Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #3

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by liltexans, Jun 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. janewall

janewall Well-Known Member

I'm reasonably certain this is her, from her public postings on her known SM that demonstrate similar free spirit and eclectic opinions.

MOO!

Mo Thuairim, fackshat, Kapua and 6 others like this.
  2. Bugurl747

Bugurl747 Well-Known Member

3. Jcscham

Jcscham Well-Known Member

That's not her current employer. It's been widely reported through many different news sources and on her LinkedIn profile that she has worked for P.R.A Health Sciences since Aug. 2018

4. ilovematt

ilovematt Well-Known Member

Yeah I just went down the rabbit hole and I’m nearly certain as well. She’s really bright. You can feel how passionate whomever owns the account actually is.

fackshat, cass523, Bugurl747 and 3 others like this.
  5. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LIVELIKELIZZY

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    cody22 and MassGuy like this.
  6. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

Check her LinkedIn instead - it has been linked on the threads - it is more current. Grifols is a prior workplace.

crhedBngr, JaneEyre, LadyL and 4 others like this.
  7. jcoast

jcoast Well-Known Member

Why did she schedule a flight that would get her into SL at such a late hour before a busy Monday? Did she make any adjustments to her flight arrangements at the last minute? Did she schedule that late flight to coincide with the park rendezvous? Did she make her travel arrangements from her parent's home? Were they within earshot? Any calls re this case come in on her parents phone lines? Was she taking private calls/texts before booking the flight? Just some thoughts

Steelslady likes this.
  8. Iamgroot

Iamgroot Member

I just read on twitter and saw pictures of hatch park and there are security
    cameras there

9. shanadk

shanadk Well-Known Member

So, I wonder why she never changed the employer from Grifols to PRA, on her Facebook profile? That's interesting to me. A phlebotomist, a detail person, who leaves the wrong employer on their social media? It seems out of character.

ilovematt likes this.
  10. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

There are, but they apparently do not work.

11. SaintGirl

SaintGirl Well-Known Member

IMO this is the most likely scenario given the hour and the time killed at the airport. A planned meet-up she was excited enough about it didn’t matter she had to wait around at an ungodly hour (my guess is he was working, so she waited at the airport and timed Lyft to get her to the park by 2:45 or 3). And probably someone she hadn’t told too many people about for whatever reason. When you really like/miss someone things like sleep tend to not be so important.

12. Iamgroot

Iamgroot Member

Good to know

13. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LIVELIKELIZZY

Cameras exist but LE confirmed they were not working on date in question.

14. zoso

zoso Well-Known Member

I notice plates. I think everyone does. I’m wondering if maybe she bolted and that vehicle was out of state. Maybe the Lyft driver noticed.

Sounds like a lot of pressure. Funerals, weddings (for some just as hard) school, politics that don’t jibe with surroundings as much as other places. I’m not completely ruling out consensual flight.

shanadk and Dre like this.
  15. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

She’s a free spirit. Sometimes free spirits like to “break the rules” so to speak and break them in public places. Maybe a reason for a park meetup. What happens after is the problem.

Also agree with poster up thread that an auto accident involving both and undiscovered is possibility,( bodies of water, canals, lakes, cliffs). I know of many cases of this.

I feel like I’m going a little off the deep end with this idea. Could she have learned anything at her job that would make her a target/liability?

Hazelnutty and janewall like this.
  16. smalleagles

smalleagles Well-Known Member

Utah’s cases have been breaking my heart lately...first Lizzy and now this absolutely baffling case: i’ve read the whole thread and none of it makes sense to me!

17. JMC36

JMC36 Member

Thank you! I have been waiting for this info to be released! Her clothing could offer clues, and it may not... Right off the bat, it doesn’t tell a whole lot. But it also is really interesting to note that the info was withheld for so long. Why?

Mackenzie Lueck – SLCPD

Alcina, WichitaFalls, LadyL and 12 others like this.
  18. Jcscham

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kenzie-lueck-803818a3/

Must be looking at a old LinkedIn Profile for her. Her newest LinkedIn profile has her employer listed as P.R.A. Health Sciences from August 2018 to Present.

LadyL, TatianaBarbie and Steelslady like this.
  19. shanadk

shanadk Well-Known Member

So glad you mentioned this. The fact that she disappeared just before this wedding could be important.
    Weddings can definitely be triggers for some people, depending on 1.who is getting married and 2.who is attending.
    The police did not appear to get very involved last week.... until Kenzie didn't show up for the wedding.

ilovechili and janewall like this.
  20. Jcscham

Not exactly a place everyone is proud to say they are working at I guess. Although the experience she would get there would be great for a future Nurse.

Mo Thuairim likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.