Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well one small detail. You dont have to do anything to pay the driver. It's all automated through the app.

I know that. I Uber and Lyft only because sometimes I am with someone who prefers them although I prefer the local established cab company because I actually see the same drivers with that company that stay on rather than a new one each and every time--but I am sure it varies in different areas.

I meant it more in the sense of if he gave her cash for a tip and she ran back to the driver with it, or if he was doing the transaction on his phone while she grabbed her luggage and tried to find a tip or then added a tip. I realize I was not clear in what I meant, I was more talking about her phone being shut off in less than a minute and what could go on that would use up that minute before she ever entered the other car. (We did see some picture of the Lyft transaction back when with little detail but totaling $8 and some change for the trip.)

Jmo.

Oh my gosh, you guys!
I was out of town helping my Dad get his house packed up for the past 5 days, and have returned to a swamped, insane workload, so I can't go back and do my due diligence here.
Please help -
1) KL was found? Like - she wasn't burned and her family and LE have her actual remains?
2) Has AA been formally charged yet?

Thank you, I am not being lazy, I swear, but I saw hints of both on a quick breeze by and am freaking out a bit!
  1. Yes, she was found July 3 near Third Dam in Logan Canyon.
  2. No, we are expecting to see him in court possibly tomorrow or by Wednesday at the latest.
DNews Crime Team on Twitter
"In the wake of this tragic, tragic incident, I am relieved and grief stricken to report that we have recovered Mackenzie Lueck," Salt Lake City Police Chief Mike Brown says during a media briefing. Police found her body on Wednesday. #mackenzielueck
12:11 PM - 5 Jul 2019

News about mackenzie lueck on Twitter
DA Sim Gill says formal charges will be filed next week. #MacKenzieLueck
12:16 PM - 5 Jul 2019

2. No, we are expecting to see him in court possibly tomorrow or by Wednesday at the latest.
"In the wake of this tragic, tragic incident, I am relieved and grief stricken to report that we have recovered Mackenzie Lueck," Salt Lake City Police Chief Mike Brown says during a media briefing. Police found her body on Wednesday. #mackenzielueck

Thanks, @PommyMommy. I missed the "formally-charged" part of Question 2.

That is not AT ALL what I expected the inside to look like. Nothing like most 30 year old’s bachelor pads with the way it’s decorated and neatly presented.
The house is almost certainly professionally staged. You can tell because there is never anything personal displayed, all just generic "decor". IMO

I think they'd have come forward... hope springs eternal.

moo
Unless they want to keep what they do private. I know if I hung out with this killer in his room for days. I certainly wouldn’t go to the media so my family and friends would know what I’m doing. I’m sure some may if they get paid enough like from radar online.

For Lyft & Uber users-do you guys tip and review within the app? I tip in cash, and I never review the driver. I have friends that immediately review & tip upon exiting the vehicle. You get the reminder about it pretty quick too, asking you to. I wonder if the reminder can be tracked to see the app had been closed or it was never received. The park, the park. So many questions about the park.
BBM. I tip and review in app. For longer rides (bigger tip) I do cash and app. (a little extra).

If this goes to trial it’s going to be one interesting trial. So many possibilities. I hope they stream it.
That would not be good. I hope he pleads guilty so there won't be a trial. It would be horrible as I'm sure the defense will not paint a pleasant picture of the victim.
I'm hoping the family will not have to endure that. Imo

The house is almost certainly professionally staged. You can tell because there is never anything personal displayed, all just generic "decor". IMO
Yeah, that picture was probably from before he even moved in.
He would have had to have kept it in good condition for the guests, but I'm pretty sure there were some complaints about it being dirty in some of the reviews. Imo

For Lyft & Uber users-do you guys tip and review within the app? I tip in cash, and I never review the driver. I have friends that immediately review & tip upon exiting the vehicle. You get the reminder about it pretty quick too, asking you to. I wonder if the reminder can be tracked to see the app had been closed or it was never received. The park, the park. So many questions about the park.
For me it depends. If I’m in a big city taking multiple rides a day I will use cash because cell service can be iffy and remembering the rides to distinguish from can be hard at end of day. For instance in NYC you can’t always depend on quick cell service or even location to be accuatare with your in app gps.

All that is out the window if I’m conserving cash. If so, tip is via app. But I always tip and value my “rider reputation” as well.

This will prove to be good for the prosecution team. Perhaps an autospy will link him back to her as well. So sad to hear what this family is going through.

Except if ML was going to AA's home willingly, why travel an additional 5 miles north past his house to Hatch Park? :eek:

If this was their destination (his house), the Park does not seem a convenient meeting place for either of them...

Can't get my mind past this!

MOO
Agree did he trick her that he was someone else.

I am so glad she has been found!!

Many thanks to you and crhedBngr <3

Here is one report. He apparently had many female visitors at both the apartment near Hatch Park and his current home.

JUN 27, 2019
Neighbor of 'person of interest' in student's disappearance says 'many women' frequent his home
A neighbor of the man Salt Lake City police said is a person of interest in the disappearance of the University of Utah student told Fox News on Thursday that “many women” frequent his home.

“There were always so many women coming in and out at all hours of

“Sometimes they’d [the women would] knock on my door because the
I’m going to post this again it’s one of AA modeling photos of him surrounded by smoke. I think it’s so darn creepy it gives me goosebumps.

Oh my!! What is that going on in his body? Is that supposed to be his insides?

With 2 other roommates in the same apartment?
sadly there are ways to keep someone captive quietly. moo. I know of a couple of women that due to drugs were ultimately held captive, just bad relationships not this evil, even though they were free to leave if they wished. the drug itself is what holds the ability to cause the captivity, the person that holds the craved drug is just the keeper, imo. I don't know that is what AA had going on with anyone and certainly not intent on implying that is what happened with ML.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86