Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #3

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by liltexans, Jun 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wary

wary Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, it makes me think that there’s not been any breakthrough—none that they’re willing to discuss, at least. :(

PommyMommy, GordianKnot and cody22 like this.

2. Steelslady

Steelslady Justice for Kelsey

Not to mention, they could be in danger themselves, if they are in front of the camera. Hopefully whoever she is with didn't make a note of the model of car, license plate, what the driver looked like. Scary thought.

PommyMommy, wary and LaborDayRN like this.
  3. margarita25

margarita25 Hmmmm...sounds hinky, moo.

(This is lame imo, I wouldn’t want my financial transactions out there, not that I’m hiding anything, but gosh why does everything have to be so darn public these days? I hate it! Why would someone want their payments public, should they elect this feature? Just venting...I wish I could go back in time...:( I hate all this SM crap, moo. Yeah, yeah, I know it’s good for a lot of things, family, friends, work, but...)

4. SoCalGirl

SoCalGirl Well-Known Member

I don't necessarily mean something unintended or unplanned, like an accident. I mean more like an argument that led to violence, a drugging, forced kinky sex/rape she wasn't down for - those are crimes. Maybe he didn't intend any of those things to happen when they met up, but they did. Things went south and now he knows he's in big trouble if he steps forward. He's probably hoping he's never caught. Or maybe he panicked and abducted her and doesn't know what to do now - that's at least what I'm hoping for now.

Mo Thuairim, MsBetsy, wary and 2 others like this.
  5. jcoast

jcoast Well-Known Member

The question was raised about what good would the airport camera's footage of her be. If she was on a pay phone then who was she calling at 2 am Or unlikely, was the call incoming?

6. Jealoushe

Jealoushe Well-Known Member

what does it say....can't listen here

7. CHEL

CHEL Active Member

I'm 27 and I use Venmo frequently and have used emojis to pay people back for things. If you scroll through the Venmo feed of friends of mine and their transactions, 99% of them are emojis. It is just easier to do that that specifically type what everything is for. A computer most likely means she was paying a roommate a portion of money for internet. A house emoji is often used for rent, a light bulb for electricity, shower head for water, etc. I don't think it is for drugs or anything negative... IMO.

8. Cyclones22mv

Cyclones22mv Active Member

The Venmo is useless... any transaction she wouldn't want people to see would be either be set to private or coded to look like a normal transaction.

Coming from someone who used to buy weed on Venmo lol. Trust me its not going to say "$100 for fun (; " . It'll be set to private or coded as rent or dinner out or something less conspicuous.

9. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Well-Known Member

See, and I had just the opposite reaction:

My mind immediately went to the thought that LE may now have information that they want to release sooner rather than later in order to expedite the process of generating useful tips, etc., from the public.

Mo Thuairim, MsBetsy, calo44 and 7 others like this.
  10. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

I totally understand, but what I don’t understand is why she’d be paying this person for internet? Is he a roommate? @yellowmoose

Someone else paid him and called it internet fibers, another used the plant emoji common for weed.

squareandrabbet, kgreg2529 and cody22 like this.
  11. KrisCo16

KrisCo16 Member

One thought about the casualness of the outfit - I know at a certain point when I've just gotten comfortable with a new person (date or friend), I just say to myself "F it." If they don't like casual me, they don't deserve to be my friend/in my life. It has to happen sometime. I imagine the person she met at the park she knew - maybe briefly, but she may have reached that point where she decided to show up in casual clothes. I can especially imagine that happening at 3:00am, just after a flight, from an emotionally exhausting weekend.

angelainwi, wary and yellowmoose like this.
  12. JaneEyre

JaneEyre Well-Known Member

No, not the video, just some of the comments.

moonriverfarm likes this.
  13. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

Exactly... because there are apps and api’s tracking those purchases. Likely if someone was a dealer they would say use this code.. do not put in comments.

jbacon and Cyclones22mv like this.
  14. margarita25

Exactly one hour from now.

15. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

Under your post click the "Report" button. In that report put in your question or whatever and submit it.

PommyMommy, wary and LaborDayRN like this.
  16. BLT HUEY GIRL

BLT HUEY GIRL Well-Known Member

8 days... this is one time where I wouldn't say "NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS" .

17. margarita25

(Ah my kind of friend! A friend with weed is a friend indeed!)

Welcome Cyclones22mv :)

Cortne, adot0902, ugh and 9 others like this.
  18. RustyNail19

RustyNail19 Active Member

My thoughts on digesting this. She got a message while up in the air for an impromptu meetup. Got the message when she landed. There are many rich people on the NSL mountain with very nice homes who are probably lazy enough to just drive down to the park instead of going to the AP. They don’t want a Lyft just showing up at their home, so that park location works. THEN something happened. What, who knows.

Cortne, Mo Thuairim, MsBetsy and 4 others like this.
  19. Steelslady

Steelslady Justice for Kelsey

Thank you so much for that clarification! This was very helpful, and I hope and pray this lays to rest all the silliness about the poor Lyft driver being involved.

20. yellowmoose

yellowmoose Verified Friend of Mackenzie Lueck

I have never met Kenzie's roommates so I don't know for sure. Honestly if there was some kind of payments to and from a person she wanted to hide (although I don't know what/why) she would just make the payment private so no one can see it. I think we're reading too much into the venmo. I only use emojis to describe what I'm paying in venmo. And using venmo does not inherently mean you pay for drugs. I don't know why we have these so linked right now. She could be paying this guy for internet which is what I believe. What he does in his spare time has nothing to do with her unless there is a LE backed link between the two of them IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.