Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #17 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by liltexans, Jun 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBV

JBV Well-Known Member

I’ve thought about this angle too. It’s not a pleasant thought and it’s not meant to disparage her at all. Just trying to wrap my head around the meeting time, the location, etc on the heels of a funeral/death of a grandparent she was close to and probable emotional, mental, physical fatigue. But hey maybe that’s one of the vulnerabilities AA used.
    The only thing I keep circling back to is that it seems she had a good bit of her life that was secretive and not as it seemed to others. Same can be said for a lot of us I know. Just a thought that the need for a little pharmaceutical help in feeling better was a motivator for her and an opportunity for him.

2. kikukohime

kikukohime Well-Known Member

An observation;

Her grandmother was 90 though and seemingly had been living with MLs parents for quite a while. I think her emotional state is being wildly overestimated. I think yeah, she was probably sad and all, but it wasn't a sudden loss, at 90, I don't imagine.
    In fact, people of that age would more likely be bugged by going back home for a bit, even if it's a few days.

I'm sure she loved her grandmother very much, but I don't whatsoever think she would have been in a complete state.
    She did organise to meet with someone that night, she had a wedding the next week and exams. People dont always have to be a wreck when someone dies.

3. Puzzled25

Puzzled25 Well-Known Member

I've not seen anything discussing the source of his photographs ... or whether they were from Tinder, bumble, Mutual, Facebook, Instagram or some other site. I can tell you it's common to use the same pictures on multiple sites.

4. Bits777

Bits777 Well-Known Member

I feel that all people grieve in their own ways and that one cannot really know how another grieves. All people I know handle loss differently- I think grief and loss is very individualized and we really have no idea how ML worked thru or dealt with loss and grief.

roche.analisa, Traymar, SoBu and 12 others like this.
  5. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

6. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

If/when we see shaken guy's statements and the communications between AA/ML it wil become very clear, imo. Why they were meeting. I tend to think there may be a third party who vouched for AA, if it is true they had not met before that early 3 am day.

CDB, roche.analisa, Seenit and 6 others like this.
  7. Whiteorchids

Whiteorchids Well-Known Member

I looked at her airport photo again her nose is very red like she’s been crying her cheeks are red too maybe she’s sunburned? <modsnipped> I’m fair and blonde when I cry my nose and cheeks get red. I wonder if anyone was sitting next to her on the plane or recognized her from the news and noticed her demeanor? Are those little spiral ringlet curls surrounding her face?

<modsnipped graphic with no source linked>

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2019
  8. Lillymac

Lillymac Well-Known Member

Looks like sunburn. And around her face looks like braids. It may just be distortion though from enlarging the picture because her eyes and nose look strange. Really doesn't look like her other pictures to me.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2019
  9. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Here is the latest post from the woman who was raped by the man who killed Makenzie:

This thread is closed. We will make a new one shortly and I will bring this post over to the new thread.

10. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.