Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #16 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by liltexans, Jun 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jcscham

Jcscham Well-Known Member

What the DA said in the press conference. Unsure why they waited so long to search there.

2. wary

wary Well-Known Member

I was both right and wrong. I thought it’d be the same four charges we already knew—and it was. I thought that’d be all that they’d say—and that was so wrong.

I did suspect that he had NOT led them to the body. If you analyze what was said at the Friday press conference, the chief hints strongly that LE’s investigative work did the job.

since80, 8paws, Kittybunny and 16 others like this.
  3. Jessthinkin

Jessthinkin Well-Known Member

I've been thinking about you this morning, and all of her friends and family. I'm taking some small comfort in the hope that she was unconscious and delivered to Heaven almost immediately in the car, and therefore spared of anything further. Big (((hugs))) to you.

libraryg, 8paws, SandSage and 16 others like this.
  4. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

5. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

That is apparently what killed her, though. I don't think we know yet how he was able to overpower her in the car. There are many things he could have done. He may have threatened her with a weapon.
    There are so many details LE has yet to figure out. Imo

6. BradB

BradB Well-Known Member

I dont think its worth profiling or analyzing somebody who took their own cell phone to a murder and the dumping ground. Its obvious this guy wasnt sober when he did all this. Guy has problems but it's too late to help.

Tbone144, SuziQ, Steelslady and 6 others like this.
  7. oceanblueeyes

oceanblueeyes Well-Known Member

Sadly, I'm not the least bit surprised by what was learned at the PC. I had already expected the details of how he brutalized KL would be horrific. Imo, and it's even worse than what was revealed today. The specific details will only be learned at trial or we may get a little more during the PH.

These were no spur of the moment violent acts nor did he just snap. Imo. Nor was this about drugs or an accident during a willing sex act.

This was totally premeditated against KL from the time they started communicating online. Imo

I still believe this was the first personal contact between the two.

Imo, No matter how he was able to lure KL to the park his intentions all along was to put her through hell, bound, and helpless as he crushed her skull in.

AA is a very diabolical monster worse than any character in any horror movie ever created.

We are looking into the eyes of pure evil who is souless.

He was determined to destroy KL in the most horrific ways. We may never learn the depths of his depravity he inflicted on KL. He was determined to destroy what he did because he knew how barbaric, and evil it was.

My heart breaks for KL, and what all he made her endure. I cant begin to imagine the pain, and suffering her family are going through knowing how he viciously murdered KL. My heart is with them all.

Jmho

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    since80, libraryg, angelina1 and 22 others like this.
  8. bestill

bestill It's a Disney Day for SC Inmate 00378074

I don't think so, I think this was to bury her there.

After she was dead, imo.

I think he was in a panic by June 25. What day did he get rid of the mattress and box springs? Does anyone have a link to the media thread? I want to see when LE had pressers and updates that week, something they said triggered his panic, in my opinion. Maybe he thought they had his car on the cameras at the park? Just speculating.

8paws, janewall, La Louve and 12 others like this.
  9. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

I thought they were overselling the fact that investigative work led them there, so as not to tip their hand that he was cooperating to an extent.

They apparently didn’t oversell anything, in fact, they appear to have understated things.

Tremendous work.

10. ilovechili

ilovechili Where is the wiKKed witch? Will Oct. bring her?

I had that fleeting thought too hoping--but it doesn't make sense. She was bound/zip tied for a reason. I have not let myself think about it yet.

Jmo.

11. iamcurious9

iamcurious9 Well-Known Member

God bless you

8paws, HayLouise, SandSage and 22 others like this.
  12. Midwestmom2019

Midwestmom2019 Well-Known Member

Unlikely he went to check bc he knew they were into him. He went there one time. He wouldn’t risk going back.
    So he had her at his house someplace. Too bad the police couldn’t smell her remains at that time. She had been dead a week at that point.
    If he had just turned his phone off and kept it off, he may have escaped the crime.
    His mistakes: phone pings and burning. We might find out later that his prints were on her body or another article. But those two things imo did him in.

13. beagledog

beagledog Active Member

Was there any mention if they were able to tell if she had been sexually assaulted?

roche.analisa, Seenit and Gardenista like this.
  14. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

yes

15. Jessthinkin

Ok, must have missed that LE were aware on the 25th that he went to the canyon on the 25th. LE only recovered her body from Logan Canyon on July 3 (I think that was the day), so I thought that meant that they had been waiting on information from his cell phone provider to get the location data from his phone, to lead them to Logan Canyon.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  16. Athena94

Athena94 Member

I personally think he panicked on the 25th, after the initial questioning.

He wasn't thinking logically, so he didn't think to turn off his cellphone or leave it at home. He acted impulsively. Thank God! Still strange that they didn't discover her until the 5th, although I'm sure it's a large area to search.

I've been following this case here from the start, and am just now joining the community. It's amazing seeing so many people eager to help! This crime is absolutely disgusting, and I pray she didn't suffer long... Hopefully this monster is forthcoming with more information, and hopefully he gets what he deserves. He is a complete waste of life.

17. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Kelli Pierce on Twitter
    Charges announced against the suspect in the #MackenzieLueck murder: Criminal homicide, aggravated murder, aggravated kidnapping, desecration of a body, obstruction of justice.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    11:37 AM - 10 Jul 2019

Kelli Pierce on Twitter
    DA Sim Gill says she died from blunt force trauma to the head. #MackenzieLueck
    11:38 AM - 10 Jul 2019

Kelli Pierce on Twitter
    Her hands had been bound behind her with a zip tie. #MackenzieLueck
    11:40 AM - 10 Jul 2019

Kelli Pierce on Twitter
    DA Gill says the remains at the suspect's home, as well as those in Logan Canyon, match #MackenzieLueck's
    11:42 AM - 10 Jul 2019

Kelli Pierce on Twitter
    Also, phone records show the suspect was in Logan Canyon on June 25. That led detectives to a "charred human body" in a shallow grave in a grove of trees off the main road. #MacKenzieLueck
    11:43 AM - 10 Jul 2019

jash, 8paws, HayLouise and 20 others like this.
  18. alsleuther

alsleuther Well-Known Member

Yes sounds like panic mode. Why would he not bring her burned personal items to the Canyon also?

19. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

Do we know for certain that they only searched there the day they found her or did it take a few days searching?

Or maybe it took some time to receive and analyze AA's movements from his cell phone data

8paws, janewall, fred&edna and 8 others like this.
  20. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Or maybe he was perfectly sober and he's just dumb.

21. Jessthinkin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.