Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #19 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to the person coming forward to us with this info. I am so sorry you went through this.

So many different ideas flowing through my mind right now as to what happened to Kenzie, but I am now thinking she probably tried to run after being assaulted. Maybe she made it to the alleyway beside his house. Ugh.

Thank you to the victim for sharing, it gives more insight into him.

I hope it can be passed on to her that at least I don't think her pursuing a charge would have stopped this man or made a difference and, as she said, this is his fault and no one else's. Sadly, based on the circumstances, I doubt he would have done much, if any time. It would have been a he said/she said quite possibly based on what has been shared. He would have lawyered up as he has done here and quite possibly she would have been in further danger from him.

I am very surprised to hear he had a female roommate. I would never have expected that.

Again, I appreciate her bravery in sharing her story.

Jmo.

Thank you for sharing these sordid details of an experience that can only have been from the depths of hell. I admire your courage.

I wish there was a magic button we could push to remove all thoughts of guilt. I can assure you, we all have those moments and times we would like to erase. But, we are after all only human and we all do things we regret, but these things make us stronger.

You are moving forward by aiding LE with your information and help. You have no reason to feel guilty..I know easy for me to say...but it's true. The reasons you gave for not reporting him are probably the very reasons you are alive today.

I just think you are a strong person and I do admire you for coming forward now, as well as the others you mentioned. Anything you can contribute, of your first hand knowledge to help others avoid predators like him is invaluable. I can't say thank you enough.:)

Thank you, Survivor.

I hope that this will help you move forward and lighten the burden of grief you have been carrying. I know how difficult this has been and is for you. I truly understand and I applaud your bravery and willingness to shine light on this very dark experience. Love.

I want to thank this woman for having the courage to come forward with her story. I also want to say that what AA did to Kenzie was not her fault nor should she place any blame on herself for anything that this monster has done. I am sorry he did what he has done to you, to Kenzie and to any of his other victims. It seems his MO was/is power, greed and evilness. Thank you again for sharing your story here with us. I wish you much peace and happiness.

Please, don't feel guilty and don't blame yourself! You had the misfortune of crossing paths with a psychopath... It's not your fault! It's not ML's fault, it's no one's fault, but HIS! It's his fault only!
I know it's hard to overcome those feelings and it's hard to forget what happened... Don't hesitate to seek professional help if necessary. (I did... and EMDR helped me to lower my PTSD rating.)

Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Edit: grammar.

Last edited:
To the Survivor Warrior,

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us - strangers to you. That is not only brave, it is enormously helpful to our understanding of this awful person's MO. Your cooperation with LE is even more important and I am grateful that you came forward to inform them about AA's past transgressions.

I sincerely hope that you will find talking to others to be a healing and empowering experience. This is something that happened to you, that you never sought out. AA deceived you by pretending to be a decent human being who had a normal but not manipulative or abusive interest in you, only to take off his mask abruptly once you trusted him enough to relax. You survived that betrayal of trust and a crime against your person, and began repairing your life only to learn that later another young woman did not.

Survivor's guilt is a common phenomenon, and it takes time, and sometimes professional help, to work through. I hope you have people in your life who can support you through this, but please know that I and others here support you as well. You did nothing wrong, and your actions afterward – all of them – were what you needed to do at that time to continue functioning while you processed and healed from severe trauma. None of AA's actions are your doing, or your responsibility.

Best wishes to you for your continued healing. If ever your participation here, or our questions, become too intense for you, don't hesitate to say so or to step away. You are not obligated to answer our questions or to be here, but if you want to be, we are in your corner as you continue to move through life and discover how strong and resourceful you are.

Thanks to the survivor for recounting what had to be a painful story. Of course you did nothing wrong and who would assume someone would assault you with a roommate in the house? He displays such odd behaivor, expecting you to stay after that.

What a brave, courageous woman! Thank you for sharing your deeply personal experience with us. We often know in our minds we aren’t responsible for things that happen to us, but feel in our hearts that we are. I don’t think it can be said enough, AA is 100% the only person responsible for what he did to you, Kenzie, and likely others. I hope you have reached out for help, in whatever way you can. I admire your strength in speaking out and I’m proud of you. Much love and light from me to you.

Thank you survivor for telling your story. All of us support you here. I’m so sorry you had to go through that painful ordeal how scary that must have been. It is not your fault don’t ever blame yourself for what that monster did to you and other women. Thank the good lord you survived and didn’t end up like KL, you couldn’t have saved her. The other survivor went to LE and it still didn’t save KL. Now he will be behind bars and never will be able to hurt another woman.

I’m glad God gave you the strength to come forward. Big hugs to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288