Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he apparently had pretty good photoshop skills. That picture of him in the smoke was definitely a lot of work to produce. I assume he did it himself, for his modeling career - or his singles ads.

I remember seeing that he has a friend that's a photographer when looking at his FB. I imagine they did that together.

The photographer who posted this on ModelMayhem site does quite a bit of smoke pictures, although I did not scroll extensively.
I think it is chilling now after the murder, but probably had nothing to do with his fire obsession and more to do with his photographer. Scroll a few frames past this one.
Power Illuminated
Agreed.

I got confused with that ritual post. I do think it was sexually motivated.
MOO was a sexually motivated murder, like every other disordered violent narcissistic predator/murderer. MOO his manner of killing then mixed in mutilation. Ritual would be personal use of remains for it supposed benefit. Mentioned market just because a market in remains still exists, meaning the practice is not fully eradicated by Nigerians. Meaning at least there urban tales about it in Nigeria.

Last edited:
The ride is already paid for automatically on the phone when it ends. You don't have to do anything unless you want to add a tip and you can even add the tip later.

I know how Lyft and Uber work and in fact know more than many who probably use them daily.

My original post was about the amount of time to when her phone was shut off, not about the ride share service.

We tip in cash, most prefer it and are not shy about saying so or thanking profusely when it is cash. That does not occur on the app, of course, it is cash, not Venmo, not an app, but cash and it could take up part of that less than a minute.

In fact most delivery people I have had lately tell me the same, cash is great, cash is better with tips. I don't know if it is that they don't get their full tips otherwise, or it takes forever to receive them from the company or what but we tip in cash because the "employee" prefers it.

Again, my original post was about the "less than a minute" comment until her phone was shut off and how easily that less than minute time period could be taken up and who it was that likely shut her phone off. Get out of car, get luggage. Put luggage in other car. Get in car. Then I added, maybe tip driver in cash, double check transaction (paraphrasing) takes a second or two, etc.

It was not about Lyft :)

Last edited:
The only guy I remember who AA was with was when he got arrested. Maybe it was his apartment. He looked really young.

I think they were "condos" which implies ownership. A later post says no one recognized either of them apparently. Maybe it was another BNB...

Oh the things we do not know that LE likely does know...

Jmo :)

I think he always planned to kill her, but that he is arrogant and assumed he wouldn't get caught. I also think something--or multiple things--didn't go according to plan, and he is a terrible improviser.
That's what I think also; so arrogant in thinking that he wouldn't get caught and therefore didn't bother with being organized.

But he apparently had pretty good photoshop skills. That picture of him in the smoke was definitely a lot of work to produce. I assume he did it himself, for his modeling career - or his singles ads.
He’s probably very good at editing with photoshop or a movie editing app for his *advertiser censored* photo and vid biz or hired an editor to do it.

This is not fact only my personal opinion I believe he was into this with all all the cams he had pointing towards his bed and all the other info we’ve learned.

JMO

Ita. Arrogance is a typical downfall of psychopaths. These types are so shocked when there is an outcry over the victim. Because they cannot comprehend love, caring, and empathy. They view their victim as an inatimate object to be used to serve them. Their need is all they care about and to them it is worth the risk. They don't care about their victim, why would anyone else? Wrong!

Then you have the smart psychopath vs the dumb one. The smart ones run corporations and become world leaders. The dumb ones end up in prison. And this dude was dumb!
Great post. Thank you!

Well, in that case, LE should not have mentioned that charred human remains were found in the fire.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...tudents-disappearance/?utm_term=.1393f5b5151f

Mentioned it at a press conference, leading to lots of coverage - LE did not retract.
I recall chief Brown said charred human tissue not remains unless I missed something.

Police searched his property and uncovered a “fresh dig” in the same area of the fire neighbors had described. Authorities excavated the burn site and found charred items that belonged to Lueck. They also uncovered “human tissue” with DNA that matched that of the missing woman.

I remember seeing that he has a friend that's a photographer when looking at his FB. I imagine they did that together.

It's hard for me to believe that a photographer would do this for free. It is very polished and it took skills and time. Still very puzzled about how he was financing all of this. Or what he gave in exchange. Perhaps people simply thought he was a nice guy who deserved a break.

Tissue is part of a human and is still considered remains. When students are given parts of a cadaver, no matter how small, they still have to sign off that they are dealing with human remains and will therefore treat them respectfully.

It is very likely that if he tried to burn her body, some parts of it were left at the burn site (he wouldn't have the forensic knowledge to notice very small bones or certain internal organs that might have survived, although, charred). Since they had rapid DNA results, I'm guessing that it wasn't merely bones. Bone marrow, even in microscopic amounts, works well. However, bones can be used (and were used in the Paradise Fire - not sure if that was rapid DNA testing though).

I am wondering about the possibility that he alone or with the help of this friend were taking "Boudoir" photos for women who are interested in modeling, or just for self-empowerment. Would that explain ML's friend who Venmo'd him? Maybe ML met him that night to go take a look at the proofs?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member