Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #17 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
SB/SD

Brandon Wade. He is the epicenter of creating the SB/SD and Seeking Arrangements sites, he has an online matching empire. He lives in Las Vegas.

from wikipedia for "Brandon Wade"

Dating websites
Wade's controversial websites, which are based around rich men paying for dates with attractive women, have been widely criticised by the media, with Forbes,[15] The Atlantic,[16]ABC News[17] and MSNBC[18] all reporting on the moral ambiguity of the websites Seeking Arrangement and WhatsYourPrice.com. The websites have been accused of treating their female members like prostitutes,[18] with WhatsYourPrice.com being described as "indistinguishable from prostitution".[19] It has been reported that a large proportion of women using the site are students,[20][21] and about 40 percent of the male users are married men.[22][23] Wade has strongly denied there is an illicit side to the site.[24][25]

In America, Wade has hosted Sugar Daddy dating events to publicise his sites.[26] In 2012, Wade held the first Sugar Daddy party in London.[27] According to Wade, the website already has a large membership in the United Kingdom.[28]
Never heard of the guy but if LE investigate and think his website is a cover for illegal activities. They'll shut it down just as they did with backpage.com

Sex ads website Backpage shut down by U.S. authorities - Reuters

Am I the only person who believes that the real AA, the way he looks when arrested, and AJ on all his media profiles, are two different people? That AA simply stole photos of a muscular good-looking AA male and used them for own modeling and media pictures?
No doubt Mackenzie must have noticed the difference.

So I see two equally plausible situations here,

A) she does not know him. She gets into the car, sees a man very different from his profile, decides against getting in his car but he pulls her inside and kidnaps at this point. This would explain the phone switched off.

B) she has met AA before so him looking so different from his photo is no news. They drive to the house, where something happens.

Could it be he said they couldn’t meet at his house due to a roommate or some other person there who wouldn’t like it?

I get that parks are not safe at 3 am but lots of college kids are up at 3 am. It’s why all those fast-food places stay open so late. Just a thought.
I think it is safe to say whatever AA texted ML that night she believed it. I'm not aware that anyone else was at his house that night. He could have had an accomplice. I've not seen the evidence of that however.

Nicole Neuman on Twitter
As ABC4 was the first to report, more crime scene investigators coming and going from Ayoola Ajayi’s Fairpark home. The 31-year-old is charged with the murder of Mackenzie Lueck. Investigators searched his garage, home and backyard. A crime scene van carried away evidence.
D_JsURRVAAApHbm.jpg
D_JsWr9U0AACJ5f.jpg
D_JsYAYUEAAYPjH.jpg

6:36 PM - 10 Jul 2019
Did anybody notice during the live search of AA’s house today the dog that looked like a German Shepherd in the front yard next door? I honestly wonder how that dog wasn’t barking for two days straight with those fires. I noticed it during the live broadcast, but have included this post from our media thread of the dog in the first pic. Zoom in behind the chain fence- he’s on porch.

Am I the only person who believes that the real AA, the way he looks when arrested, and AJ on all his media profiles, are two different people? That AA simply stole photos of a muscular good-looking AA male and used them for own modeling and media pictures?
No doubt Mackenzie must have noticed the difference.

So I see two equally plausible situations here,

A) she does not know him. She gets into the car, sees a man very different from his profile, decides against getting in his car but he pulls her inside and kidnaps at this point. This would explain the phone switched off.

B) she has met AA before so him looking so different from his photo is no news. They drive to the house, where something happens.

Nope.... but I thought I was looking at the transformation of a killer.

His mugshot is a 31 year old fraud whose disordered life was catching up with him.

I do believe the "fitness model" photos were likely AA during his earlier years in America.

MOO

I think the older modeling pictures are him, but that he has aged badly and gone downhill pretty quickly for a 31-year-old. To me, the differences were in no way suggestive of 2 entirely different people.

I think he was clinging to his "glory days" as a local model like some people cling to high school glory days.

SB/SD

Brandon Wade. He is the epicenter of creating the SB/SD and Seeking Arrangements sites, he has an online matching empire. He lives in Las Vegas.

from wikipedia for "Brandon Wade"

Dating websites
Wade's controversial websites, which are based around rich men paying for dates with attractive women, have been widely criticised by the media, with Forbes,[15] The Atlantic,[16]ABC News[17] and MSNBC[18] all reporting on the moral ambiguity of the websites Seeking Arrangement and WhatsYourPrice.com. The websites have been accused of treating their female members like prostitutes,[18] with WhatsYourPrice.com being described as "indistinguishable from prostitution".[19] It has been reported that a large proportion of women using the site are students,[20][21] and about 40 percent of the male users are married men.[22][23] Wade has strongly denied there is an illicit side to the site.[24][25]

In America, Wade has hosted Sugar Daddy dating events to publicise his sites.[26] In 2012, Wade held the first Sugar Daddy party in London.[27] According to Wade, the website already has a large membership in the United Kingdom.[28]

Wow. America still hates sexual exploitation.

He sounds like a predatory creep trying to justify his pathetic existence. If there is evidence the male users can be predators o women on that website in ML's case, I'll applaud any civil lawsuit her parents file. I think that is what this case is going to come down to. If jerks like Wade end up out of business, all the better, imo.

Is There Such a Thing as ‘Ethical Cheating’?

I’m not going to knock how consenting adults get their rocks off but I think you are right for the vast majority of people, even in the fetish scene. Like what would be the point? No “dangerous” clanging, no interesting “locking” mechanism, etc.

Maybe I’m too square but I can’t even see how soft ropes with zip ties for reinforcement (the least threatening combo of the materials I, personally, can think of) would be exciting.

I'm not going to illustrate where and I don't think this was the case here whatsosever, but plenty of shall we say... bdsmesque *advertiser censored* sites use zipties these days. They're cheap and easy. Some people don't enjoy a comfortable vanilla bdsm, it's quite popular atm for the opposite.

It's not even a niche thing.

As for having them, tech people use them to bundle cables, people use them for gardening. If you have messy AV cables behind your tv, they're used there. They're an incredibly commonplace thing, in my experience.

Never heard of the guy but if LE investigate and think his website is a cover for illegal activities. They'll shut it down just as they did with backpage.com

Sex ads website Backpage shut down by U.S. authorities - Reuters

Leave it up. At least LE knows of its location. Shutting it down will just move it elsewhere. And lost time if LE needs to locate anyone. He’s promoting the “world’s oldest profession.” It’s not going to stop. It’ll just move it underground. It would be helpful if there was a problem like assault, drugs, or murder, bc the community is a whole different world, like nightwalkers. They would respond to assist in locating the perp. IMO. I’m not condoning the practice. Just pointing out the benefit of keeping it in the light of day.

Last edited:
Thank you for this terrific outline of significant dates in AA's life. Just one detail needs to be corrected. (#14 above) Since AA did not complete basic training, he did not serve in the military. One is not recognized as a veteran or for any service until basic is successfully completed. Thank you!

Definitely NOT a veteran. No Basic or AIT.

DNews Crime Team on Twitter
BREAKING: Ayoola Ajayi formally charged with aggravated murder, aggravated kidnapping, desecration of a human body and obstruction of justice in death of MacKenzie Lueck.
10:58 AM - 10 Jul 2019

KSL 5 TV on Twitter
DA: Detectives discovered "freshly-dug site" behind Ajayi's house, where they discovered burnt cell phone, human bone and hair. DNA testing returned profile consistent with #MackenzieLueck's DNA profile #ksltv
11:02 AM - 10 Jul 2019

Jim Spiewak on Twitter
Investigators found human bone, part of a scalp, among other charred items consistent of DNA profile of #MackenzieLueck Neighbor witnessed Ayoola pouring gasoline on burn site.

Chris Jones on Twitter
@SimGillDA says found burned flesh, muscular tissue, consistent with a DNA profile of #MacKenzieLueck.

Chris Jones on Twitter
NEW: Police smelled and found a gas can in Ajayi's car. #MacKenzieLueck
11:03 AM - 10 Jul 2019

Jim Spiewak on Twitter
Cell phone records place Ayoola cell phone in Logan canyon where #MackenzieLueck remains were found. After lengthy search detectives found charred human body, her arms bound behind her back with rope, suffered blunt force trauma to skull ‘which would have been fatal.’
11:04 AM - 10 Jul 2019

Andrew Reeser on Twitter
Ajayi’s phone pinged at Logan Canyon on June 25. Detectives located “disturbed area of soil, and a charred human body.” Mackenzie’s arms were bound by a zip tie and rope. Part of her left scalp was missing. Autopsy showed she suffered blunt force trauma to skull. #MackenzieLueck
D_ISvd_VUAAIhWw.jpg

KSL 5 TV on Twitter
DA: #MackenzieLueck's hands were bound behind her back with a zip tie, and a portion of her skull was fractured. Manner of death has been deemed as homicide. #ksltv

KSL Newsradio on Twitter
Evidence was later collected at the home that part of a human bone and scalp. DNA testing fit the profile of #MacKenzieLueck
11:06 AM - 10 Jul 2019

Chris Jones on Twitter
@SimGillDA gets emotional during press conference. I've known him a long time. This is the first time I've ever seen that from him. #MacKenzieLueck
11:06 AM - 10 Jul 2019

KSL 5 TV on Twitter
DA: #MackenzieLueck's body was found in a shallow grave in a heavily-wooded area. #ksltv
11:09 AM - 10 Jul 2019

KSL 5 TV on Twitter
DA: "No deals have been made" in the #MackenzieLueck case. #ksltv
11:09 AM - 10 Jul 2019

KSL Newsradio on Twitter
Phone records show Ajayi was in Logan Canyon on June 25. When detectives searched the canyon @SimGillDA says detectives found a "charred human body" in a shallow grave in a grove of trees off the main road. Hands zipped tied behind back. DNA testing fit #MacKenzieLueck
11:10 AM - 10 Jul 2019

Dear God

IMO I do think ML and AA had prior liaisons. These lured AA into a false sense of security. Going to the park was simply to keep the Lyft driver in the dark. Lyft kept AA away from airport security cameras. If SDSB, then why'd he killer her? Good question. The footage of her debarking was completely normal, she didn't look nervous in the least.

I noticed the charging documents state he is a “permanent resident” and it can be assumed that he might try to flee as part of the request for his being held without bail.

Maybe he isn’t a citizen after all. What a waste that phony marriage was if he didn’t even do that right.
He was a resident (Green Card) but no mention of him working toward citizenship which is a very lengthy process and the test is very difficult. One must apply for citizenship. My husband's Mom got hers when my husband turned 25. She had been married for 26 years and had three children here. She studied a long time for the exam. Many of the questions are very difficult for even most Americans born and raised here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy