Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #2

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by liltexans, Jun 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TexLil

TexLil Well-Known Member

Did ML have roommates? Or at least someone caring for kitty while she was at funeral? If this is voluntary perhaps she felt like this was the right time becuz that person would keep on caring for kitty?

2. yellowmoose

yellowmoose Verified Friend of Mackenzie Lueck

I've wondered this as well. I personally text family/friends while I'm sitting on the runway. Maybe she was getting luggage and everything and got distracted? It is interesting.

3. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

Welcome wnk. Great post.

4. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Anecdote isn't the same as stats. But I have some too. I have had a couple young women clients who had offers of marriage from their SD's.

Both were young "dancers" making good money. They asked me advice about prenups and what their rights would be in the event of a divorce both with or without prenups, including particulars. Both were concerned about retiring from lucrative careers in their prime to marry guys who could later leave them with nothing.

I found them both to be highly intelligent and streetwise.

There's a misconeption that women who engage in any sort of sexual or related relationship or work for money or perks is a vulnerable, probably abused woman who doesn't know what she's doing and is taken advantage of.

IMO that comes from a bias that men are inherently evil or dangerous and that women are weak, unintelligent or must have been damaged in order to enjoy sex for pay or with someone much older or not that attractive.

I've had some biases myself about women involved in such relationships or adult entertainment/work and have been disabused of those biases.

I don't know much about ML but what I can tell from her social media gives me the sense that she is an intelligent women with an empowered attitude about female sexuality and the female body.

Of course that doesn't make her immune from being prey to a predator.

5. Whiteorchids

Whiteorchids Well-Known Member

I wonder if she was wearing the same clothes from the funeral or changed before her flight?

6. savedabeez20

savedabeez20 Well-Known Member

#callyoudaddy is (from my understanding) a sugar baby / sugar daddy thing, and is related to women who are very open about their sex lives. Turns out that ML also has a private instagram (will not share username), that she may use for her sugar baby life...

8paws, GarAndTeed, cody22 and 3 others like this.
  7. MrsColumbo79

MrsColumbo79 Member

In some cases (usually potential hostage) LE won’t release what the subject was wearing so if anyone calls in to make a bold claim or claim to be the missing person themselves, they will have to answer personal questions such as what the subject was wearing when the incident occurred etc or maybe this just happens in the movies

8. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

I kind of wonder that too. They could still be happy to see each other even if at a first-time meeting. I'm sure he was pleased to see her - she is beautiful. And LE saying they aren't revealing what she did at the airport after the flight landed - could they know if she was answering an ad or making a date connection online while at the airport? Is that a stretch?

jmo

9. MntnHiker

MntnHiker Well-Known Member

Most everyone has shared the same thoughts that I have so I don't have much new to add, but I agree that she might have met someone she was having an affair with/the other person didn't want to be seen in a public venue like an airport. Maybe this meet-up was convenient because it's just off the highway but not too far away from the airport/her place. I wonder what the plan was--meet up with this person, probably have a sexual encounter, and then the mystery person would give her a ride home? If she was just going to go with them back to their place, she could have taken Lyft directly there, no?

I don't see her just running off with someone willfully--she had a midterm the very next day, upcoming plane tickets, etc. Seems like a lot of important stuff she would just be abandoning. So maybe the meet-up was mutual but something went south once they were together. I'm just hoping LE has a lot more info from her phone and texts/calls/interactions from it that are giving them some leads on this mystery person.

allboys, margarita25, 8paws and 13 others like this.
  10. margarita25

Yeah, that along with not saying what they found when reviewing the airport tape and also what she was wearing when she left the airport.

All they had to do was answer the question that nothing was seemingly out of place while she was at the airport.

This makes me wonder again if she was expecting someone to pick her up as mentioned earlier, then she realized they weren’t coming.

Sounds like some sort of trap, whatever went down, moo.

11. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

Maybe that does happen in movies, but that's another good idea why LE wouldn't reveal that info.

jmo

12. yellowmoose

yellowmoose Verified Friend of Mackenzie Lueck

Call your daddy is not a sugar daddy/sugar baby group. It is a popular podcast.

SeattleStew, Sunny123, 8paws and 29 others like this.
  13. Bugurl747

Bugurl747 Well-Known Member

I think it is likely that she was confirming arrival and tentative plans with our mystery person.

Parents may be an afterthought here...

MOO

14. margarita25

Or conversely, maybe she was the one with the information on him.

15. epiphany

epiphany Well-Known Member

At the end of the presser, a female came to the mic and said there would be PIOs (Public Info Officers) standing around afterwards so that they could answer any clarifying questions.

Just noting what this reporter tweeted (which I didn't hear when the Chief spoke):

1. [​IMG]David Begnaud‏Verified account @DavidBegnaud
      2h2 hours ago
      I forgot to include this: Mackenzie did not appear to be in any distress when she got out of the Lyft and into the unidentified vehicle.

16. TB12THEGOAT

TB12THEGOAT Member

So this would at least allude to the fact that her meeting a SD was very likely in this scenario IMO

17. MntnHiker

MntnHiker Well-Known Member

As far as taking almost half an hour from when the flight landed to when she texted Mom, she may have waited until she was sitting in the luggage carousel (did she check baggage or only carry-on?) I usually do that because it's kind of hectic when you first deplane and usually go to the bathroom, have to find the luggage carousel and depending on airport, it may be a long walk, sometimes even involving a shuttle/monorail. Once you get to luggage, you are just sitting there waiting so it's a good time to catch up on phone and text/call people.

Conversely, maybe she was on her phone making arrangements with mystery meet-up and/or changing/freshening up in the bathroom first.

18. Wagtales10

Wagtales10 2024

Things can be multiple things

J Block, Tarika, MsArk and 1 other person like this.
  19. savedabeez20

savedabeez20 Well-Known Member

Yes, it's a popular podcast from barstool...but many women who listen to it have backgrounds as sugar babies. Search the hashtag on instagram and you will see.

And sorry, it's actually #callherdaddy

20. Wagtales10

Wagtales10 2024

Because from experience on this site says that young women prey on older men? Sorry, i dont believe that.

Stats show that young womenwho engage in similar things to SD are higher risk for violence

17 Facts About Sexual Violence and Sex Work | HuffPost
    Sex workers experience high levels of sexual violence. Globally, sex workers have a 45 to 75% chance of experiencing sexual violence at some point in their careers and a 32 to 55% chance of experiencing sexual violence in a given year.

MsArk and margarita25 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.