Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol there are a lot of people up late or in to the early hours of the morning and are NOT mentally ill...especially young people. Omg this is bizarre. Not refuting mental health can or does affect sleep patterns but...many are up at this time!!
both my girls are up and they are 20 years apart!!! 32 and 12 ( its summer so....)

That's weird. Could it be someone who has access to her account?
I wonder who fatherless is.
Can someone find out? I don't know the first thing about it

“fatherless” is not a private IG account so anyone can follow it without “fatherless” first giving approval. So that “follow” from ML’s account would’ve been in real time.

JMO

Did you recently follow her?

If so, I believe she may have courtesy followed you but not confirmed yet so only you would see count + 1 which is you.

Depending on her filters, I believe you can follow her and if you like x number of posts she will automatically follow/confirm you.

MOO

My accounts is private so that wouldn’t work. And not a recent recent follow. But a good thought.

I also find it interesting this new fatherless account is definitely the outlier for who she follows. All her follows seem to be real people, businesses, a travel account or two, and some podcasts/pop culture accounts. No other NSFW accounts. Just noting.

My friend had the freedom to go; and so he did.
Last contact was a few years ago. I wish him well. It's his life to do as he chooses.

A woman can also make a change, if she wishes.
Is she a victim? Has that been shown?

The known to the public evidence is somewhat minimal. However, friends and family think it’s out of character for her to disappear not to say that couldn’t change. Also with FBI involved I would assume that means they probably know more about whether she left if her own accord or met with some other fate. I also think it would be strange for her to text her mom saying she landed safely only to turn around and leave knowing it would cause distress. We don’t know what happened when she met the guy at the park or her emotional state however. I still think it’s telling FBI is assisting.

Normally, we don't allow screenshots, but I'm going to make an exception here since I otherwise can't see what everyone is talking about.

Is "fatherless" a public or private Instagram account? If it is private, is it possible that Kenzie requested to follow that account before she disappeared and the owner of that account just accepted her follow request?

Does that make sense?

It’s a public account with 47K followers. “fatherless” wouldn't have had to give approval for ML’s account to “follow”.

IDK, but I think it's a sick joke by somebody. Fatherless = no more SB/SD could b a cruel joke.

Spooky.

I mean, if she has control of her phone, would that be what she would do with it after being offline for so long...suddenly follow a fatherless hashtag? That doesn't make sense.

But being a bot or a glitch seems a bit too coincidental just as LE announces they are looking at her accounts.

Is it someone playing cat and mouse? Or someone unrelated to the case trying to be cruelly funny?

I'm trying to dismiss it as a red herring, but it's nagging me as weird.

jmo
Doesn’t seem like something she would do.

Her friends were accessing her sm a few days ago. Do they all know her password or is it something easy to guess? Don’t most people use like a pet name and their birthdate? Could some rando have hacked her account?

Any chance a second person could of been hiding in the backseat and quickly subdued her so the driver could get on the road ASAP?

That’s one point where that big suitcase becomes relevant. If she aimed to put it in the back seat, she’d see someone hiding there.

She got tired of living under LDS morals, 24/7....a faith she has not practiced for years....

Bolted
If she hasn't practiced the faith in years, why bolt now? It's already a done deal and known by others that she doesn't want to follow the faith.

Have you found evidence that suggest she was struggling with some pressure to conform?

jmo

Lol there are a lot of people up late or in to the early hours of the morning and are NOT mentally ill...especially young people. Omg this is bizarre. Not refuting mental health can or does affect sleep patterns but...many are up at this time!!

At least one of the libraries at my son's university is open 24 hours, and I know that my sons have gone to the library at midnight to study for 2-3 hours. They will text me when I'm sleeping at 2 AM to ask me a question because they know I'll see it when I get up. It is not at all unusual for them to socialize with others in the wee hours of the morning - going to each other's places or meeting up. I know this from their Uber/Lyft, which goes to my card, UberEats, Tapingo; they have a full life after midnight! LOL

Doesn’t seem like something she would do.

Her friends were accessing her sm a few days ago. Do they all know her password or is it something easy to guess? Don’t most people use like a pet name and their birthdate? Could some rando have hacked her account?
Do you have proof that her friends were accessing her SM accounts or is this just your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member