Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly. Driver could have arranged someone to be there.

It’s possible. Everyone is sure a car was waiting for with no evidence of that besides drivers story
I'm not sure why she would request to be taken to the park with no arrangements for someone to meet her there, though. It seems as if it's very isolated. Imo

Oh really? Baby stuff? How long ago did she pin that stuff? This makes me wonder if she really was pregnant (MOO) and wanted to keep the baby and the guy didn’t.
I don't understand pin stuff. I haven't ever signed up but I get emails from them at least four times a day and wonder if pins are happening and what I might have pinned so maybe someone else was doing pins for her????

I’m still stuck on being dropped off in the middle of a park at 3 am, to be picked up by another person. Where I live, a car idling in the park is suspicious, and if a police car drove by, would probably be checked into. If she were meeting someone, why not pick her up at her house? Let her drop off her luggage, check on the cat, change clothes if she wanted to do. The Lyft guy, the car that supposedly picked her up-two possible POIs, regardless of what LE puts out to us. Maybe no pick up guy at the park really? On a side note I know a few people who own Tesla’s, including my neighbor. Stealthily cars.

I keep no open mind for men who slaughter women.

Courtesans like Helen Jewett were playing a sexually adventurous, potentially lucrative "game," one that offered them more freedom in life than women were typically afforded, with the rules ostensibly made clear to the clients in advance.

The problem was she ran into a bad dude, and he didn't like the rules, so he killed her.

The most well-behaved, pious, sexually conservative, wholly monogamous woman in the world can still run into--and even marry--a bad dude, and meet an equally horrible end.

The bad dude is the problem, not the victim.

Sorry, had to wait for thread to reopen to respond. In no way am I accusing any sex worker of causing their own murder! I am saying this is a dangerous game with lots of sickos out there. Men who can be told over and over again that it is only an arrangement, only to believe they are in love and become violent when they finally realize it's just a paid service.

Could be nothing, could be everything.

Odds are it’s unrelated, but it’s definitely something to keep an eye on.

I’m at an #SLC neighborhood near the Fairpark where SLCPD serving search warrant. No confirmation yet it’s related to Mackenzie Lueck.

Nate Carlisle on Twitter
Well, you never know. I hope this is the break in the case.

I’m at an #SLC neighborhood near the Fairpark where SLCPD serving search warrant. No confirmation yet it’s related to Mackenzie Lueck.

Nate Carlisle on Twitter

Please keep us updated!

Nate Carlisle on Twitter
Noting a mobile command center...

D-CVs1NUEAAs8pJ.jpg

Sorry @Karebear20, I was reading backwards and see you already mentioned this. :oops:

I’m still stuck on being dropped off in the middle of a park at 3 am, to be picked up by another person. Where I live, a car idling in the park is suspicious, and if a police car drove by, would probably be checked into. If she were meeting someone, why not pick her up at her house? Let her drop off her luggage, check on the cat, change clothes if she wanted to do. The Lyft guy, the car that supposedly picked her up-two possible POIs, regardless of what LE puts out to us. Maybe no pick up guy at the park really? On a side note I know a few people who own Tesla’s, including my neighbor. Stealthily cars.

The obvious answer - the client did not want to be caught on camera.

Very concerning about the last person known texting with ML that LE had to find them- imho any decent person would have contacted LE to say oh I text with her such and so day and time- not knowing whether they were her last contact or not. I do understand this person is not a POI at this time but it sure kills the hopes that I had that she went voluntarily to just take a break or get away or forget her life for awhile.

I’m a bit behind. Do we know for sure the cops had to track this person down? Do we even know this is the person she went to meet? That could be anyone.

The other live was ended, new breaking livestream on Fox 13... do the same MSM rules count for live streams over Facebook from official Facebook pages? If so, lots of interesting info. No definitive answers but a good summary of what is being searched and what has been taken.

I’m a bit behind. Do we know for sure the cops had to track this person down? Do we even know this is the person she went to meet? That could be anyone.

No, we don’t know how they came to make contact with this person, or if this person is the one she went to meet.

All we know is that she texted him/her at the airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member