UT - Mackenzie “Kenzie” Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June, 2019 Media, Maps, Timeline NO DISCUSS

DEC 3, 2020
Newly released videos show inside police's interrogation of Ayoola Ajayi | KUTV
[...]

The conversations and the meeting at the park in North Salt Lake wasn’t all Ajayi had to account for. There were suspicious fires in his backyard and dirt and debris in his car.

Ajayi didn’t shy away from the fire in his backyard.

“My neighbor — the female on the other side — told me like, ‘That smell is really bad.’ Fire station came, fined me for polluting the air, and then I kill the fire immediately. I just poured a lot of sand on it,” he said.

As for what was burning, Ajayi said plastic and wood. But he also volunteered that he regularly burned animal carcasses in his backyard — sheep and goats that he ate.

“So if you open my fridge, I have some goat meat soup,” he said. “In the past, I’ve killed lamb, I’ve killed goats in my backyard. So I burn them instead of skin them.”

He went on to describe who he purchased the livestock from.

[...]

Dateline: The Waiting Car
We covered this story when it first broke. Now we can take you inside the investigation exclusively through the eyes of the detectives and the words of a killer… Dateline Thursday, Mar 25, 10/9c.

DATELINE THURSDAY SNEAK PEEK: The Waiting Car
This case raised the hair on the back of his neck…
Thursday at 10/9c on a new Dateline, a never-before-seen look into the investigation.

Keith Morrison Previews: The Waiting Car
Tonight on a new Dateline at 10/9c, Keith Morrison will go inside the investigation of a deeply baffling case...

DATELINE THURSDAY PREVIEW: The Waiting Car
MacKenzie texted her mom that she had landed safely in Utah. And then...

MacKenzie's dad made a dreadful phone call to the Salt Lake City Police Department... And now, for the first time, you'll hear about the investigation into the case that made national headlines.

The Salt Lake City Police Department's homicide squad took over MacKenzie's case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects
Back