Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time are you suggesting she went to watch TV? Parents last saw her at 2am.

So you are thinking she was watching TV after 2am in the morning? Also, she went to bed with clothes on (not PJ's) that tells me Lizzy was tired. too tired to put on PJ's .

I don't think parents would allow that.

Its been awhile since I had little one's at her age, but mine never watched TV that early in the am when they were young. Earliest was around 7am on the weekends.

Stairs are important to me because of the distance from the couch to the bedroom. MOO
web-5ceb1b9195984.jpg

could be an upstairs ?? no dormers though.

AW was located in the Hyrum/ Mt Sterling are near '2400 W 8000 S', Willard, UT 84340, USA

Google Maps

walking 12.4 hrs, 35.9 miles

That is INCORRECT.

He was NOT apprehended in Willard, UT., he was in the Cache Valley

He was located just west of Paradise, UT, just north of Ballard Hollow Road, where the corral is at the west side of the valley. It was less than 8 miles from the home where Lizzy lived

The first address is ES home. The second is the school where items were found, the third is the beer can drop, I believe the 4th is a sighting of him that early morning when his pants appeared wet according to some, the 5th may also have been a sighting (I was mapping as events were unfolding) the 6th is the Landfill, 7th is the convenience store and the last is the meat plant (he worked there at one point according to a sleuther). I will go back and confirm the addresses. When I first posted it, she had not yet been found.
Correction the 4th is the general vicinity of where the body was found. As soon as they blocked it off, I added it to the map. I don't believe we have an actual address (or perhaps I missed it?).

That is INCORRECT.

He was NOT apprehended in Willard, UT., he was in the Cache Valley

He was located just west of Paradise, UT, just north of Ballard Hollow Road, where the corral is at the west side of the valley. It was less than 8 miles from the home where Lizzy lived

Thanks for the correction
Deleted inaccurate info/post

attic maybe? Or a side window we just can't see from this pic. MOO
I think it could possibly have a finished upstairs - I lived in a house similar and the entire top floor was finished - no dormers just windows at each end. I wonder if the tax collector shows square footage / number of levels on their website?

Someone upthread noted that they’d read a COD was determined but not released publicly. Has anyone seen this information? Can’t find it anywhere.

Logan City Police Chief Gary Jensen said the positive identification was made by detectives, in conjunction with the State Crime Lab. They have also determined her cause of death but are not releasing that information at this time.

Police ID body found Wednesday as Lizzy Shelley

I have looked everywhere for where he had "spice" on him when he was arrested. All I can find is the possession charge where is stated marijuana/spice. The arresting officer stated it was marijuana and he determined this using his experience and the smell. Gonna keep looking but I think it was just marijuana.

Still haven't found it. I did find that the charge is worded like that because possession of marijuana or synthetic marijuana AKA spice is the same charge. Since the arresting LE stated it was marijuana, I think we should believe him.

Last edited:
Spice? Do you have a link? Afaik spice is not a thick residue with an odour consistent with marijuana. IMO what was found in the silver container is more likely concentrated cannabis for dabbing. Shatter, wax, budder, oil etc.

The photo below is taken from surveillance video filmed at Walmart from the day before the murders, I believe. If he was taking the day of the murder... he might have been taking it the next day, as well... and could have been taking it the day before the murder, too. I think, if he was taking spice, he was doing so for at least 3 days. Having a real binge for himself, imo. I have no knowledge of spice... but if it's anything like PCP... I think it's more than fair to say he was way out there. Seeing the expression on his face made me immediately think,
"High as a kite but it's not a good high at all."

e9341de2-29b0-426a-937d-9d5d7d85b80f-large16x9_AlexWhipple1.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to Websleuths,
cdn6002
and
JustMe93 !!
Thanks to all for the welcoming environment. My fixation on this case made me connect the dots between my own CSA and my horrific realization that this little girl could have been me (based upon level of violence I experienced during abuse). And funnily it seems to aid me in partially forgiving my dissociative mother for checking out and binge reading murder mysteries. Her dad was my main abuser, so I imagine that solving one violent crime after another from her living room gave her some sense of mastery over her nonrealized trauma, and allowed a controlled window to feel she had one up on the bad guys. More to mull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998