UT - Gwyneth Paltrow sued over ski collision at Deer Valley Resort in 2016 - trial, March 2023 *GP Not Guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m catching up on what I missed. I’m at the neuropsychologist’s cross. The woman with the long blond hair. She’s killin’ it! She said Goldstein said there was no brain injury and all these problems were due to anxiety mainly. She said 3 neuropsychs said he didn’t have a brain injury! But I thought Fong said he did! I’m so confused!

"I don't like to be ignored" TS says on the stand. Exactly. And Owens had him repeat that statement. That sequence of photos was something...multiple trips to Amsterdam to meet "new friends" non stop photos with then girlfriends ..high altitude travel to Peru which is tough for most over 65. Terry changed alright after the accident....he became obsessed with GP and when she ignored him he got unbearable....loved the photo of the empty seat on the Europe bound plane as Robin is a no show..."I don't like you anymore!". He was putting on a show today and looked so foolish. This verdict will be quick and by this time tomorrow it will be done. I think despite his act on the stand today listening to those accounts of his personality before and after the accident would depress anyone. He looked right over at GP as he said "I don't like to be ignored". This was all about attention I think more than money. His attorneys were pathetic but I don't think any lawyer could have done much better.

The two neuro-psych docs were precision tools. Cut, and cut. Then came the end....the pictures of a physically fit world traveler....smiling. Not a smidgen of 'pain and suffering' in them. A brilliant mic drop.

And lol at the attempt to gain sympathy by the photo of the empty airplane seat!! Dude, really?

She shouldn’t have to work out a settlement if she is not at fault. While $300,000 might be nothing to her it is the principle of the matter. I wouldn’t give him anything at all and would want to clear my name. JMO
Not only that but if she does settle then this just sets a precedent for the next guy to run into a celeb while skiing. The whole thing is completely ludicrous. Skiing is “at your own risk”! Do you know how many people have almost killed me on the slopes? Ugh. MOO

I want to feel sorry for him but after today I don’t even know if he’s having cognitive decline. His life seems better than mine! This seems more like a personality disorder issue. Narcissistic and histrionic types are notorious for being litigious!

I missed that at one time Terry worked for the VA before he had his one practice. Owens mentioned that Terry traveled to Thailand 3 times and The Netherlands a couple of times too. What’s that about?

Reactions: JDG
I missed that at one time Terry worked for the VA before he had his one practice. Owens mentioned that Terry traveled to Thailand 3 times and The Netherlands a couple of times too. What’s that about?l

Reactions: JDG
I missed that at one time Terry worked for the VA before he had his one practice. Owens mentioned that Terry traveled to Thailand 3 times and The Netherlands a couple of times too. What’s that about?l

I nearly choked when his ‘blindness’ came up and he said ‘I used the word loosely’ or something similar!!

Love how GPS lawyer cut and wrapped him………

Is it possible that at some earlier time, TS either spoke to or tried to get the attention of GP and was ignored??

if not, it was a strange exchange to look at her and say ‘I don’t like to be ignored’. IMO

I've watched bits and pieces of this trial. IMO today with Gwyneth's lawyer doing the questioning to TS towards the end, I just want to say that the lawyer absolutely destroyed him. From what I've seen I think that's the most damning pieces of evidence they showed against TS. I'm still watching and he's talking about the brethalyzer.

Last edited:
I nearly choked when his ‘blindness’ came up and he said ‘I used the word loosely’ or something similar!!

Love how GPS lawyer cut and wrapped him………

Is it possible that at some earlier time, TS either spoke to or tried to get the attention of GP and was ignored??

if not, it was a strange exchange to look at her and say ‘I don’t like to be ignored’. IMO
And you were an optometrist, weren’t you!? That has to be Owens’ best moment in this trial! Lol.

Must admit I was getting spidey senses when the lady doctors were repeating that TS symptoms were self reported, not found on scans etc.

Is he a pecan or walnut? That’s all I need to know now.

I want to feel sorry for him but after today I don’t even know if he’s having cognitive decline. His life seems better than mine! This seems more like a personality disorder issue. Narcissistic and histrionic types are notorious for being litigious!
i have no sympathy for this guy. None.
I missed that at one time Terry worked for the VA before he had his one practice. Owens mentioned that Terry traveled to Thailand 3 times and The Netherlands a couple of times too. What’s that about?
Daughter mentioned he had some girlfriends in AMS...and yes Thailand too. I think one can draw their own conclusions after seeing his photos....maybe this trial will bring in some more women for him?

For those who may not have seen the trial today, towards the end and after a break (where he was just demolished by the two neuro docs) TS was crossed by his own attorney, he claims outloud...in court, under oath mind you, that he said to his attorney while on break that " I guess I won't be getting on dating sites anymore".
The attempt of garnering any sympathy was just flatlined with that comment. What a jack hat. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member