UT UT - Dylan Rounds, 19, wkg on farm, “weird run-in” with a guy walking on gravel rd, no phone & CC activity, Lucin, Box Elder Co, 25 May 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he had a different pair of boots or other pairs of shoes? I don't understand why it taken as completely outside the realm of possibility he had a newer pair of boots or something more casual (not work boots) when going to town or something.
The family would know what is out of character or not. We know the boots were found near a dirt pile, which strikes me as weird no matter what.

Unless he had a different pair of boots or other pairs of shoes? I don't understand why it's taken as completely outside the realm of possibility he had a newer pair of boots or something more casual (not work boots) when going to town or something.
His Mom talked extensively about his one and only pair of boots, and presumably shoes.
You can reference this in upthread posts.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I think Dylan ran into two different riderless people.

One willingly came forward, according to CC (on both the official Facebook page and the approved interview video) about the ride Dylan gave him on Wednesday May 25th at 10am. It is also mentioned on the official Facebook Page that he did, in fact, have shoes on AND had his own phone. He and Dylan were familiar with each other thru the "riderless" guys son.

This is a different report than the guy Dylan told family about a tall, unknown, shoeless man who had no phone.

Official Facebook page: Log in or sign up to view

I think Dylan ran into two different riderless people.

One willingly came forward, according to CC (on both the official Facebook page and the approved interview video) about the ride Dylan gave him on Wednesday May 25th at 10am. It is also mentioned on the official Facebook Page that he did, in fact, have shoes on AND had his own phone. He and Dylan were familiar with each other thru the "riderless" guys son.

This is a different report than the guy Dylan told family about a tall, unknown, shoeless man who had no phone.

Official Facebook page: Log in or sign up to view
I do too

I stand corrected. Dylan's mother did hear he gave the man a ride through witnesses.
I haven't seen where Dylan later told his Mom he gave the man a ride? I think she knows this now because witnesses told her that? Small thing, but so many facts have changed, it's good to keep them straight. Please correct me if I'm the one misunderstanding.

There was no grain in the truck but the seeds to produce wheat/grain.

DR was on a mission to move the grain seed truck to the shed for shelter from the predicted rainfall. Wet seed is ruined for planting.
Yes I’m sorry. I posted grain instead of seed. My error. I get that about the seed. That’s why I’m wondering if it was wet or dry. Or didn’t they say? Tyia imo moo

This is exactly what stands out to me. IMO
We dont know what things were found.

Maybe a pair of Wellington boots used for Washington car?

Several have asked about dogs at the farm. Would there have been? If so, was their water supply replenished?

Asking about food is obviously a no-no as any dog will obviously appear as famished.

It is also mentioned on the official Facebook Page that he did, in fact, have shoes on AND had his own phone. He and Dylan were familiar with each other thru the "riderless" guys son.

^^rsbbm

Just a reminder that statements/comments on the OFFICIAL MISSING page other than by CC or page admin are not approved sources of information for posting here.

Unless OP can confirm CC or Admin of the page provided that there's an additional party DR had an encounter with prior to his disappearance, other than the reported shoeless person seeking a ride, it's a rumor.

I recall reading here that a member specifically asked Admin if the shoeless stranger and a 2nd person being discussed were one in the same, and the response was yes. MOO

We dont know what things were found.

Maybe a pair of Wellington boots used for Washington car?

Several have asked about dogs at the farm. Would there have been? If so, was their water supply replenished?

Asking about food is obviously a no-no as any dog will obviously appear as famished.
No we don't. My post is IMO, not sure what a Washington car ( editing: washing a car? sorry, it just hit me) I still concern myself with a pair of boots who the family says is what he wears all the time, Above link.

Yes I’m sorry. I posted grain instead of seed. My error. I get that about the seed. That’s why I’m wondering if it was wet or dry. Or didn’t they say? Tyia imo moo
In a screenshot from YT video posted up thread, there's a photo labeled as the grain truck where it appears the truck had been moved from the shed. CC confirmed the grain truck in the screenshot had been moved from where it was originally found to enable the truck to be searched. To my knowledge, nobody has commented on the condition of the seed inside the truck. MOO

In a screenshot from YT video posted up thread, there's a photo labeled as the grain truck where it appears the truck had been moved from the shed. CC confirmed the grain truck in the screenshot had been moved from where it was originally found to enable the truck to be searched. To my knowledge, nobody has commented on the condition of the seed inside the truck. MOO
I’d think that would be pretty important to know. If it was inside wet and not checked that’s important imo. Because once it got moved outside if it was wet it would have eventually dry being outside. Now there’s no way to tell. Unless they know and haven’t disclosed it yet. Wish we knew for sure. Imo moo

I’d think that would be pretty important to know. If it was inside wet and not checked that’s important imo. Because once it got moved outside if it was wet it would have eventually dry being outside. Now there’s no way to tell. Unless they know and haven’t disclosed it yet. Wish we knew for sure. Imo moo

Respectfully, given that DR talked to his grandmother briefly at 6:51 AM on Saturday, 5/28, long enough to tell her he couldn't talk and would call later because he needed to move the grain seed truck to the shed before the rain hit, I think it's very safe to assume that the seed was dry when his parents arrived on his property on Monday, 5/30.

What I don't think available is MSM specifically confirming that the seed was dry on 5/30 when parents arrived Lucin and inventory taken of DR's equipment, etc. MOO

No we don't. My post is IMO, not sure what a Washington car ( editing: washing a car? sorry, it just hit me) I still concern myself with a pair of boots who the family says is what he wears all the time, Above link.
We do know what was found.
His boots, just his boots identified by both his parents.

^^rsbbm

Just a reminder that statements/comments on the OFFICIAL MISSING page other than by CC or page admin are not approved sources of information for posting here.

Unless OP can confirm CC or Admin of the page provided that there's an additional party DR had an encounter with prior to his disappearance, other than the reported shoeless person seeking a ride, it's a rumor.

I recall reading here that a member specifically asked Admin if the shoeless stranger and a 2nd person being discussed were one in the same, and the response was yes. MOO
I think I understand. I apologize.

It is of my opinion, that that there are two different men that did not have rides.

*I'm unable to edit my previous post.

I think I understand. I apologize.

It is of my opinion, that that there are two different men that did not have rides.

*I'm unable to edit my previous post.
BBM. Both on the same day? IMO it's possible that the person Dylan encountered on Wednesday recognized him, but Dylan didn't know them. The person could have been lying about some of the details, because they didn't want to appear suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong