Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #2

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by liltexans, Jun 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TristanP

TristanP Well-Known Member

I wish I had a dollar for every time this is suggested or discussed on this website lol.

It’s always a possibility but usually people aren’t taking women for sex trafficking who will be easily missed. Taking a young attractive blonde college student with family and friends who will immediately miss her would be really risky because there’s going to be missing posters and potential “buyers” would recognize her and know she was kidnapped.

If she was kidnapped and it was sexually related, it’s most likely the same old story we hear over and over again...someone wanted her so they took her. Sigh.
    A lot of BAD reasons for the most part.

If the person didn’t want to pick her up from the airport there’s only one reason for that - too many security cameras.

2. beagledog

beagledog Active Member

Have there been any updates regarding if police have secured the warrants to get her cell phone data? I think that will break the case wide open once they have that info.

3. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

I don’t think she is alive. But I highly doubt the driver did anything of the sort.

4. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I think it's too soon for that.
    They are probably just looking for any evidence they can find.
    They haven't said why, but they believe she was not in the area for long.
    At least I hope they are not looking for a body. Just yesterday they said they had no evidence that she was in danger or involuntarily missing. Imo

cedgison, otto, melodyl and 3 others like this.
  5. poppydarling

poppydarling Verified Criminologist - Victimization Expert

No need to apologize. Opinions welcome and I don’t personally know ML. I agree, she may have been being groomed. That is a possibility. But it’s just that it’s a low one. But you are right- it is possible.

As far as risky lifestyle, I mentioned this on thread #1- SB and an SL aren’t really that high on the risky behavior scales. It’s similar to fetishes- someone who likes being choked is engaging in “risky” behavior- but it’s not to an alarming point because it is likely not impulsive. Impulsivity behaviors like speeding, drunk driving, one night stands, etc are much more alarming.

6. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

Use the "report" button as needed.

7. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

My concern is that one of the two had prior knowledge the park cameras were not working....:eek:

8. allboys

allboys Well-Known Member

bbm - or perhaps someone didn’t want to let her out of the affair. (If she was trying to end it).

The loss of a family member (grandmother’s funeral) could have led her to be reflective of her life choices and caused her to want her to make a change. *major speculation here* MOO

9. Wagtales10

Wagtales10 2024

cool thanks

melodyl and Inthedetails like this.
  10. bestill

bestill It's a Disney Day for SC Inmate 00378074

diggndeeperstill and PommyMommy like this.
  11. Tarika

Tarika One of the snoop sisters

IMO - Who cares about whether she has a SD or if she is a hooker. The pertinent things are where is she and what has happened to her. Also, the identity of the person she met.

12. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

A friend?

13. Bugurl747

Bugurl747 Well-Known Member

Do you have empirical evidence and stats on that? That statement surprises me. TIA

14. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

A park in North Salt Lake, at 3AM? That is creepy. Why would you meet anyone at a park at that time of night?

15. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

But that would be risky unless he somehow knew the cameras weren’t working.

tmar and katydid23 like this.
  16. LvsAMystry

LvsAMystry Active Member

This may have been addressed already I’m behind, but really want to pass along that callherdaddy is a podcast associated with Barstool Sports, two girls in their 20’s and popular with that age group both female and male. No connection to sugar daddies it’s more of a play on words touting females in charge rather than “ daddies”

17. wary

wary Well-Known Member

Well, chances are high, I think, that the identity of the person she met is connected in some way to her lifestyle. And chances are high, I think, that her disappearance is connected to the person she met, rather than a random stranger.

18. Bugurl747

Bugurl747 Well-Known Member

LATEST: Family of missing Utah student Mackenzie Lueck releases statement
    SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — (KUTV) UPDATE 5:57 p.m. -- The family of Mackenzie Lueck has released the following statement regarding her disappearance:

Our primary goal is to find Mackenzie and bring her home. Her family is grateful for the concern, prayers and the tireless efforts of the Salt Lake City Police and members of the community.

Mackenzie is 5’6” tall, 120 pounds with a slim/athletic build, medium length blonde hair and brown eyes.

(video and photos)

19. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

This, and also plenty of kids don’t have financial support outside of high school. Just because her parents live in a decent town, it doesn’t mean she was getting any assistance from them. I will say the friends that I have that danced their way through school or hung out with lonely old guys for companionship and got paid a lot for it aren’t paying student loans off in their 30’s still, so I guess there’s that!

20. Whiteorchids

Whiteorchids Well-Known Member

How pathetic police dept across the street and no one checks on security cameras in a local park to make sure there working especially playground for little kids that could be abducted by pedophiles. Unbelievable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.