UT - Gwyneth Paltrow sued over ski collision at Deer Valley Resort in 2016 - trial, March 2023 *GP Not Guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT is grating listening to Shae on the verge of tears because he father had a ski accident. She is lying about not seeing that go pro "I just can't remember". She is a real TURN OFF.

According to Twitter, the link takes you to the image of the smiling paramedic and there are comments from Craig Ramon, the eyewitness saying GP “took out” the plaintiff. Based on what the plaintiff said above the link it seems he was directing his daughters to those comments. I don’t believe Craig Ramon’s meetup comments will come in unless they contradict what he said on the stand, which they don’t. I think defense is making a mountain out of a mole hill with this link/go pro. There’s nothing there.

Has anyone asked if Terry's regular practice was to wear a go pro? I haven't heard that come up. If that link only goes to the photo of smiley ski patrol girl that leaves me confused about Shae's response to the email indicating there was go pro footage.

I agree about them chasing this link so doggedly during trial. if they really wanted to know what it was they could easily have found out by now. But they have only just now figured out how to access it? I call baloney on that or incompetence take your pick

One would assume that if a video exists (showing GP was a fault) the plaintiff would have done (and paid) everything and anything to produce it.
exactly which is why the defense wants it (if it exists) so badly. Because it clearly would not be helpful to plaintiff or he'd have produced it. So defense thinks its their smoking gun showing him plowing into her. I have no clue if video exists but Shae's comments about it certainly created a wild goose chase to end all goose chases.

IT is grating listening to Shae on the verge of tears because he father had a ski accident. She is lying about not seeing that go pro "I just can't remember". She is a real TURN OFF. I get the impression she is the mastermind of this lawsuit.
Oh boy, that link really hurts the defense. Search twitter for Lauren #GwynethPaltrowSkiCrashTrial and it should come right up.
why does it hurt defense? They are the ones that now found it and I think it is very very good for them.

below that comment appears to be a link, it is also a meetup link. Plaintiff counsel is establishing that the link correlates and is very similar with the meet up link from the email.

That was a good move on their part. MOO
What exactly is the meetup link...a dating site?

According to Twitter, the link takes you to the image of the smiling paramedic and there are comments from Craig Ramon, the eyewitness saying GP “took out” the plaintiff. Based on what the plaintiff said above the link it seems he was directing his daughters to those comments. I don’t believe Craig Ramon’s meetup comments will come in unless they contradict what he said on the stand, which they don’t. I think defense is making a mountain out of a mole hill with this link/go pro. There’s nothing there.
it seems Ramon's statement right there on the day would be more valuable than his changed story now. I think it will be critical. He admitted that he said that 7 years ago but I guess his memory got better.

I have to wonder if Jenny Bea may be the more stable daughter. Both Polly and Shae seems always on verge of tears and speak about their father as if he is dead. Just go to Shae now and she is so dramatic about absolutely NOTHING.
My impression is that none of the daughters had a close relationship either their father once they flew the coop.

I really try to separate an actor’s “real life” from their acting, but sometimes it is difficult. I like GP as an actress (and I LOVE her mother as an actress) but not her “real life” self. GP’s real life, I mean.
I have zero opinion on GP...some seem to really dislike her. I would have been a great juror. I have no real knowledge of her but so far listening to this case I am on team GP despite being so turned off by her attorney Owens.

I really try to separate an actor’s “real life” from their acting, but sometimes it is difficult. I like GP as an actress (and I LOVE her mother as an actress) but not her “real life” self. GP’s real life, I mean.
I enjoy her mother verry much both onscreen and in interviews. Not so much with GP. But I am leaning heavily on this being a hold up and GP fighting the suit on principal.

Terry's initial complaint asked for 3.1 million. It is now down to $300K. Hers is for $1 plus attorneys fees, which will be extensive after this many years of haggling bout this accident. She could easily pay $300K in nuisance money to get rid of Terry. I really think from her perspective she doesn't believe she did anything wrong. Else she would just pay him the 300K and walk away. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMR0715