Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I’d see girls, kind of come in and out very frequently. Sometimes they would stay for two or three days, but really never leave his room, like ever to get food,” he said.

Not leaving the room for days at a time, even for food, could be indicative of drug use? Heroin or Meth?
Or keeping them captive as his sex slaves.

I’ve thought this all along. She booked the Lyft of her own free will. To the park. At 3AM. It’s not much more of a stretch to think she turned off her phone- of her own free will. I still think she went to his house & entered willingly. After which something went very wrong. What we may never know.

Phones off is a thing in SBSD arrangements. We don’t know this was that, but with the bits & pieces we do have, it’s not far-fetched.

Check out this “phones off” scary story.
A ‘Sugar Date’ Gone Sour

Well, not quite a “scary story”. Merely vendors being scammed. (Interestingly, PayPal usually takes the client’s side, transactions can be disputed and reversed in up to 90 days. I wonder if the girls asked for “send money to family” to avoid charging for “goods and services”, thus making it even more complicated.)

Oh my gosh, you guys!
I was out of town helping my Dad get his house packed up for the past 5 days, and have returned to a swamped, insane workload, so I can't go back and do my due diligence here.
Please help -
1) KL was found? Like - she wasn't burned and her family and LE have her actual remains?
2) Has AA been formally charged yet?

Thank you, I am not being lazy, I swear, but I saw hints of both on a quick breeze by and am freaking out a bit!

“I’d see girls, kind of come in and out very frequently. Sometimes they would stay for two or three days, but really never leave his room, like ever to get food,” he said.

Not leaving the room for days at a time, even for food, could be indicative of drug use? Heroin or Meth?
I can see someone staying in a room several days doing heroin, but not meth, I would think it would be too stimulating to be confined in a small space like that for days.
Even if they were doing drugs I think they would have to feel very comfortable with him to hang out in his room for several days.
Also I think if drugs were involved we would have heard something by now.
The only mention of him using anything was by his ex-wife, who said he was a heavy drinker. Imo

I would think at least one of the women would have reported something like that. Imo
IMO, Unfortunately I think a lot of the women he dated or spent a lot of time with were being compensated, (drugs or $$), in exchange for making videos. I suspect these wouldn't be the types to show up, willingly, at the Police station to offer up information or give statements.

Maybe some have.....
I mean earlier. I would think if women were being held captive for days the first thing they would do once they escaped would be to call the police.
I can't image there being dozens of women out there that were his prisoners and none of them reported it.
He would have been arrested long ago. Imo

Oh, wow, I didn't realize he had said the women stayed in his room for days at a time.
It sounds like he dated at least one or two women a month, or up to five in a few months time.
What exactly did this guy have to offer?

He is not very good looking and by many accounts, has a short fuse and is abusive. He doesn't seem to be charismatic, but instead quiet and reserved.
He has not had any kind of substantial relationship with a woman at all, it seems.
So why all the women coming and going? He must have had something to offer, something they wanted or needed from him.

I still wonder if he was filming and paying them good money for adult videos or photographs. I don't think it was drugs. They wouldn't stay so long for that. Imo

I strongly suspect the number of women he supposedly "dated" is exaggerated.

Unless, as others have speculated, he was making *advertiser censored* movies, and they were paid, or supplied with drugs for their participation.

JMVHO.

IMO, Unfortunately I think a lot of the women he dated or spent a lot of time with were being compensated, (drugs or $$), in exchange for making videos. I suspect these wouldn't be the types to show up, willingly, at the Police station to offer up information or give statements.
Yes, but they would have been doing it willingly as opposed to being held against their will.
But yes, if there were women filming for him and getting paid for it I'm sure that would be a factor in their willingness to come forward.
We don't know the circumstances behind the rape, but there may have been other women who were manipulated by him and are afraid to say anything if there were payments involved. Imo

I strongly suspect the number of women he supposedly "dated" is exaggerated.

Unless, as others have speculated, he was making *advertiser censored* movies, and they were paid, or supplied with drugs for their participation.

JMVHO.
I don't think he dated them at all. That was probably just the way the roommate put it.
Having girls in his room for days at a time is not what most people would call dating. Imo

For Lyft & Uber users-do you guys tip and review within the app? I tip in cash, and I never review the driver. I have friends that immediately review & tip upon exiting the vehicle. You get the reminder about it pretty quick too, asking you to. I wonder if the reminder can be tracked to see the app had been closed or it was never received. The park, the park. So many questions about the park.

Oh my gosh, you guys!
I was out of town helping my Dad get his house packed up for the past 5 days, and have returned to a swamped, insane workload, so I can't go back and do my due diligence here.
Please help -
1) KL was found? Like - she wasn't burned and her family and LE have her actual remains?
2) Has AA been formally charged yet?

Thank you, I am not being lazy, I swear, but I saw hints of both on a quick breeze by and am freaking out a bit!

WARNING: GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION FOLLOWS.

1. Yes, ML was found. Burned tissue was found on AA's property and Id'd as KL's. Her body has been recovered as well. Apologies, I don't remember where exactly.

2. AA has been arrested, and multiple charges filed against him.

I'm not at my laptop, so this response is not as detailed as I'd like. Maybe another poster can help fill in the blanks. And, type better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member