to it than Ted Bundy's crimes, who in some theories was using other women as a surrogate for Stephanie Brooks.

In light of today's revelations, I am inclined to think he was giving HUGE clues in those charging documents: he was invited over, they all drank, J and bf started acting frisky. AW maybe was aroused by the scene and felt some type of way that he had no means of, well, you know. They go to bed, he hears it, he gets more and more pouty about it. So in anger snatches ES from bed and assaults/murders her. Based on my observation, he is trying to distance himself ftom actual guilt by bringing up his sister and bf.

Oh Lizzy...I suppose the outcome was almost inevitable, given the length of time involved, but there was always a tiny kernel of hope you’d be safe. I’m so sorry, little girl. I hope your spirit will rest easily now. Poor baby girl...

Missing girl's body recovered just 1/2 block from her home

Alexander William Whipple, 21, charged with aggravated murder even before the body had been found. Police and prosecutors said the totality of the evidence points to Whipple.

Whipple's grandfather believes he wanted to hurt the whole family and that was his grandson's motive for the killing.

"It’s just so hard to try to understand it," Bill Whipple said.

“This is like a sucker punch out of the back, right into the head. Because we never thought that he would be a murderer," he said. "We always knew he had trouble. We always knew he was a very troubled young man. … Life didn’t deal fairly to him from day one, really."

The site where Lizzy was found is an overgrown, heavily wooded area near where other evidence had been located earlier in the week.

ABC4 News‏Verified account @abc4utah 5m5 minutes ago
Memorial grows outside Lizzy Shelley's home; uncle charged with 5-year-old's murder: https://www.abc4.com/news/local-news/memorial-grows-outside-lizzy-shelleys-home-uncle-charged-with-5-year-olds-murder/2038219477 …
D7yj8tBWkAAE3QK.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members