Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by liltexans, Jun 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glassheater

glassheater Well-Known Member

Completely agree. We’ve seen time and time again women get victimized by bad dudes while doing innocent things like jogging, shopping etc. I don’t hear many cases about a SD doing something nefarious to the SB. ( if this was indeed a case of a SD doing something to ML). I don’t think her lifestyle necessarily put her at higher risk. Bad dudes are everywhere looking for an opportunity.

2. liltexans

liltexans Moderator Staff Member Moderator

This thread is temporarily closed for review and cleanup.

3. liltexans

liltexans Moderator Staff Member Moderator

The thread is open again for posting. Thank you to the members who alerted on posts violating TOS and who did not reply to the problematic posts on the thread. It is duly noted and greatly appreciated. Please continue to alert as needed. I may have missed a few posts and believe it or not, there are alerts coming in on other case threads that also must be addressed. It's easy to miss something here in this fast-moving case.

Please note that moderators do not enjoy over-moderating threads. We really don't. We need everyone's cooperation with our TOS and rules to help minimize situations where the thread needs to be closed.

We do not allow private FB groups to be linked or discussed on WS. The only currently approved FB page dedicated to finding Kenzie is linked in the first post of this thread. Of course, you may also link the social media of news sites, the police, and news reporters. You may not link or discuss the social media of Kenzie's friends, family, roommates, professors, employer, etc.

If you are unsure of whether or not you may post something, err on the side of not posting until you can contact a moderator and get a reply from the moderator.

Finally, remember that WS is a fact-based, victim-friendly forum. If you can't link it to an approved source, the information in your post is probably not allowed and will be considered rumor.

Thank you.

4. Anance

Anance Well-Known Member

Yes, nothing new under the sun.

5. ksmith3271

ksmith3271 Well-Known Member

So sorry! I didn’t realize it was violation. It won’t happen again!!

LaborDayRN, Kapua, Suglo and 2 others like this.
  6. billy1994

billy1994 Active Member

Possibly. Driver could have arranged someone to be there.

It’s possible. Everyone is sure a car was waiting for with no evidence of that besides drivers story

7. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

Yes! I have a friend who uses a site like that (might even be the same one, IDK) to sell photos and makes a freaking killing. She only sells videos of her feet so nothing identifying in them, but she sells these custom videos and makes a lot. I know because I do her taxes!

Tippy Lynn, jash, BrownRice and 5 others like this.
  8. Anance

Anance Well-Known Member

I know that. I know that this lifestyle can put you in dangerous situations. I was just saying that the sugar baby can (without meaning to) provoke anger from her clients. Especially ones that have psychological issues.

One can take all the precautions in the world, explain over and over again that it is JUST AN ARRANGEMENT and some man will think it's love and become violent when it's not reciprocated.

Tippy Lynn, LadyL, kgreg2529 and 4 others like this.
  9. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

We know the driver’s story is backed up by Lyft’s GPS records, and that’s more than compelling.

We know that Kenzie input that destination, and was going there for a reason.

Logic says that it was to meet someone.

You have a Lyft driver recounting what they saw, and their account rings true with what we know.

I don’t think anyone is making a leap here.

10. SuperTmo

Yes, that is a warrant which is the same as what is required here. The cops in the UK probably don’t just start looking through phones.

11. Bits777

Bits777 Well-Known Member

Very concerning about the last person known texting with ML that LE had to find them- imho any decent person would have contacted LE to say oh I text with her such and so day and time- not knowing whether they were her last contact or not. I do understand this person is not a POI at this time but it sure kills the hopes that I had that she went voluntarily to just take a break or get away or forget her life for awhile.

Tealgrove, jash, BrownRice and 7 others like this.
  12. Karebear20

Karebear20 Well-Known Member

Happening now. Fox13 reporting heavy police presence at a SLC home. Car was towed from home earlier this afternoon. Police tape all around home mobile command unit, public information officer and several agencies on site. All are tight lipped and not giving info.

13. Anance

Anance Well-Known Member

I suppose you can sell what you can't give away.

crhedBngr and LadyL like this.
  14. SuperTmo

Oh really? Baby stuff? How long ago did she pin that stuff? This makes me wonder if she really was pregnant (MOO) and wanted to keep the baby and the guy didn’t.

wary likes this.
  15. MsArk

MsArk Well-Known Member

Large SLCP police presence in is live in front of a home that has an AirBnb in the basement. No idea if this is related. Live at Fox 13 news.

16. MsArk

MsArk Well-Known Member

Quoting my post. The live has been taken down.

jash, HayLouise, LaborDayRN and 13 others like this.
  17. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

Could be nothing, could be everything.

Odds are it’s unrelated, but it’s definitely something to keep an eye on.

I’m at an #SLC neighborhood near the Fairpark where SLCPD serving search warrant. No confirmation yet it’s related to Mackenzie Lueck.

Nate Carlisle on Twitter

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  18. savedabeez20

savedabeez20 Well-Known Member

"Yes, like a few of us have mentioned earlier...it is not a new thing. It has been going on for ages...Just a different name and justification."

Yes, but it is different in that the contact is made very secretly (and the SDs are more likely to not want to be seen in public).

I don't have an issue with SB/SD relationships, but I do have a problem with secret/private relationships. Dangerous, dangerous game to play.

19. Gunslinging Granny

Gunslinging Granny Well-Known Member

The SD info. sadly doesn't appear to be fabricated.
    Police want more tips about MacKenzie Lueck's social media and phone activity

20. TristanP

TristanP Well-Known Member

The way I understand it is that the passenger enters the destination in the app with the request for the Lyft, but the Lyft driver doesn’t know the specific destination until the passenger is picked up.

If I am correct, then it means the Lyft driver would have had to have an accomplice waiting and he would have also had to take the time to contact the accomplice to tell him “hey I just picked up a cute girl, meet me at the park so we can abduct her”.

I’m 100% certain police have examined the Lyft driver’s actual phone and all his phone records. They have said his story checks out. They’ve examined the records and the GPS. They’ve checked his background.

I think it’s time to move on from this poor guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.