UT - Harold Galvis, 26, Salt Lake County, 28 Aug 2001

Discussion in '2000's Missing' started by 8truthseeker8, Oct 8, 2013.

1. 8truthseeker8

8truthseeker8 New Member

Harold was last seen on 8/28/2001. When comparing him to "Lyle", his height and weight are close. Per the weight "Lyle" was approximately 140 lbs (but investigators felt that he had recently lost about 20-30 lbs) and Harold was 160. Harold also suffered from memory lapses. If he lost his memory, he may have used a fictional character's name instead.

Thoughts?

http://www.utahsright.com/missingprofile.php?id=9

2. Loading...

3. deca

deca New Member

I believe he was ruled out for some reason. I remember him on the main LS thread.

4. 8truthseeker8

8truthseeker8 New Member

Ahhh OK. It's so frustrating because sometimes you think you've found a potential..... But then again, the good thing is that a lot of time and energy is being put into giving these unidentified persons a name. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

5. deca

deca New Member

I thought he was a good match as well. Maybe if you have time you should go check why he was ruled out and whether the rule out was official (from LE) or what. I forgot why...way too many cases in my head.