UT - Couple shot, Maureen Fiore-Webster, 36, dies, Sandy, 3 Mar 2019

I have not followed this case but I believe I read a shotgun was used. Is there gunshot residue from a shotgun and has the gun been recovered?
I have been unable to find any reports that indicate the weapon used was a shotgun. If you could link your source, I'd be very grateful. I know you said you aren't following this case, but maybe you remember where you first read about it?

It said in an article that he relocated from California. I wonder if his son was already in Utah, or if the father had mobility rights.
It sounds to me like all three of them moved from California, but there really isn't much information about it. MOO

Police identify victims in Sandy shooting
“They actually moved here from California so that his son could go to school here because he thought it was a safe neighborhood,” Thomas said. “That’s kind of disturbing.”

Looks like the child was living with them. In one of the early reports they said they mentioned his son’s school was nearby. Maureen talks on facebook about being her step-son’s co room mother. Sounds like she was happy to be involved in her step-son’s life. I wonder where he is now and hope he is doing OK.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back