Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #15 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by liltexans, Jun 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. btfly547

btfly547 Well-Known Member

Of course I'm off subject! With the tipping, I've always thought cash is preferred for tax reasons. Any tips that are recorded are known by the employer, added to W2 and taxed by the IRS. My totally un-scientific guess is more than 90% of tipped employees don't claim 100% of their cash tips on their taxes.

Other reason could be if they are paid weekly or bi-weekly. Some may be a bit strapped for cash and need to pay a bill, get gas with the cash or buy groceries today with that tip money and can't/don't want to wait until next payday.

I usually try to tip anyone in cash for the reason that they may need the money today, I leave the moral compass with them as to report to IRS or not. Lol!

kkdj, sallye818, kgreg2529 and 8 others like this.

2. alsleuther

alsleuther Well-Known Member

SpotCrime Crime Map

I did a quick Spot Crime search on both the address of Hatch Park as well as AA's house. From the crime data listed for the last 3 weeks on both of these addresses, it appears that Hatch Park is a safer area (i.e. has less crime than the location of his house). There were quite a few burglary, assault and theft situations within walking distance of his house, per this website.

I wonder how locals/college sorority girls view AA's neighborhood? I wonder if ML would have taken a Lyft to his n'hood or if she was even familiar with that area? Maybe that is the explanation for the the park meeting? Perhaps he assumed ML would not take a LYFT to his n'hood?

SuziQ, kkdj, PommyMommy and 5 others like this.
  3. dogmom805

dogmom805 Well-Known Member

According to the news report of the woman who met him online and he tried to set up a date with her, but she got a bad vibe, AA wanted to pick her up from her home. When she said she wanted to meet him in a public place, he insisted that this woman meet him in a public parking lot and then get into his car to go somewhere. AA proceeded to lose his ***t when she did not agree to this.

This makes me think AA's MO is to meet women in public places (so they will feel safe), and then once he has them in the car, he has the total control over them he wants. They don't get to learn before hand where he lives.

trujac, PatLaurel, Zella and 13 others like this.
  4. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

A belated thank you for posting these. Even if they aren't the right spots, they are certainly curious.

Roughly how far away from the road were these areas? And would he have been shielded from passing traffic if he was digging there? Could you get a car up close to it?

Krix76, Thespyma, kkdj and 5 others like this.
  5. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Well, initially it did seem as if LE believed he burned her body in the back yard.
    Charred human tissue would still be considered "remains", and I'm pretty sure they used that term at some point.
    They certainly did not indicate that they were still looking for her body, although most could not imagine that he was able to burn it completely.
    I think he underestimated how long it would take and how unlikely it is that he could burn a body down to ash.
    When he realized it wasn't going to work, he had to find another place to dispose of it.

Unless, as some have suggested, he dismembered the body and burned some pieces to make it easier to transport the rest of it. Imo

6. Blueberry2720

Blueberry2720 Today would be a fine day for an arrest.

Just a "yuck" button would work for me.

Thespyma, kkdj, Gardener1850 and 5 others like this.
  7. SoCalGirl

SoCalGirl Well-Known Member

I had lurked at WS for quite a while, Finally joined last fall to comment on the Watts' family case. When my son texted me on June 21st that he saw on Instagram that Kenzie was missing in Utah, I searched her name online and WS was the first site that came up. There wasn't much news about the case at that time. So, I came right over here and was able to tell my son a lot more of what was going on than he'd heard through friends and on Insta. I now keep him posted, and both he and my other son who graduated HS with Kenzie are so angry about this. My younger son, who's friends with Kenzie's younger brother, hasn't reached out to him yet. I told him to give him some time to process his grief and overcome his shock. They both contributed to the Go Fund Me page, as did I. It's so surreal when a case like this involved someone you know. It makes it so heartbreakingly real and sad.

8. evergreen

evergreen Well-Known Member

i think it's an eye of the beholder picture. a lot of what he does is eye of the beholder. what I mean is that many of his pics as well as his carefully crafted online persona, are designed to provoke. a reaction, a feeling, anything. many will be put off. some will be repulsed. some will be curious. some will want to investigate. some will want more. but what he is doing here is calculated. he is provoking a reaction, ya or nay. he is putting out bait. 10 out of 100 might take the bait. that is enough to keep him busy.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  9. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

My guess is that they had known all along that they were looking for additional remains.

They had enough that they knew she was dead, but they must have suspected that those two fires were not sufficient to leave them with what little they (likely) did find.

With how quiet this was kept, I think they were acting on specific information when they found her, and not something like GPS data.

We’ll find out soon enough I imagine.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    Traymar, trujac, jbacon and 18 others like this.
  10. evergreen

it's the art of illusion. he created a persona that some women wanted to investigate. maybe the reality didn't match the illusion. maybe that was "okay". reality never lives up the illusion. but mastering illusion is part of the art of attracting and meeting people.

trujac, kkdj, PommyMommy and 5 others like this.
  11. Whiteorchids

Whiteorchids Well-Known Member

Or some just needed the money.

12. DD8

DD8 200°F

When I saw ML's pic and missing headline, I was drawn in. I've never spent this much time on any other website. I'm sorry your boys are so closely affected by this tragedy

Traymar, kkdj, AnnaGrace and 7 others like this.
  13. evergreen

let's think back many many years to when we were in our early 20s.
    now what would keep us in a room for hours and even days on end?

trujac, kkdj, PommyMommy and 3 others like this.
  14. Whiteorchids

Chief Brown said they didn’t use rapid DNA. The crime lab in Utah worked 24/7 to in order to get results Chief Brown wanted it done right with accurate results.

15. Whiteorchids

Nothing I like to eat. I never stayed in a room for days without eating unless I was sick.

Rtbk449, trujac, PatLaurel and 12 others like this.
  16. 1987

1987 Well-Known Member

well I know video games will hold people in a room for days but I doubt that was what he had going on.

17. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

I personally have a background in marketing, branding, art and photography. My belief is that the photographer created this image- the one with smoke- not AA. I just don’t see him being that creative or intelligent.

If the photographer knew him well or knew of his book would be a good question. Someone likely advised AA on the equipment for his home, the photographer? I wonder if everything he bought was thru amazon?

18. DD8

DD8 200°F

I dont think the smoke photo is that bad really. Imagine seeing it thinking he was a good person? Not knowing that he's done something horrific, if you can? I mean, I wouldn't hang it in my house but I think it would be seen as a powerful statement or whatever. Art wise.

In no way am I sympathizing with this monster.

19. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Well, I never shared an apartment with anyone so I didn't have to worry about privacy.
    But even in college nothing could keep me in my room for several days at a time.
    There were some who never came out of their room much because they were anti-social, which in some ways might describe AA. His roommate said he didn't even speak to him for about a month, and neighbors said he was quiet and kept to himself.

In fact there seems to be one main thing that he seems to be interested in, well, besides modelling, and that's persuing women. Imo

20. BradB

BradB Well-Known Member

I'm sure it's even worse today MsBetsy with the video games and technology.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.