UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsFacetious

What a Kerfuffle...
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Logan police search for missing 5-year-old girl

Logan City Police Department
2 hours ago
UPDATED

We are looking for a missing 5 yo white female who was last seen at 2 a.m. and discovered missing at 10AM this morning on the west side of Logan.

It is unknown what type of shirt she was wearing, but is believed at this point she was wearing either blue jeans or a teal colored plaid skirt. She is 3'6" with shoulder length curly brown hair with choppy bangs and brown eyes.

Juvenile may be with her 21 uncle, Alex Whipple, who is described as a white male who is 6’01” 180 lbs with black hair, brown eyes and was wearing a dark colored suit, white shirt with a blue tie.

If you see either of them please contact Logan City Police Department at 435-753-7555. Thank you for your assistance.

60965109_2479648938747204_1964468765030612992_o.jpg

61286790_2479708735407891_2554953904110436352_n.jpg

No vehicle description? Sounds like they may have disappeared from a wedding given the uncle was last seen wearing a dark colored suit. A rural area just outside this small medium sized college town.

Hmmm, do they mean a business/formal suit or a jogging suit?
Very little info.
Who was last to see her, where, etc.
“May be with her uncle.” Presumably, he’s missing?

ETA: he posted a selfie on his FB a couple hours before going missing, he’s in a black dress shirt (imo).

Last edited:
Strange. No vehicle, no name of the child. An uncle missing, named, but again no vehicle description. Missing since 2 a.m.?

Do I have it right? That is all I got from the links unless I missed something. It is not an Amber Alert apparently.

They sure have given very little info.

I pray she is all right. This sure sounds odd though right off the bat.

The lack of information is suspicious. No vehicle ID and they don't mention the little girl's name (maybe they don't want to reveal who the parents are?), both of which family would 100% know. Also, no Amber Alert o_O even if they didn't assume that her uncle was a threat, both of them are still in some sort of danger if they're missing. Odd, it will be interesting to see what comes of this.

Strange. No vehicle, no name of the child. An uncle missing, named, but again no vehicle description. Missing since 2 a.m.?

Do I have it right? That is all I got from the links unless I missed something. It is not an Amber Alert apparently.

They sure have given very little info.

I pray she is all right. This sure sounds odd though right off the bat.

Oh, I thought first release stated shirt was unknown, later added red tank. Sorry.

Very strange case. Look on his FB, you can see his black shirt.

Police: 5-year-old child reported missing from Logan home

New info here he has no cell/car, last seen in white shirt so FB pic is irrelevant? Smh

Snippet:

Capt. Curtis Hooley said family members believe the child may be with her uncle, 21-year-old Alex Whipple, who showed up at the family's home in the area of 400 West and 100 South to visit Friday night.

The family spent time together until approximately 2 a.m. when everyone went to bed. According to Hooley, The child's mother woke up at about 10 a.m. Saturday morning and discovered Whipple and the child were both gone.

Last edited:
Hmmm, do they mean a business/formal suit or a jogging suit?
Very little info.
Who was last to see her, where, etc.
“May be with her uncle.” Presumably, he’s missing?

ETA: he posted a selfie on his FB a couple hours before going missing, he’s in a black dress shirt (imo).

[bbm]

can you link his page? I can't find it

Well there is the child's name now.

He was visiting and both were missing the next morning? I suppose it is too much to hope that he simply took her out for breakfast? I can hope though.

The PD FB page might update us soon.
So, if mom got up around ten, she doesn’t know what time they went missing. Anytime between 2-10, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital