Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #3

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by MsFacetious, May 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilovechili

ilovechili Where is the wiKKed witch? Will Oct. bring her?

The thing is though was he wet from waist down? I barely even see the wetness from knees down some talk about, now it is supposedly from waist down?

Which is true? If it is waist down, I personally, as you say thinking waist deep in water, would go back to searching rivers, lakes, ponds, etc., not that he could not have gotten wet after hiding her body...

There is no consistency in reporting anymore I swear.

2. sassyblue

sassyblue Well-Known Member

Subiechik21, Mistree, gitana1 and 4 others like this.
  3. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Never mind, already provided.

Subiechik21 and gitana1 like this.
  4. ClaireNC

ClaireNC Well-Known Member

Sounds like the reporter is exaggerating a bit. The business owner said it looked like he was wet from the knees down. I saw the video, he’s not wet from the waste down, just lower part of his legs.

5. LietKynes

LietKynes "What do you despise? By this you are truly known"

Marking my spot.
    Could LE have tried to use cadaver dogs on the evidence found-- if it was bloody towels/clothing ?
    Not sure if that evidence would leave a scent trail, though.

6. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

7. Peppery

Peppery Well-Known Member

I don’t want to derail the thread, so this will be my only post on this topic. Not directed at you Trudie, your post just sparked my thoughts.

Mental healthcare in the US is severely lacking any type of proactive, preventative care. We basically have to wait for some life altering or criminal event to react, and by then lives have been destroyed. Until a person ‘does something’ there’s very little a concerned parent can do, and almost nothing the parent of an adult child can do. By what I saw on Alex’s FB, nothing there would raise huge red flags before Lizzy went missing. No way to force him into therapy or on medication or even to face his problems. He seems like he’s been a depressed kid for years, probably left untreated so he self-medicated with alcohol, pot and maybe other drugs. He appears angry, likely about something in childhood that he had no control over, perhaps his parents had relationship issues or he didn’t have the most stable, loving home growing up or he had a learning difficulty that wasn’t treated or he was abused. Thousands of young adults just like him are all over the country. Most don’t commit such a heinous acts but most do go untreated and waste their lives away.

This is only my point of view as a parent with a child who struggles with depression and ADHD and other issues and has been under psychiatric and psychological care for years. She was lucky to have an extremely caring psychiatrist who spent hours sharing his experiences with me. This is a path of least resistance that many untreated adolescents take. I’m terrified as she ages that I have less and less control over her participation in therapy and taking medication. The day she turns 18 she will be a mentally ill adult who gets to make all decisions regarding her treatment and that is terrifying.

I make absolutely ZERO excuse for Alex’s behavior. His past does not excuse him. I’m only interested in looking back to the point where he went from depressed kid to alleged murderer so as a society we can reach these people before another little kid ends up missing and dead. I think we can all agree that preventing these crimes is our goal.

MOO

8. mistivon

mistivon Verified Insider - Maricela Garcia

9. alwaysonmymind

alwaysonmymind Well-Known Member

10. Cnjchassie

Cnjchassie Member

Is there any train stations near buy that he could have thrown her in? If they drop an open load car off somewhere would they even check it for a few days? IMO

11. Cnjchassie

Cnjchassie Member

**My husbands uncle is known in Greater Vancouver of BC Canada as the Abbotsford Killer, google him if you haven't he is this psychopath you are speaking of. Taunting the police and city for so long and getting satisfaction from it.**

12. Cnjchassie

Cnjchassie Member

IMO It looks to me like calf down

Subiechik21, gitana1, Traymar and 3 others like this.
  13. Cyber sleuth

Cyber sleuth Well-Known Member

I could like this over and over. I’ve seen adults get downright filthy looking for an Easter egg with a $50 gift card in it.
    Maybe the searchers been instructed to keep a distance?
    Again I’m not trying to beat anyone up. May be a mute point either way.
    I just want this little girl found and this monster punished.

14. Underseige

Underseige Member

Just a question and a thought...does everyone believe she is deceased? Not that maybe Alex traded or sold her to traffickers for drugs or money?

15. LietKynes

LietKynes "What do you despise? By this you are truly known"

My fear is that she won't be found until cod is not available.
    Hope the above link to scanner chatter is on to something.
    The sooner the better.
    Her poor family. :*(

16. ilovechili

ilovechili Where is the wiKKed witch? Will Oct. bring her?

An exceptional post and very true.

17. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Based on the many cases I have followed, unfortunately I do believe this. I don't think there is a cabin/barn he planned to keep her in - I think he was trying to walk away from it..JMO

18. edroid

edroid Active Member

19. buggiegirl

buggiegirl Well-Known Member

But they have said they know she's hurt at the very least, I can't see why he would hurt her if he was trying to sell her.

20. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.