Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #5

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by liltexans, Jun 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tacostacostacos

tacostacostacos Active Member

As a female who has made frequent weekend trips from LA to Salt Lake I do not find this concerning.

I usually had my backpack (I was always under the illusion that I would be a more dedicated student and work on things when I was home...for the most part not too likely)(I also always pack a change of clothes and my toothbrush/retainer in my carry-on since I'm paranoid about lost luggage), my purse (which is ginormous as we speak), and my suitcase. It was not uncommon to have running shoes, sandals, formal shoes (for going out/funerals/church etc), sandals I don't mind taking to the beach, hair dryer/curling iron/straightner, and then some clothes. I also usually brought back a few things from home that I didn't have with me or was lucky enough into getting my parents to stock up on some groceries from Costco that I could transport.

I know, I overpack. But I hate the feeling of traveling and having forgotten something (my favorite hair serum that needs to be in a checked bag and not available at home) or a few clothing options depending on plans.

I'm sure Kenzie had a few outfits, maybe she wasn't sure what she wanted to wear to the funeral or was unsure of what other familial activities would be happening and wanted to be prepared. It's nice to think the driver would help with luggage but we don't know that. Maybe she didn't want help because she was confident in her ability to grab her luggage herself. That's how I tend to be..

2. Gigi3

Gigi3 Well-Known Member

Agree. Which is why I think either LE has a better picture/video or maybe the Lyft driver gave a better description. This is my hope anyway!

3. Jackielee09

Jackielee09 Well-Known Member

Agreed

SuperTmo, Jcscham and dotr like this.
  4. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Welcome to Websleuths, CuriousWon. Thank you for joining us. :) Please let us know if the profile reappears. MOO

5. jbacon

jbacon Active Member

Oh man I must have missed this theory but that’s a good one and makes sense. (The gated community one)

6. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

Is her user name the same as on her IG? If so, maybe we can find a cached link.

7. savedabeez20

savedabeez20 Well-Known Member

I wish people would stop bringing this up....I am a female and do not find the size of her bag unusual at all. Women usually pack heavier than men (makeup, hair accessories, multiple outfits, etc.) Especially if we're going to an event that we need to dress nicely for, i.e. a funeral.

o

kaykay543, Hap, Hippiechic and 23 others like this.
  8. savedabeez20

In the SeekingArrangements profile that was brought up on the news, ML's username was BeachBaby96 (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Also, is posting usernames allowed here? The rules are really fuzzy to me.

9. Jcscham

Jcscham Well-Known Member

Just based off how she's dressed here and it appears she has very little make up,when in many of her other photos it appear she normally wore some, I wouldn't think she would meet a sugar daddy looking this way. Makes me lean to someone she's known for a while and is very comfortable with.

10. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

ITA - yesterday I read up on that one - ugh. praying we don't have that situation here. JMO

11. PommyMommy

I don't see puffy eyes but she does appear tired or sleepy, perhaps? Maybe she took a nap on the plane knowing she was going to have a long night/morning? To me, she looks more like she just woke up than she's been crying. I dunno. MOO

12. SaintGirl

SaintGirl Well-Known Member

Agree. Very plausible.

13. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

14. CuriousWon

CuriousWon Member

It was different. See Savedabeez20's recent post for the name. I wasn't sure of the rules, so I didn't include it.

15. savedabeez20

Does anyone else find it odd that LE don't even have one POI at this point?

16. savedabeez20

I figured that since it was on the news it was fair game...that would make sense to me. But I'm not sure either.

17. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

@savedabeez20 I'm going to alert your post and ask if it is ok for you to post screenshots of what you found.

cody22, iluvmua, MacGrammie7 and 9 others like this.
  18. dub

dub Well-Known Member

RSBM

Sure. If in fact she contacted them on the day of her return trip and confirmed she was coming back that night (which I don't know whether she did or not) then that definitely changes things, and if I were a roommate I would be concerned.

SuperTmo, wary, dotr and 1 other person like this.
  19. shanadk

shanadk Well-Known Member

The bag is not unusual for its size.
    It is unusual for the path it has taken.
    ML goes straight from airport ...to a small park, on opposite side of town... at three o'clock in the morning... Riding with total stranger...and brings a large suitcase.

teedie2, mspepper, Hap and 8 others like this.
  20. PommyMommy

Lol, I have remained silent on this subject until now but let me tell you, if people here were to observe what I take out of town for a weekend they'd think I was relocating permanently. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.