Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #2

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by liltexans, Jun 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gigi3

Gigi3 Well-Known Member

Definitely think she had contact with this person previously. Also, I think the park has been a meeting place before. This is why the driver probably did not sense anything wrong in her demeanor because she was completely comfortable with the situation. However, it appears this time something went wrong.
    The phone data is going to be very important here. IMO

misgrn, Traymar, Alcina and 17 others like this.

2. Curiousobserver

Curiousobserver Well-Known Member

And on the other hand- If LE has had this information for a few days and at any point we learn that something happened to her in those few days before they released the description of the car...

misgrn, MissMalowe, Dre and 2 others like this.
  3. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

That’s a good point.

There’s also the possibility that there was some sort of argument though, and what was supposed to be an overnight thing turned into a bad scenario.

Things might not have gone as planned.

misgrn, Sunny123, LaLaw2000 and 25 others like this.
  4. Kapua

Kapua Well-Known Member

I haven't been able to read every post yet, but I do agree that foul play is more likely than voluntarily missing.
    Women with no history of mental illness who have jobs, cars, are in school, and have responsibilities such as children or pets don't often just decide to disconnect and go on a walkabout. I'm sure it happens, rarely, and I'm sure some of you can recall such a case (the runaway bride comes to mind).
    I hope that she is alive and will be found soon. And if that is not the case, I hope we will soon know what happened to her.
    MOO

misgrn, LaLaw2000, AnnaGrace and 9 others like this.
  5. liltexans

liltexans Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I'm thinking of the stories Travis told about how he dropped off Kenia at a gas station and she got in a car with some random dude and he never saw her again. All lies of course because Travis kidnapped her and killed her.

mellie89, libraryg, misgrn and 22 others like this.
  6. Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge Armchair Detective

Hugely :( Her phone (or phones?) log is surely going to be the key.

7. Nerissa

Nerissa Well-Known Member

More & more I am leaning affair.....& I will say I have a profession this person would be in - and even if he (assuming a he) wasn't married or in a relationship, their affair/relationship would be frowned upon by his profession

I'm not going to say what type of profession - it's total speculation she is even having an affair or a relationship that is more or less 'taboo' - so just makes me feel skeezy, lol - even though it sure makes sense....

JMO

misgrn, cedgison, Tarika and 4 others like this.
  8. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

But they didn't pick her up from the airport.

misgrn, Sunny123, allboys and 19 others like this.
  9. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

so now it becomes sadly obvious IMO that Kenzie is no longer with us and that the person she got picked up by has not come forward because they are responsible for her disappearance

to others it might mean the opposite - that she is hiding out somewhere - but I do not believe that

I hope LE can get info from her phone records/social media and I really hope she wasn't using a burner phone or otherwise being secretive about this person - that will make it harder to find him/her IMO

misgrn, fackshat, allboys and 13 others like this.
  10. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Haha. I think it includes whatever the parties involved agree to.
    It's not about what kind of sex people are into, it's about the convenience of the relationship. There are benefits for each person involved.
    There doesn't need to be a physical relationship at all.
    There's a lot about these "sugary" relationships and the dynamics on line that will answer all your questions. Imo

11. MissMalowe

MissMalowe Well-Known Member

Surveillance video obtained (not releasing what was or wasn't on it)

Previously the Lyft drop off location of the park was not released.

Police are now concerned.

I'm now officially concerned & have completely changed my thoughts on this. Sorry I'm late.

misgrn, LaLaw2000, AnnaGrace and 17 others like this.
  12. adelinesky

adelinesky Active Member

This brings up a good point. A lot of educated young women of getting into the lifestyle and scam artists are taking advantage of it. My daughter has told me stories about older men who present themselves as wealthy and give just money/attention enough to make it believable.

libraryg, misgrn, AnnaGrace and 11 others like this.
  13. shanadk

shanadk Well-Known Member

She prob. walks around the corner for the pickup. Therefore, Lyft driver would not have seen the meet.
    My ex husband was running around on me years ago.... one thing I learned, people can be very creative about keeping their secrets.

14. sandy11382

sandy11382 Active Member

she just came in from a funeral, I could see her wanting to blow off some steam and have some fun to cheer herself up.

15. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

I’m not there yet. Let’s see what this press conference reveals.

I think we’re about to get some answers, or signs atleast.

misgrn, AnnaGrace, LadyL and 8 others like this.
  16. Curiousobserver

Curiousobserver Well-Known Member

Who doesn't drive 11 minutes to pick up his beautiful girlfriend from the airport but will wait at 3am next to a police station for her to take a Lyft???

misgrn, Flurries, Roxtrope and 26 others like this.
  17. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

This indicates to me some type of greeting outside the car where the Lyft driver could see- perhaps smiles and hugs? JMO

18. liltexans

liltexans Moderator Staff Member Moderator

A cop? Not being sarcastic.

Shire, libraryg, darcy13 and 52 others like this.
  19. Whiteorchids

Whiteorchids Well-Known Member

Yep that’s why I have suspicions about the Lyft driver. I never notice how happy someone is to see someone at 2:50 am in the morning after dropping them off. Maybe to hide his tracks he could have changed the destination with the park. Destinations change all the time with the drivers and sometimes riders will ask me to do it.

libraryg, Joolz1975, Traymar and 5 others like this.
  20. margarita25

margarita25 Hmmmm...sounds hinky, moo.

(Yep!!! That idiot actually called Tony (her step dad) and alerted himself to being a POI, idiot. I remember Tony saying the minute he shook TF’s hand, he knew TF killed Kenia. (TF agreed to show Tony where he supposedly dropped Kenia off)

This very well might be something like that which is what I alluded to earlier that if they ID this person, he could say she went off willingly. Which is why I’m wondering why they’ve been silent so far, because they have their eyes on someone, moo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.