Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is her secondary Instagram valid or a fake? If it's real I think the narrative is fairly obvious as to WHAT happened. Now WHO did it will come down to the phone and application data once the police are able to access it. I'm sure her friends could definitely verify whether or not she had the second Instagram... and more than likely others were into it as well but obviously don't want to paint a certain picture about their missing friend or themselves.... which is understandable to an extent.
She follows the account and has tagged it in pictures of herself on her main account.

True.

Airplanes typically have power outlets, and she could have charged her phone in the airport (which incidentally, could explain the lengthy period of time between her flight landing and her Lyft ride).

Either way, I don’t think she used a payphone.

I cant imagine too many college aged adults even knowing what a payphone is. I've flown out of that airport a ton of times, and I couldn't even tell you if there are pay phones or where they would be at. On the other hand, I have landed in other cities with a dead phone and had to sit for 15-20 minutes to charge my phone so I could request a Lyft.

along the lines of this C**** G******* character on venmo, it seems to me that this person is a roommate of ML. ML and another young woman pay CG monthly for something pertaining to computers (presumably wifi/internet bills). KL also paid CG money with icons representing a plate/silverware and soap... CG probably did dishes for her or something... JMO
however i should add that ML does not follow anyone by the name of CG on instagram

Yeah. I’m gonna need you to watch that video and tell me the exact time mark that is “interesting.”

Thanks!:D

I hate watching videos, but I got the impression that this one was on Facebook, and it was a comment that was interesting. What Facebook page? I have no idea.

There is no way the Lyft driver could be in cahoots with the guy in the car right? There is electronic evidence she plugged in the park to her phone? She possibly had a history of meeting in parks? The Lyft could forcibly take her to the park and transfer her to the other, waiting car and the electronic paper trail would not show anything different than his statement to LE.
Very unlikely, drivers are based off of proximity to rider. At an airport there are usually loading areas for Ride Sharing apps like Lyft/Uber and sometimes multiple cars waiting. Would be unlikely especially since she left about an hour after her flight landed.

Is her secondary Instagram valid or a fake? If it's real I think the narrative is fairly obvious as to WHAT happened. Now WHO did it will come down to the phone and application data once the police are able to access it. I'm sure her friends could definitely verify whether or not she had the second Instagram... and more than likely others were into it as well but obviously don't want to paint a certain picture about their missing friend or themselves.... which is understandable to an extent.

She tags the 2nd instagram in some of her photos on her public one.

She also follows the novababy one too.

So it probably is her other account.

Jmo

I really think if Venmo had any helpful information here it would be payments made to her, not her making payments.
Venmo shows both outgoing and incoming payments (pending both users have the privacy set to public). It’s very possible she has more payment history that is private. (You can edit each item, too)

Interesting comments and it's along the lines of what I was thinking as well. Personally I don't believe that Kenzie is voluntarily missing. My gut tells me she met with some type of foul play. I hope I'm wrong.

Me too! I think she just intended to stay with this person overnight and then leave to go back home in the morning. Jmo

Seems pretty unlikely.

Possible I guess, but she texted that she arrived AND ordered a Lyft.
The point being is that if she was spotted talking on a pay phone then those calls can be dumped. If a third party(intermediary?) is involved here perhaps they don't want cell phone records (along with the POI). Again...just some ideas

Interesting comments and it's along the lines of what I was thinking as well. Personally I don't believe that Kenzie is voluntarily missing. My gut tells me she met with some type of foul play. I hope I'm wrong.
Quoted myself to add that there are two JJ's in the comment section. Both have interesting comments

I cant imagine too many college aged adults even knowing what a payphone is. I've flown out of that airport a ton of times, and I couldn't even tell you if there are pay phones or where they would be at.
This. I have teenage kids and young 20's coworkers. None of them know what a payphone is or would try to use one if their phone was dead. Not saying it's impossible, but highly unlikely IMO.

Unless she wanted to make sure her call would be a secret, or to hide her personal number? I agree though. Unlikely.

This reminds me of a question I’ve always had: you know how you can set your phone to not show your number, kind of like *67 back in the day? Well, when the recipient views their phone bill later, does it then show the number the call was placed from? Or does it say anonymous? Tia.
I just Googled it, and Verizon says that it would not show up on your phone bill.

Which makes sense, as it would defeat the purpose.

She follows the account and has tagged it in pictures of herself on her main account.

She tags the 2nd instagram in some of her photos on her public one.

She also follows the novababy one too.

So it probably is her other account.

Jmo

Well that pretty much solves what the meet-up was about. Now whether or not she's still with this guy or something absolutely terrible happened that we don't know. Hoping for the best but that account is pretty obvious IMO as far as why she was at that park at that time. Praying I'm wrong but this looks to be pretty clear cut. She didn't deserve any of this but I'd have to imagine the guys into that lifestyle are some of the creepiest dudes around and you'd have to be insanely cautious when interacting with them.

This all seems innocuous to me. Like perhaps a roommate with whom Kenzie and other roommates would have regular money exchanges to split their utility bills, groceries, calling for pizza delivery, etc. They might even up after each expense, or combine/accumulate them and even up every so often, etc.

I'd guess the computer icon to be internet service, the plate icon for meals out/groceries, etc.
You’re absolutely correct. I use it to send money to my adult kids and they use it all the time with their landlords and friends to pay rent, pay back friends for meals, groceries, gas and a million other things. There’s nothing there out of the ordinary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304